You' re talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone...

>You' re talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2lA7KeO1dg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This but unironically

>A soldering iron? Is that what you use to build your own computer so you can spend your Saturday nights playing video games, you dork?

Attached: Ornella-Fleury_portrait_w674.jpg (674x676, 109K)

NO! More time! We need more time!

Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=i2lA7KeO1dg

This scene makes me cry every time. Based Walken.

>Well Jonah do you think you can threaten anyone with that stupid looking neck beard? No one takes you seriously and you are most certainly a virgin.

*audience goes ape shit*

t. jonah

>Let me ask you something. Does your mother sew?
>Boom!
>Get her to sew that!

Attached: Jonah-Hill-Awkward-French-Interview-September-2016-Video.jpg (1097x1097, 73K)

>*follows her home*
> On your knees! Lay down! Lay down! Shut your mouth! Damn! You must have one tight ass! I'll take care of you, slut! Who buys your classy dresses? Your man dress you like that? Only a fag would let you go out like that! Little whore! Shut your trap or I'll strangle you! Got it? Shut up or I'll strangle you!Spread your legs! Spread your legs, bitch! Shut up! Don't move. Don't move! I'm gonna fuck your ass. I'm gonna blast your shit hole! I'm gonna fuck your ass like never before! Fucking little whore! Don't move. Don't move. You like being fucked in the ass? Your old man fuck your ass? You like that? Don't move, cunt! Don't move, don't move. Don't move, don't move, don't move. Don't move, shit! Don't move, don't move, don't move, I said. Fucking shit! What a fucking tight ass you got! I'm gonna blast your fucking ass! You shit on me and you're dead, got it? Fucking high-class swine! Shit, you got a tight ass! A real little faggot's ass! I don't normally like this. Fucking rich bitch! But this ain't bad! Huh? You gonna shut up, little whore? Take this in your ass, cunt! You never been reamed like this before, huh? You bleeding or you wet? Opens up real good, your ass! You bleeding? Fucking shit! That's so good! So fucking good! Tell daddy it's good! Say, Daddy it's good! Call me daddy! Call me daddy! Call me daddy, fucking cunt! Shut your trap! Shit! Holy shit! Jesus Christ! Shit! Awesome! Where you going, sweet hole? Where? Where you going like that? You think I'm through with you? Fucking rich bitch! Look at me. Look at me when I talk to you! Look at me, cunt! Fucking sow, look at me! Little fucking whore! Filthy whore! Piece of shit! Dead meat! The world's your due, right? Cuz you're beautiful? Fucking sow! Take this! I'm gonna fix your face! I'm gonna fix it good! I'm not through with you. But l will be! Cunt! That enough? You want some more? Want some more? Little whore! Fucking dog! Take that in your face!

>Doesn't this remind you of how you got your role in Superbad?

That's the only way you'll get to "stab" something, fatty.

Attached: moretime.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Explain this meme, i hate that fat fucking kike and i have been avoiding these threads, but now i desire the forbidden knowledge. Spoonfeed me.

Attached: 1513576203228.jpg (290x293, 25K)

jonah got btfo by some weathergirl, these threads are people trying to think of a good comeback to her.

Sup Forums still hasn't cracked the code yet.
It's approaching two years now.
Can any fa/tv/irgin finally come up with a response to Ornella Fleury's biting mockery that isn't autistic?

Ah, thats what i thought. thanks for sparing me looking it up on my own fampaitachi.

OMG TV ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

Why did he change his name?

Attached: hill or feldstein.jpg (722x283, 93K)

All right, so back when War Dogs was releasing internationally, they went to some random French talk show to promote that crap. They did an interview using earpieces and everything was fine until they did a segment where the channel's weather girl appears and they talk with her for a bit and shit.

So the weather girls decides to start some funny banter (well, "French" funny, which isn't that much fun for anybody else) talking about the Endo of the world movie he had released previously, saying that once she saw him being sodomized by a "Three Meter" Demon, she knew he was the man for her.

Jonah responded weakly by saying that he assumes she knows all about sodomization.

And the girls kept the bantz by telling him that she has a sex fantasy where she takes him to an hotel room, they talk for a bot... and then Jonah leaves and Brad Pitt and Leo DiCaprio appear.

At that point, Jonah starts whining about being insulted by some "local weather girl" and the next day he cancelled the press conforence he was due to appear in to promote the movie at some French festival.

Of course, tv's incel virgins took all this as a personal affront and there's a daily thread fantasizing about Jonah's giving the perfect comeback. Because Sup Forums

Weak

Attached: 1467334780173.png (530x564, 167K)

Thanks Reddit, i get it now.

>"I'll make Harvey Weinstein look like a fucking saint you french WHORE! You're done in this industry! I WILL BURY YOU!"

Attached: jonah-hill-profile.jpg (3000x2000, 576K)

>you couldn't even keep your brother from getting buried Jonah

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

ohshit

wow bro that cut deep ;_;

Attached: 4765.jpg (1200x788, 94K)

MORE TIME

Attached: 1502767957986.png (451x451, 103K)

Attached: 3ea515b35666198b-600x400.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Low energy.
SAD!!

brutal

When I saw her say that comment to him, I laughed. I'm sure if he took the joke in stride and laughed as well, it wouldn't have been a big deal.
When it comes to her fantasy of talking to him, then he leaves and Brad Pitt and DiCaprio enter the room, he should have just said "That's my fantasy, too!"
Everyone would have a good chuckle and life would continue as normal.

>I'm sure if he took the joke in stride and laughed as well, it wouldn't have been a big deal.
He cancelled all other press and fled the country

Jesus.

> well its too bad you will never meet any of them haha which is a shame since they are really nice guys. Anyways, back to my upcoming movie....

Attached: 1493895501791.jpg (657x527, 85K)

4d chess

>that line
>that delivery

Attached: 1504541766551.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>And you would leave with me

There I did it

why didn't he just have her killed?