This shit might be actually happening

So i called the D.C field office in a panicky voice (male) and frantically asked the receptionist if my husband had gone in to work without telling me, because i woke up in the middle of the night and he wasn't in the house and his gear was here.

The receptionist didn't really give me too much information, but did reveal that there was a good chance he was there (to try to settle me down), and asked me for his name so that she could give him a message.

I told them it was alright if there was a big case then i should let him do his job, and hung up....

truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/

How are some other ways we can confirm this guys? Because she implied that my "Fake" husband was on site even though he would normally have no reason to be. I always use the "I'm gay" trick to make people divulge information they wouldn't otherwise.

Anyone live near any of these offices and can check to see how many cars are in the garages or anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-examining-fake-documents-targeting-clinton-campaign-sources/ar-AAjRZyS?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Confirmed: OP is still a faggot.

Why didn't you record it?

try it yourself faggots

>truepundit.com
>pundit

WEAPONIZED
AUTISM

Why didn't you vocaroo?

You guys are... making a good point.

bumping in the hopes that some femanon actually tries this

>WEAPONIZED AUTISM

Hahaha

>Thanks to OP now every (male) in this thread is about to call fucking FBI HQ asking about their husbands so they can Vocaroo it

Please FBI send these satanic creatures back to their maker.

OHSHIT HAPPENING CONFIRMED SHE'S BEING TAKEN TO THE GALLOWS AS WE SPEAK

>Clintons put millions in a Qatar bank a few days ago
>could easily flee the country to never be seen again if they suspect anything

I would imagine if anyone wanted to catch them, they would do it silently to ensure they don't get away. That or bait them into leaving the country and catching them last minute.

Just seems a bit retarded to put out there that they are going to go raid shit, gives people heads up to destroy and hide shit.

All you have to do is look up FBI agents in the area. Then, grab a phone number from white pages and call their home.

since meme magic is real, this is definately happening

this. but in order to not raise suspicion say something disarming like

"there is no bomb in your house. no need to be scared. no bomb, i repeat, no bomb in your house on [adress]."

This is the stupidest thread on Sup Forums right now.

Impersonating an FBI members family is a one way ticket to the party van.

Lol the I'm gay trick is pretty good social engineering, haven't heard of that one before

HOLY FUCK PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE GOT THE SCREEN SHOT OF THE TRIPPLE & DUBS

HILLARY ARREST 11/5

This. You guys joke about getting v& but if you guys actually call and impersonate FBI relatives godspeed

>FBI how may I direct your call?

>h-hello, uhm I'm worried about my husband and wondering if he's at work.

>...I'm sorry sir your husband? What's his name?

>I'd rather not say. I-

>*click*

Then the following dozen calls or so will also end with an immediate hang up once some faggot says they're looking for their husband.

And guess what?

All you idiots that call will be placed on a watchlist for trying to socially engineer info from the FBI.

GOOD JAB GOOD JAB GOYS

>truepundit
Can we stop making threads until we have a reliable source?

If Hillary flees to Qatar on November 7th that seals her guilt. End of.

i don't want her to go to jail yet. Idiots are likely to come out in droves to vote for whoever they replace her with.

That's probably why the FBI hasn't struck her just yet.

That is fake, noone will be arrested associated with Hillary because she is the democratic candidate for President.

What planet are you drumflings on?

>implying OP needs to pretend to be gay

Nonsense, Hillary not even hangover yet

kek'd heartily

>hey guys, did we always have this many......gays in our field?

>truepundit.com/breaking-comey-mandates-all-fbi-agents-report-to-d-c-offices-prep-for-raids-arrests-in-clinton-probes/
This is fake it references child exploitation.

Billions of children around the world adore Hillary and Bill Clinton for saving their lives and adore them as some of the greatest leaders who ever lived experts have proven.

>prank-calling the FBI because of shitposts on a Mongolian leatherworking forum

>44

44 signifies "Death" in the far East, FYI.

>...I'm sorry sir your husband? What's his name?
>not responding with "I'm CIA"

Shiggity diggity doo

I bet your dad doesn't know you are this gay user

sounds famillzzz

CTR IS POSTING FAKE NEWS TO DISCREDIT US, I REPEAT THIS IS A FAKE STORY, MEANT TO MAKE US LOOK LIKE LIARS!!!

NOTICE HOW CTR IS NOT MAKING THEIR REGULAR SHTTY THREADS? IT'S

BECAUSE THEY HAVE STARTED TO MAKE FAKE NEWS STORY THREADS!!!!

DON'T RESPOND, DON'T REPOST THESE ON TWITTER!!!!

That's a big idea

I just called and said I was a fag and wanted to know if there were any hot dudes with nice buns there.
SHE SAID YES

>FBI Clinton arrests held on hold while directors try and figure out who is or isn't gay in the department so they can avoid discrimination lawsuits in the future
Good job Sup Forums.

Fags lol all pol now takes it in the butt ever since milo became your idol ha

bullshit this is real

>prank calling the fbi
fucking hell you are retarded
sage

So how will today be called in history - Pizzagate? Clintongate? @gate?

>truepundit

Bullshit, they are trying to make us look like liars, that produce fake evidence and news.

Case in point, below.
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-examining-fake-documents-targeting-clinton-campaign-sources/ar-AAjRZyS?li=BBnb7Kz

>tricks alt right morons into calling the FBI
checkmate drumpfkins when this hits MSM, I already sent screenshots of your thread to Jake Tapper. Your all on notice now!

its the best trick. half the people you talk to just want to placate you and get you off the phone, the other half want to treat you like a baby bird and give you anything you ask for. The former are generally men, the latter are women.
well, make up your mind, either you're cheering for social engineering or you're against it.

>so how'd ya end up in this can, Junior?

>I impersonated a spouse of an F-FBI agent

>Wow they have women working there?

>N-no, I pretended to be gay, h-haha

>...

>...

>HEY BOYS-

I already told Jake Tapper, you guys are fucked now!!!!

All their ips can be backtraced and drumfkin OP will go to jail. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

>you were alive when the first battle of the second American civil war happened

....this is unprecedented territory. If ever there has been a true Happening in our or anyone's lifetime.. this is it.

YOU FAGS ARE CRANK CALLING THE FBI.AND NOW MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT!