Writers shill hard for Self-Insertborg to win

>Writers shill hard for Self-Insertborg to win
>Fans vote Robin anyway
>REEEEE.jpg
>find a way to shit on him anyway

Has there ever been a show that shitted on it's best character this hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLCKJ8eAfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TsnOpKeEJj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>REEEEE.jpg
Sums up OP in a nutshell

Wait, this was actually left to a fan vote? Teen Titans Go has fans?

why did they make ww so sexy and hot and steamy and fertile and lucious and delicious

there was a vote?

I just didn’t wanted Cyborg to win

give me a quick rundown on what's going on

What the fuck is going on with that WW?

You do know Cyborg was a Justice League member before teen titans were a fucking thing, right? I swear to fucking CHRIST, the anime shit wanna be is the reason people lump Cyborg into teen titans to begin with.

There was a phone-number flashing for the past few days on the network for people to call in and vote.

>TTGO's creators bow to Bogdanoffs...

thiccness

>You do know Cyborg was a Justice League member before teen titans
I try to forget it honestly...

>the anime shit wanna be is the reason people lump Cyborg into teen titans to begin with.
yeah probably

What are you talking about? Robin still one. He just didn't get to be in the justice league.

>Competition to see who will get into the Justice League
>Show keeps shitting on Robin by making him keep failing.
>Cyborg as the Gary Stu he is in this show passes to the finals.
>Starfire doesn’t pass
>Raven passes with dancing skills.
>Beast Boy doesn’t passes because he didn’t wanted to anyways
>Robin finally passes with a ventriloquist act.

>Get to decide which of the three Titans win.
>Robin is the winner
>Robin the ventriloquist doll gets in the Justice League instead of the actual Robin

Robin still won.

they probably had all the endings finished ahead of time, like with that one spongebob episode

>There was a vote.
>Raven didn't win.
I don't fucking believe it.
I have no faith in this new generation.

Robin's been in the Justice League before the Teen Titans were a fucking thing too. Fuck off anime fags.

That was superfriends, not justice league.

>literal children voting for an icky girl
I bet the girls voted for Starfire and the boys voted for Robin. Beast Boy is annoying, Raven isn't Starfire, and Cyborg is black.

>Voted for Starfire
Starfire wasn't an option.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aLCKJ8eAfUQ
I like how Spongebob's ending is the only unique ending out of the three. It's like the writers didn't give a shit about the other two.

It's a cartoon, user; not a real-life game show. "Titans Got Talent" was clearly already fully written, boarded, designed, animated, recorded to completion WAY ahead of time.

Go finish your homework.

No. Both parts got a Mega on Monday.

haha
all the alternate scenes ended up in vore

I thought he debuted in the same Teen Titans issue as Starfire and Robin in the early 80s.

>I like how Spongebob's ending is the only unique ending out of the three.
This is why I'm glad it won. SpongeBob's ending is also the funniest of the three. I don't know why it was ever even an option

I was wondering the same thing user.

OP, you know that none of the Titans were actually going to make it in, right? No matter who won the vote. Cyborg may get a nod because of the movie, but thats it.

wait people voted Robin?

Why the everloving fuck would you vote for him when Cyborg was fucking DIAMONDS

OP. The fan vote was separate from the episode. Robin puppet was always going to win in the episode. And for the voting itself, you could vote for all five Titans instead of just Cy, Rae, and Rob.

And the kids choice was Cyborg.

>You do know Cyborg was a Justice League member before teen titans were a fucking thing, right?
No he wasn't. He debuted in NTT first. Only in the shitty cartoon was he a league member and only in the new 52 bullshit is where they reconned him as a founding member because Johns is a faggot who doesn't want to use Jon Stewart as a black representation so instead of Black Lightening or Mr. Terrific they chose Cyborg because he was marginally more popular than both.

>And the kids choice was Cyborg.
Cool lie bro

youtube.com/watch?v=TsnOpKeEJj0

Sorry user. Robin isn't as beloved as you're making out.

>when fat autists fail to understand cartoons exist for children, not for him

Robin is the funniest character because he gots shat on the most, which paradoxically makes him popular

Also Raven is the biggest Mary Sue on that show

You do realized it was rigged right? Robin won the competition. DC just needs to shill Cyborg for the movie.

>You do realized it was rigged right? Robin won the competition
If it was rigged, why would they release an episode with the non-rigged outcome?

Where's your proof that it was rigged? Where's your proof that Robin won anything? The very episode shitting on Robin which would've been animated months ago?

>C-c-c-c-cyborg is popular guise
>Boys sell like shit
>movie is probably canned

Also they always make these episodes with multiple endings in mind like the Mac vs Bloo race where callers got to vote for whichever they wanted to win.

