ITT: The last Sup Forums show you watched is now an anime. Is it better or worse?

ITT: The last Sup Forums show you watched is now an anime. Is it better or worse?

>ATHF
sure why not

W.I.T.C.H. is already basically anime, but better.

Worse, the answer is always worse.

I thought W.I.T.C.H. was shit.

It's the best cartoon ever. And I've watched way too many cartoons over the years.

Seriously though, give it a chance the next time you want some new Sup Forums material.

It looks prettier I'll give you that and probably will have more of a story, so that's a plus.

i'm fine

>Teen Titans
hmmm

This, Avatar, TMNT 2003, and of course are the most animesque shows ever
Probably why they're my top favorite cartoons.

>Samurai Jack

Well I think he can kill non-robot stuff now before S5

Cute

the same thing, but with a different art style.

>Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Already exits.

Nice

>Star vs. the Forces of Evil
Well it's already inspired by anime so I wouldn't think it'd change a lot aside from having some of girls having lighter voices and maybe having a bit of fanservice. I would miss the original visuals though.

Voltron..but that's already anime inspired sorta

And then there's that, Korra, etc.
Even animesque shows can be shit, sadly.

Dan Vs.

I think the better question would be what studio over there would make a good anime out of it. It's a given KyoAni wouldn't do justice to Dan Vs.

>Ducktales anime

I think we all know what's going to happen.

>Robot Chicken
I have no idea.

South Park
Worse probably. Japan cannot into political humor, to my knowledge
Inb4 weebs murder me

>rocky and bullwinkle
Ew

same here. I think it could work.

The last cartoon I watched was Rick and Morty. If R&M was an anime I would have to say it would be worse if it was like a typical anime. To much of the budget would be spent on art design instead of animation, meaning we would see a lot of pretty pictures and not enough motion, which would lead to stranger changes in story. The characters would talk more instead of doing as much as the do in the actual cartoon, and to save even more money there would be several more internal monologues, and I absolute do not want to hear the mix of nihilistic despair, existential angst, meaningless meandering, and malicious condescension that is in the inside of Ricks mind.
Conversely the last anime I watched was Overlord, and if that was an American cartoon it would be twisted and shoehorned in to being a clone of Wander Over Yonder. And, a successor to W.O.Y. could be good if done right.

What if we reversed the question, the last anime you watch is now a Sup Forums show, is better or worse?

>A random assortment of dropped pilots
Hope this doesn’t ruin any of their visions.

But I don't watch anime. I feel so left out now.

Fuckin' Japs'd prob'ly turn it into a cringey furry harem or something.

>Neon Genesis Evangelion
I don't know. More quipping?