Is she a witch?

This is the woman behind the whole "Spirit Cooking" ritual shit in the Podesta e-mails.

Tell me, when is the last time you saw a 69 year old that looks like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerandplay.com/2016/11/03/podesta-emails-reveal-clintons-inner-circle-as-sex-cult-with-connections-to-human-trafficking/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdekfv/
youtube.com/watch?v=EVY4Whayw0s
sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02803554?term=young plasma&rank=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telomere
newscientist.com/article/mg22329831-400-young-blood-to-be-used-in-ultimate-rejuvenation-trial/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1805858/?page=11
youtube.com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those eyes are not good

What is spirit cooking?

elaborate.

She's just an edgy performance artist. There's a thread on /x/ about this. They're super-into occult stuff and they just view her as a poseur. This isn't going to be a big deal; Podesta was invited to some weird modern art show and that's about it.

She probably sucks the life force out of abducted children and then cooks with what is left of them.

I met her once (friend of a friend) she was really nice.

HAHA

no...

She's a world famous performance artist.

whats with the cross

reminds me of the dinner where trump roasted hillary

are these guys in a cult too

>when is the last time you saw a 69 year old that looks like this?

Uh...is that really how old she is? Dude if so, she has definitely been into some ritualistic shit - and judging by how young she looks - even beyond the plastic surgery, you don't get that king of longevity without doing some absolutely Chaos Marines tier shit.

Like, she's some how a conduit for the energy that flows on lay lines - and takes in the suffering and deaths and decisions that cause the deaths of millions in constantly.

Yeah a really fucking weird private one, with blood.

I'll let Mike C do that, check his latest blog post

dangerandplay.com/2016/11/03/podesta-emails-reveal-clintons-inner-circle-as-sex-cult-with-connections-to-human-trafficking/

All I know is that its a ritual involving milk, sperm and blood

I have no idea what that has to do with anything. These guys have gone ultra autism so I cant follow

So? This is the same woman who did a show where she put a bunch of items on a table in front of her and let random strangers come up and do whatever they wanted with them and her.

She had a loaded gun, knives, toys, books, random knick nacks.

Even with the makeup, surgery, advantage of not having had children, it just doesn't look right

Fucking real life Melisandre

That has been pumped with plastic. Just of the surgery kind.
Fillers galore.

she's an "artist", she's been around forever

/x/ doesn't know shit. They couldn't even do meme magick. They're always unironically talking about summoning tulpas or succubus every time I go on that shitty board. They can't even name the Jew whenever they talk about their illuminati conspiracy bullshit. It's weird how for some reason, Sup Forums actually has some knowledge because the rest of the Sup Forums boards are filled with idiots.

Sup Forums is much better on these types of subjects because some posters around here actually study on ancient civilizations and all sorts of old world knowledge which would now be labeled as the occult. /x/ is filled with fucking larpers and new age wiccans.

And Podesta is the spokesman for the Clinton campaign. What's your point? That famous performance artists who are obsessed with the occult can't perform weird rituals in private with their potlicial elite friends?

I think a lot of it is that many of us went deep down into the rabbit holes of conspiracy theories about illuminati and such when we were younger as a natural reaction to the obvious Matrix that is the MSM

i didn't mean to have a point ...just posted some yet unposted info... since she's almost local here and probably new to burgers, krauts and others

Sounds hot

Witches don't exist.

At least they won't once we get through with them.

This is obvious bait to put Wikileaks and us down the Infowars track.

It's weird as fuck... but it's not a smoking gun that killed Vince Foster.

Get your asses back on track.

Fuck anyone who says she's just an artist. she did an AMA on reddit and specifically says if this is done in private like a "DINNER" then it is NOT art.
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/cbdekfv/

the nose knows

Is he making a living by copypasting Sup Forums threads now?

What a crazy world we live in, when she's somehow made a living from & become famous for (((performance art))). And for 40 years!

Jesus. She looks 40

Same, but I kept the duality that Alchemy preaches, and learned about everything or as much as I can. The creepy metaphysical shit is the double sided sword they are playing with. Once the people catch on, and the masses' collective consciousness accelerates exponentially thanks to technology - we will destroy them.

This is what I fear is happening this election. Doesn't the whole world seem slightly electric right now? Like something's coming? Even the elite seem to be trying to...beat something else. As in, get to a point before...something else.

I was just pointing out that she's not some unknown witch that came out of nowhere suddenly, but locally a well known "artist" for years, mostly because of her "shocking" content.

you are one dense mother fucker

I would dick her down if you know what I mean.

