THEY ARE LITERALLY EATING CHILDREN!

THEY ARE LITERALLY EATING CHILDREN!

I REPEAT: THEY ARE EATING CHILDREN!

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794455959133298688
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15728591/
fashionista.com/2013/01/50-years-of-inaugural-fashion-what-the-first-ladies-wore-and-why#9
burningbushwick.com/pizza-oven-at-pizza-boner-formerly-used-by-mafia-to-burn-bodies/
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
theguardian.com/books/2004/jul/03/featuresreviews.guardianreview18
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15461
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
youtube.com/watch?v=FzFPmx96nnA
youtu.be/HyophYBP_w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WITH PEPPERONI AND MOZERELLA

What the fuck

Holy fuck, this is the last straw.. I'm not even going to keep my mind open to the possibility of voting for these fucks..

for what purpose?

just when we thought they couldn't get any worse.

Witch craft

Sup Forums was right again

Basically, someone on reddit thought that this daycare was weird and then a bunch of anons did some digging and found some evidence implicating the owners of the daycare as a shell corporation that may or may not be harboring children.
Shortly after the first reddit thread was made, the domain for the daycare's website (funtimekidzkare.com) was taken down. The WhoIs data was also scrubbed, which is really fucking sketchy. Cached versions of the website show it was very poor quality; stock images of children, broken english, etc.
Other strange things include an order for 1,100 KG of "fake jewelry" from China that was shipped to the daycare's address, children being seen entering the building and not leaving after, and a pizza man being sent to the address, but having nobody answer the door for ~10 minutes.

Archived Sup Forums /x/ thread from late January
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15728591/

tl;dr - they are chopping up children and send the child-meat to podesta

GOD EMPEROR PROTECT US FROM THESE HERETICS

You were until now?

Kill yourself pol

They all worship moloch wearing this garb:

fashionista.com/2013/01/50-years-of-inaugural-fashion-what-the-first-ladies-wore-and-why#9

Pizza party=fuck a bunch of kids then eat them.

burningbushwick.com/pizza-oven-at-pizza-boner-formerly-used-by-mafia-to-burn-bodies/

I know this all sounds like /x/ tier conspiracies, but it's fucking not jesus christ

this is 1000x worse than rotherham rapes.

Sup Forums is always right

>yanks bully us for muzzie rapes
>About to let these fucked up people have power over their entire country

Poetic justice 2bh.

>chinese process aborted human babies into potency pills for decades
>the rich eating dead kids is news somehow

Maybe you should watch those leaked Planned Parenthood interviews where they talk about 'selling the product (=aborted babies)' to third parties...

I am from China, you have no fucking idea the shit happening in some remote locations back in the 90s.

So that is why they fear kek and meme magic

>ehhhh but Trump said mean things

Wouldn't be surprised, desu.
Clinton rallying against pepe on her campaign website, was an extremely weird move. It really seems like they might genuinely fear that egyptian deity, which would be unsurprising if they worship something that is close in age and culture - with moloch kinda fitting the bill there.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

HOLY SHIT

THIS

>eight goddesses of Korea
>worst korea turns out to be a puppet state of the Korean illuminati
>two FBI investigations of the Clintons
>The Justice Dept is trying to stop them
>Seth Rich
>now people are eating other people

I ... um ... I need to go outside

>sending an unsuspecting pizza delivery guy to a potential murderous satanic daycare

What the fuck is reddit's problem?

THEY'RE

outside user

it's safer inside just stay away from your weight bench and any uncovered windows

>this whole time kek wasn't just pol humor, it was fucking real

they're the faggot pussy version of Sup Forums duh

this time /x/ was right

Where were you when Sup Forums memed a deity god into existence

go to youtube, find Alex Jones videos from the Grove.
hear the frogs in the background when they light up the bonfire.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

ca. 01:02:00

By mid-2017 we'll be saying /x/ was always right i suspect

well fug, idk if I consider myself more lucky for seeing the weirdness unveiled or unfortunate for finally having such truths made explicit to us.

The ride truly never ends.

Would you really like to know the truth about rituals?

yes

Please elaborate on that mr asiaman

It's simple. Rituals are just a way to carry the mind beyond its normal boundaries so it can perceive things in a new way. All of you, by investing attention on this are taking part in her ritual. You are drinking the same light.

Child necrophilia is involved. You sure?

