Cannibalism & Hillary Clinton & Pedophilia

The pedophilia isn't even the worse of it. It's just the tip of the iceberg.

youtube.com/watch?v=dk01eeKMD_I
youtube.com/watch?v=vrabZFhnBIA

It will be too late for most of you when you finally find out YOU and your CHILDREN and BABIES are their source of energy and the time of the harvest is near.

They love war and death. It allows them to take body parts they desire. They all have a fetish for human flesh, cooking it, eating it, having sex with it, making love to it.

They have been using planned parenthood for decades to get aborted babies easily for their rituals and spirit cooking. They love baby foreskins as snacks which practically all males born in the USA have had removed. They have undercover operations at most hospitals to get all the discarded skin, tissue, organs, body parts. They only get energy by consuming YOU.

Whenever you're near them and are PURE they can't help but take a whiff of you.

Once you realize this you'll realize what's really at stake.

Kyle Odom knew and wrote an honest manifesto about what is really going on. He isn't insane. mega.nz/#!hgBT3C7B!Abcah7y7U_41ENJg37PRgEefEOryMh-__7NGdVgVxOc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoY9OGRZUCU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
youtu.be/hHw82MqY6pA
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/03/hillary-clinton-responds-to-democratic-losses-from-papua-new-guinea/?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic was an art performance by a chink artist
he threw up afterwards

>Implying real babby

was it real baby?

>implying asians are people

In Madagascar, after mutilating the genitals of boys, their grandparents eat the foreskin.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoY9OGRZUCU

It's a common practice in many other cultures to consume human flesh. It's disgusting but these people don't know any better.

Jesus knew better.

I knew an Irish woman who kept her afterbirth placenta thing in the freezer & her grandad ate it by accident.

My parents told me that in the old customs, somewhere south of where I'm posting from, the mother would keep the umbilical cord and cook it afterwards. Dried first for preservation

It grossed me out but that's just how it's done. They wouldn't eat all at once, it's supposed to be good for you so they'd have pieces of it through out their recovery. They mentioned something about my umbilical cord but I can't recollect, I must have forgotten.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
>Those affected are usually people who follow the practice of family mortuary cannibalism.

>The symptoms of kuru are divided into three specific stages.
>The first, ambulant stage, exhibits unsteady stance and gait, decreased muscle control, tremors, and dysarthria.
>In the second, sedentary stage, the patient is incapable of walking without support and suffers ataxia and severe tremors.
>Furthermore, the victim is emotionally unstable and depressed, yet has uncontrolled sporadic laughter. Interestingly, the tendon reflexes are still normal at this point

sound like anyone you know?

I'm all for dog-piling Hillary, God knows the bitch deserves it, but I'm gonna need some facts before I can get on board with the corruption ring suddenly turning into a voodoo death cult

I'm starting to recognize you, saudi poster

Madagascar is also plagued by a demonic shadow creature that comes every 7 years to terrorise and rape families in the night. People huddle together for protection and sleep out under streetlamps because of it. I shit you not. Fucked up place.

is that creature called The Clinton Foundation, by any chance?

Am I in a Megaten game because it's starting to feel like one

saved

Didn't Alex Jones break a story about dead babies dressed in gold foil?

So where do the Jews factor into all of this?

Got it wrong, it's the Popobawa and it's in Zanzibar.

Based anti-clickbait burger.

Has there EVER been a newsline with the word "children" in it that has not been blatant propaganda

Most of the satanic people I've known were vegans....

Jews have been sacrificing christian children for thousands of years. They can only drink the blood from christian children and from a circumcised penis. But it can't touch their meat, thats gross.

Only found in Papua New Guinea...

this

Literally Hitler

kuru symptoms:
youtu.be/hHw82MqY6pA

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/03/hillary-clinton-responds-to-democratic-losses-from-papua-new-guinea/?_r=0

You guys have gone full retard and you are not ever suppose to go full retard, retards.

Katherine Knight butchered her lover John Price to death, skinned him and put him on a meat hook before decapitating him and boiling his head. She served Price’s cooked flesh with potatoes, pumpkins, cabbage and squash with gravy to his children at her home.

Meiwes laid him out on a bench, kissing him on the lips before plunging a knife into his throat. He suspended the victim on a meat hook and froze 30kg of flesh in parcels and later ate some with cabbage and potatoes. In a shocking recent interview, Meiwes gave never-before-heard details of his gruesome act.
“I decorated the table with nice candles ... I took out my best dinner service, and fried and piece of rump steak — a piece from his back — made what I call princess potatoes, and sprouts,” he said. “The first bite was, of course, very strange. It was a feeling I can’t really describe. I’d spent over 40 years longing for it, dreaming about it,” he added.

Former “Mr Gay UK” Anthony Morley is spending the rest of his life in jail after being found guilty for butchering his boyfriend and cooking his flesh. He slashed 33-year-old boyfriend Damian Oldfield’s throat before stabbing him numerous times after watching Brokeback Mountain in bed. He then cut up and cooked his flesh.

Jeffrey Dahmer was a chocolate factory worker who slaughtered, raped and mutilated at least 17 young men before eating their body parts.

Matthew Williams, 34, was caught in a hotel room in 2014 eating parts of a 22-year-old woman’s face.

Yeah its totally not like Clinton has Frozen smiles and shakes uncontrollably or cant go stairs by herself

Jorge Beltrao Negromonte, 54, with his wife and mistress lured women to their house with the promise of work as a babysitter.
The sick trio then killed their victims and baked their flesh into meat pies.

A serial killer dubbed the “Granny Ripper” was suspected of eating her victims’ organs and was said to have “favoured their lungs”, it has been reported.

Ottis Toole & Henry Lee Lucas met in a soup kitchen in Jacksonville, FL in 1978 and began a sexual relationship and went on a murder spree together. Toole admitted to having committed his first murder at 14, describing how he cooked and ate humans with his homemade barbecue sauce.

Vegans are all about saving animals. They could care-less about human life.

"save an animal, eat a human" is their motto

YFW the Elites are demonic aliens from another planet/dimension
YFW the Reptilian conspiracy theory is true

the placenta because its nutrient rich, the babys food bank

it atleast has merit, but in this day and age there is no need to do somthing so disgusting

I had a sense of humor failure
it's been a long night

I deleted my reply because of this reason

still, I would like you to take you a good long hard think about what you just said, maybe read the wikipedia article a couple more times, and perhaps kill yourself so you don't pass your genes on to future idiots

thank you

THIS IS CTR DISINFO
IGNORE THIS CRAP IT IS MEANT TO DISTRACT FROM THE REAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS

THIS IS CTR DISINFO
IGNORE THIS CRAP IT IS MEANT TO DISTRACT FROM THE REAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS

I miss when Sup Forums used to be satire
Sup Forums was a lot more fun back then

now it's just a bunch of autistic shills who take their internet way too seriously

honestly kind of hope Putin nukes you

There's no need to eat a human since there's food readily available

But if I was stranded in a remote area due to plane crash or whatever, I would totally eat a human without hesitation, desu.

Someone's got to tell the story

>He isn't insane.
Like you aren't either.

It's threads like this that made me realize how fucked up in the head Trump Supporters really are. I don't want to vote for Clinton, but with this threads like this, I have to.