YES SHES A FUCKING WITCH

BURN HER BURN HER NOW

Her face is obviously full of fillers. You can tell around the mouth. Shes got that fish thing thay happens.

Burn her at the stake!

>69 year old
>probably 665 years old

>what is plastic surgery?

yeah but if shes 665, surely she has soke new tricks

Please note I thought this was a happening before seeing the artist. Now this all makes sense. Its the shit kind of art but nonetheless shes world famous for this shit because it starts a conversation. For example, you fags.

listen here you CTR twat, she made money in performance art but also practices this shit for real. she literally says if its in private then its NOT art.

Here's the redpill if you want it.

It has been known for thousands of years that a blood transfusion of young blood has incredible effects on the recipient. Not only do you feel more alive than before, it actually causes the reversal of aging. Pope Innocent famously had many blood transfusions. Blood transfusions were a huge fad for the aristocracy during the renaissance--but they didn't know about blood borne diseases or blood types. So blood transfusions would often go wrong and cause the death of the recipient. They lost much of their appeal but many vampire cults continued underground with various ad hoc methods of avoiding disease. People who are universal blood recipients were capable of getting transfusions and the only risk was infection from the process, or the donor having a disease. This is why you want virgin blood from the countryside, where there is less disease, or why you want to do it from your own children.

Generational cults have young women called "breeders" whose job in the cult is simply to give birth as much as possible. They don't get to keep their kids.. the kids are trafficked off and some of them end up as blood donors.

Blood transfusions are the origin of vampirism. Vampires have lengthened lives.

The blood has to be young.

In the last 50 years, but especially the last 10, public medical research has shown this to be true. The blood has to be young--this is now a scientific fact.

There was a rumour a few years ago about a bunch of Harvard faculty starting a blood transfusion club. They would meet every month or so and give each other transfusions from blood they stole from blood banks that were intended for medical treatment and research.

I have personal knowledge of people who do this. Through my network I'm aware of one woman in particular who is rumoured to be extremely old, she looks about 40, looks quite healthy.

These days it's very popular among the rich to just pay college girls for regular transfusions

read revelation friendo :^)

>dropping dem truth nukes

She would most definately burn at a stake in old times

Most likely sucks the life of innocent children

Where's the Inquisitors when we need them?!

Marina Abramovic suffers a mental condition or two. She's also jewish, never had children and most likely a member of an occult group. Witch 100%

agree

she looks like a reptillian

was david icke right all along?

>when you find out the world elite are into occult shit

Most fully indoctrinated liberal women have those same dead eyes.

It's super fucking creepy.

Straight outta bloodborne.

But what they're really after is stem cells though right?

Stem cells wear off too quickly. They heal your wounds but don't reverse aging in the same way.

This thread is sliding fast.

But if you really want to see what this is about.. it's not magic.. it's medicine

"treatment with young blood"

All of them have a distinct non-human, ''reptilian'' aura. Compare Zukerberg, Barbara Spectre, Lady Judge, Marina Abramovic, Rothschilds, Soros etc. There is something obviously non-human about them.

holy fucking shit it makes too much sense.

>For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

they are literally subhumans

google the science. google the history (pope innocent)

then you'll understand that vampire cults are real and ongoing, and HAVE NEVER BEEN BIGGER THAN TODAY

but there is no need to kill the donor, although killing the donor costs less than paying them, and is less likely to have them talk

>For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Well there has to be a chemical compound they're after if it's not stem cells then. What does it do, repair telomeres?

she's proof that slavs aren't human

I don't mean this in a mean way, but you are keen and correct for picking up on something "not right", but it's mystical lizard people.

A true ped pill is that these people all actually share, in varying quantities, blood that directly links (not very many generations, in some there is no generational split) to the last tribe of Israel - the Tribe of Dan. These are the Hyksos (Hebrews), that got ran out of Egypt (that story is cryptically told in a revised truth version - a fabrication as to not make the Jews look bad, in the form of Moses getting them out).

They were repelled for being what they are - scheming, lying dominators that want to rule the world - for they legitimately feel divine rights to it.

what how much gaga worships her
clearly Marina is high up in their cult

youtube.com/watch?v=EVY4Whayw0s

You dense motherfucker.

She's talking about what is art and what is not in a philosophical sense. This is plainly evident since she's talking about context. This is an important part of performance art. In what situations is it just doing weird shit (staring into someones face silently, other weird shit she's done), and in what others is it art?

She's Croatian. They are weird as fuck.