>yanks don't back you over Suez
Literally get controlled by Satan

While this would not surprise me I think that this stuff is being "leaked" in order to push mentally unstable anons into "action" should Trump lose. I suspect enemies of Clinton in the government are behind this post. This is just a feeling I have because this is so absolutely FUCKING mental to be seeing shit like this coming out today. This can't be real and if it is not real then it is for this purpose I suspect. If it is real then I am moving to Mars.

He is probably talking about the cannabilism.

theguardian.com/books/2004/jul/03/featuresreviews.guardianreview18

I knew this was the truth.

is it any wonder?
> Kek was seen as that which occurred before light, thus was known as the bringer-in of light

You are understanding properly. This ritual shown in this video is just an enactment of the sort of ritual that was done at the Temple in Jerusalem, where blood was thrown on the people by the priests to cleanse them. It is the same as being "washed in the blood of Christ".

Demons are real, they take energy from the victims and give power to the assailants as a deal.

>tfw delivery driver
Some people prank call drivers to bad areas and just never show up with the hope the driver looks for the address, knocks on the door and gets the shit kicked out of them
It's like kids who put razor blades on playground equipment, theyre incomplete little humans with no sense of empathy

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15461

>this whole thread

>Epsom salt soak
literally gay nigger sex

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

I don't get it...

I don't want to get invested in bullshit but can someone give me the not bullshit cliffnotes of wtf all these emails are about
Why in the holy fuck would you even send this kind of information via email? especially in this age were anyone who is bored and computer compitant can steal and view these

Asian

youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

except you use live niglets

Eating children is literally nothing

serbs once again confirm they aren't human

It's just an invitation to a dinner, and perhaps an invitation to join others in a sacred space. Likely the ones being invited aren't even aware of the true purposes of the host, so they feel no need to hide anything.

she even says on a reddit post that when they do it in private it's "different" and a "spiritual ritual" somebody has a screencap i'm sure

fucking crazy shit mang

probably doesnt even taste that good
risky waste of time

>Why in the holy fuck would you even send this kind of information via email? especially in this age were anyone who is bored and computer compitant can steal and view these

Baby boomers.

It almost certainly is true. These theories have been floating around for decades, and have some basis.

>an invitation to join others in a sacred space
moloch plz go

GUYS

holy fuck that niggaz into the occult like a mofo too

I always forget that
MY father in law always calls our generation shit but asks me to help with email, and basic computer functions..He's only like 54 so that makes sense Hillary would be just as retarded with emails
But still, doesn't seem like a thing that just gets sent willy nilly over an email

Whatever powers he's asked for, he hasn't gotten.

>artists are weird

WOW GUYS SOME GROUNDBREAKING INFO HERE

He has wealth and fame.

he has a bunch of fancy shit and gets to fuck bitches but nigga sold his soul

witnessed

spooky

All bullshit except the Clinton links to NCLR.

Walnut pasta sauce is an old Italian recipe.

Can someone sum me up all the pizza/pedophilia story? Is it a real thing? Who's involved in it?

This one? Can't be bothered to read it again

POL, IS, ALWAYS, FUCKING, RIGHT.

Why does she look the like the Jew meme but with a wig?

the nose knows

>that nose
Is this shopped?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEY'RE PERFORMING THIS SHIT IN MY HOME STATE??

Welp, I'm done being skeptical it's time to take the red pills and swallow them all

>why one person out of thousands does a mistake
Because they're stupid humans just like you

All of these people need killed and eradicated. I am praying the NYPD busts their nut today/tonight. Holy god, I am going insane.

yep that's the one

This may very well be true, but.. Logically, you are then advocating ignorance..

You know, most people, most, this works. It doesn't work for everybody though does it?

You know exactly what I mean. Besides, something always comes after do,ething else. I for one remain undaunted.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzFPmx96nnA

I knew being NEET was the right call

same

youtu.be/HyophYBP_w4

You know how the "Hillary could kill a child" and they would still vote for her was a meme? It's reality now.

>tfw he'll never rap with us in heaven...

I knew that saving this month's ago would come in handy.

look up Lilith

the broke her nose off for a reason

fuggin ∂ubs in my captcha again this is getting spooky

He's got hundreds of millions of dollars. Sup Forums often blames modern degeneracy on rap, and Jay-Z has power to control which artists become famous.
His wife is also the reason for every female in undergrad saying "yaaaaaas slay queen".

Good find, Sven

memes are coming true

or the truth revealed itself in memes

but this is just too much

I want off of this motherfucking ride! I curse the gods that brought me into existence, that I might one day combat this menace.

Lilith is a cunt

Kek confirms