>being this mad at a self aware cartoon that's had multiple episodes calling itself out and is full of jokes referencing Teen Titans

It's like you're autistic or something

No the episode was already done, the phone number was just to see who kids, THOUGHT should have won

>Cyborg is popular
>Has the least amount of comments and activity on his page

Saying they didn't doesn't prove they did it. The burden of proof is on you to.

-Prove that the poll was rigged and Robin was supposed to win.
-That there were alternate endings to this episode.
-why they would show the Robin win and Cyborg fan win.

>thinking there was an actual vote
I thought this website was for 18+ not retards.

The TTG audience isn't that Internet savvy.

Yeah. No. Robin won the episode. The voting was for fan favorite. Cyborg won that. At least research before sperging out, retard.

Wait there were votes?

>The TTG audience isn't that Internet savvy.

See Retard.

Squidward's was funny
sort of because its exactly what you'd expect
Im not exactly sure why that makes it funny but whatever I smiled

The buildup to Patricks was ok but what the fuck was that punchline

>The voting was for fan favorite. Cyborg won that.
Yeah...he "won" that vote.

Well that's dumb.

Wow, you TTG haters even make up conspiracies about rigged votes? Jesus Christ, you're autistic.

Hey. You don't know if hes fat.

>but you're probably right

The fuck are you talking about, manchild?

That's something marvel would do.
Not dc.

At least try to make sense with your retarded complaints. OP whined about the voting as if it would affect the actual episode. The voting was AFTER it first aired Monday. Friday was a rerun.

I have no idea what you're implying.

Yes she was. All 5 were.

>That's something marvel would do.
>Not dc.

>OP bitches about an episode he didn't watch
>TTG hatefags join in the whining

>A TTGfag calling anyone autistic

>what is the entire marvel cast of Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Infinite?

>I don't have any proof that it was rigged, and the only reason I have to believe it's rigged is stupid shilling paranoia
>But you're all retarded for thinking it wasn't rigged

>what is having suicide squad likeness, Deathshot, Jared Leto Joker in Injustice?

>I don't have any proof that it wasn't rigged, and the only reason I have to believe it isn't is because Cyborg is supposedly popular
>But you're a paranoid TTG hater for thinking it was rigged

>the top TTG hater, MrEnter, is a literal autist

Did I stutter?

Yeah man! Remember how Marvel needed to shill those Rocket Racoon singles and push Modok back in 2011?

>TTG good is very popular with autistic children

Did I stutter?

He looks nothing like Jared Leto

>bringing in liking or hating the show
>implying
I just saw the OP talking about a fan vote going awry and wanted to see what the fuck happened, and then I saw you and your tinfoil hat thinking that Cartoon Network displaying a "Cyborg is your fan favorite" graphic for five seconds was the result of DC marketers pushing Cyborg like any kid who saw that ad is going to be more convinced to watch the shitty Justice League film that isn't even mentioned because of it.
If someone is saying "This was what was said, so I'll take this at face value" and the only response you have is "I DON'T NEED PROOF TO SAY IT'S RIGGED" then obviously you're going to look retarded.

You didn't say that, though, autist.

How does it feel being a blind faggot?

Nova's not in any movies and there's no plans for him ever getting one

I did autist, apparently y watching too much TTG made you illiterate

Are you being sarcastic? Because that's what they did. With X-23 especially.

There were no Rocket Raccoon singles back then and the Guardian movie wasn't even in development back then. Modok also had not been relevant for years

>calling someone illiterate while using that many spelling and grammar errors

What?

Nova corps was in guardians and he had a skin of the nova from that shitty disney XD spiderman series.

Looks like red mist from kickass, but with a different color scheme.

Yeah. Check out all the tats, gold grill, and slicked back hair. It's like looking at a mirror.

Yes they were.

At least try to hide the fact you're a marvel fanboy. Marvel even admitted that's why they put in those characters.

Thank you for proving his point, faggot.

>If I close my eyes then it must not be true

You're not proving me wrong, mahvel fag.

Cyborg must win because how else is he going to BLACKED all the JLA women?

ITT: Midlife crisis manchildren prove they're smarter than casuals aka dumb kids dumb enough to watch TTGo

Cyborg has only been an official JL member for 6 years. He originally debuted as a TT member nearly 40 years ago.
Not one of the anons salty about the episode, just want to set the record straight.

who cares? just glad they did.

>S O U R G R A P E S
Get a life, loser.

This thread is all the proof we need that the TTG writers post here, it isn't even up for debate anymore

Your post reeks of Enter. Can't you and your awful reviews just get lost already?

>You do know Cyborg was a Justice League member before teen titans were a fucking thing, right?
look at this retard and laugh