I am legit terrified of Donald Trump not winning...

I am legit terrified of Donald Trump not winning. My chicken tendies and warcraft aren't calming me down lately before the election. How are you guys handling the fact we may lose? What will you do if he doesn't win? Kek save us.

He is going to win user- sama UwU

if we lose well than thats when the real memeing begins lets just hope it doesnt come to that for the sake of all of everyone

All i want out of this is some kind of birth of a Chaos god.

We 40k now

don't be a pussy fag and have faith in the guy bugeranon.

Trump will win and kek will's it. cuntbag cuntion will be in a cell.

Well, many people in the FBI think Hillary should be in prison. You've gotta remember A LOT of people want her gone. They have info about her and bill on the lolita express and all sorts of other deviant behavior. I think Hillary won't make it far.

But the question is will she start nuking Russia her first day in office. Or in the second month of her presidency, and she knows she is going to get arrested in a week, will she start using nukes on Russia?

Dude, he cannot win. Live your own life instead of getting wrapped up in politics.

You've already lost because both of your candidates will be bad for your country.

I hope you both know that Trump wants to take away your tendies and video games. His supporters never shut up about that and he agrees. They don't want you to have comfort, they want you to be slaves of women and society 24/7.

No ones taking my tendies.

If Hillary wins, best case scenario for her is a full 4 years. If she wins it'll be a slim margin - against possibly the most hated (by the Dems) Republican candidate in living memory. All the Republicans have literally have to do to win is put up someone who isn't Trump in 2020. So, someone else will be the Dem nominee in 2020. Hell, Hillary may willingly not stand. Worse case for her she's forced to step down anytime between 2017 and 2020 and replaced by Tim Kaine.

Yes, vote Trump like a good goy.

Whoever is elected in a few days will be at best a one term President

But persuasion man told me Trump has a 95% chance of winning!

Like Ben Garrison he's learned to pander to his audience to get attention and make money.

>T. Pseudo-German

uwu

>chicken tendies
>cummies

tl;dr on that

If the people of this country actually elect a literal criminal for president they deserve everything they get. Just sit back and try to enjoy your life as western civilisation is destroyed desu

You just gotta believe

HOLYSHIT KEK WILLS IT

Trump will win.