What alchemy teaches us is that we must seek a perfect marriage of science and spirituality. There must be that duality, as there is duality in all things, even Alchemy itself (Lead to Gold imagery was both literal and symbolic).

It is indeed science but it seeked for a specific reason based in metaphysics.

What the fuck man, every time I look away, her face seems to be darker, like a tan color. Is anyone else seeing this?

Seems like there is a ongoing study on this.
sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions

clinicaltrails.org is supposed to be "doubious" tho. And they charge 8000$ for participation...
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02803554?term=young plasma&rank=2

Would

I cannot divulge much information too fast or I'll be noticed, but this is quite literally what they are changing:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telomere

They use various procedures to rebuild the ends that have a known correlation with the aging process (meditation, etc. has been proven to either slow down or in extreme cases reverse telomere breakdown) - and effectively repairs your natural DNA damage we all occur.

I can only give bread crumbs.

the public science does not know the mechanism but there are many people who are frantically trying to discover it

there are rumours of scientists who have cracked the code but have not published because the knowledge is too valuable

all organs and tissues seem to benefit when they are bathed in young blood. I'm not a scientist but I've read the research and I've spoken to people who know about how this has been practiced over generations for hundreds of years.

Blood transfusions from young, disease free blood is the ancient and modern fountain of life that has been used by countless aristocrats for thousands of years. In the past it was far more dangerous than it is today, and so today it has become more popular than ever.

If you ever meet someone who works in a blood bank ask them about blood theft. It is a huge issue. Many blood banks are seen as the personal blood stash for various powerful people--but the blood is so precious it's a heavily contested commodity not just by the vampire aristocrats but by the medical industry as well.

Blood theft is as big a problem as heroin theft. But the people stealing blood aren't street junkies.. they are aristocratic families who know about the benefits of blood transfusion.

The science shows that the younger the blood, the better the effect. It's not known whether there are any bad effects on the donor other than the obvious risk of complications.

I've only seen it among blacks that don't crack.

I am performance artist Marina Abramovic. Ask me anything:

>Everything depends on which context you are doing what you are doing. If you are doing the occult magic in the context of art or in a gallery, then it is the art. If you are doing it in different context, in spiritual circles or private house or on TV shows, it is not art. The intention, the context for what is made, and where it is made defines what art is or not.

>What alchemy teaches us is that we must seek a perfect marriage of science and spirituality. There must be that duality, as there is duality in all things, even Alchemy itself (Lead to Gold imagery was both literal and symbolic).
>It is indeed science but it seeked for a specific reason based in metaphysics.
the vast majority of what people call metaphysics is just there to mind fuck people and control them

magic is weaker than science.

You know...give me 10minutes in a locked room with her and we will see if her witch stuff can help her

try not to EVER work in exhausting fields and just sit on your ass all day, you will surprisingly notice that you arent getting as older as the other people who works all day and have to put up with thw shit from family life too, stress causes oxidation.

Does blood type play any role in this ?

besides the fact that ab can get all blood

there is more
newscientist.com/article/mg22329831-400-young-blood-to-be-used-in-ultimate-rejuvenation-trial/

and a paper written the subject of "Experimental Prolongation of the Life Span"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1805858/?page=11

Seems like the whole vampire meme has some truth to it

a non physical power level scan revels she has some powers, lots of dogma and misunderstanding holding her back
but she is a practicioner for.sure, she can be effective at times, no better than an average practitioner

First i convinced myself God is real. Now I am beginning to believe Satan is just as real. People are fucking scary.

How could they now who is a real poser i mean half of my time on Sup Forums i am on /x and the äy are the biggest posers ever..for them everyone who isn't into creating tulpas or summoning succubus (which never happenend not even one fucking time)is a fucking poser

The nazis were in to occult so I'm not surprised at all.

>not posting the erotic balkan story
youtube.com/watch?v=o4cjqgcSri0
baka desu senpai

Burn the witch!

WE WUZ BLOODZ ND SHIET

You misunderstand me. I am agreeing there is no such thing as magic. But the label doesn't matter for it does exist - reality is malleable.

kek

Is she a betazoid?

he comes

new bread need to dig this if fucking ctr continue to disperse energy and split thread, it's clear that these people are fucking pedo and also fbi user told to follow the epstein path

I don't quite understand what you're asking. Blood type very much matters or you will die if you get the wrong kind.

Duality - as in John Podesta and "Skippy", his psychotic alter ago?

fucking desperate faggots on /pol have obviously never seen rich people before...who can spend all their money on beauty products and whatnot plus what you said...

is there a preferred type?

would it be O?

Common since they invented plastic surgery