** IT'S OVER ** Donald Trump is guaranteed to win now!

infowars.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/#disqus_thread

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:
Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes
NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,” the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found. We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”
The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.
“People are going to prison,” he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/#disqus_thread
cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/huma-abedin-fundraiser/
youtube.com/watch?v=7_0f3n8wUHE
snopes.com/clinton-underage-sex-ring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm getting anxious. But I have to wait.

Why isn't this on mainstream news outlets, seriously?

>*BZZT* DAHNALD...I THINK I STOPPED THEM

>THE SATELLITE LINK IS OPEN DAHNALD *SCHSCHSH* THESE LEAKS WILL MAKE HISTORY

>IT'S TIME FOR HILLAHRY TO HAND OVER THE ELECTION

He will never win, no sensible american is voting for a Trump because he is racist against muslims.

Checkmate drumflings.

>tfw you have a tweet ready, standing by

yeah because infowars is really credible

>infowars
>reliable source
PICK ONE!

This is what needs to be pushed, not that cheese pizza and weirdo Podesta shit.

What do you think you fuckin retard

>infowars

>tfw Astronaut Ted goes to Saturn and summons his skelegates to battle satan.

This is beautiful

I just ate all these donuts.. are you guise mad at me.. ):

>ID
>AtAcK
Attack!

>Meanwhile, FBI sources said Abedin and Weiner were cooperating with federal agents, who have taken over the non-sexting portions the case from NYPD. The husband-and-wife Clinton insiders are both shopping for separate immunity deals, sources said.

cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/huma-abedin-fundraiser/

It's fucking nothing.

>infowars
quoting fat degenetare

>CNN

Wrong.

The wicked witch is dead!

I DON'T WANNA CLOSE MY EYES

Sides in orbit.

>sources said.

>The husband-and-wife Clinton insiders are both shopping for separate immunity deals

You do know what that means don't you?

Both of them are so heavily implicated that they're willing to sing on the whole operation to save their own asses.

bump

Hillary Clinton advised by "Clothing Shop Network" have ... Trump as "Pied Piper ..

Trump brought Epstein to power in the 1990's with the "Clothing Shop Network", $1 Billion USD from Israel, and Trump's NYC/DC connections, to ensnare pol/celeb goyim elite. All were invited to Epstein Sex fantasy Island and all were recorded and black-mailed by MOSSAD ( TRUMP/EPSTEIN).
Now taking out Hillary/Soros? Who benefit's by putting Sheldon-Adelson in power, the man who owns all the worlds whore houses.
Jeffrey Epstein – the one guy who may bring them both down

There are certainly many shady Clinton ties, but no list can leave out serial sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, whose friendship with Bill Clinton went beyond most acceptable (and international) boundaries. According to a report released on Friday, Bill Clinton took 26 trips on Epstein’s private jet, called the “Lolita Express,” including some “extended junkets.” Epstein reportedly brought girls as young as 12 on his plane trips, where he, the girls and high-level guests would engage in group sex.

However, Epstein is Trump’s problem too. A Vice News report released late Sunday night detailed Trump’s many associations with Epstein, his friendship and endorsement of the paedophile – although it cannot be proved Trump knew that Epstein’s victims were underage, it was icky to see that Trump noted in public how young Epstein’s girls were:

PPL trying to warn Trumpbots about Trump and Epstein forever. They don't care. pic.twitter.com/gIoKVFS5hk

In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein’s victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I’d like to answer that question, at least today I’m going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

Donut do that again

They looks pretty tasteless, were they good?

You need to go back to rebbit and never return.

He probably tried to mess with ivanka which is why trump hates him.

>cnn

These are more and more hilarious lol

This "whistle" is not even real.

It's all based on one fake article from one far-right website.

If you want something that is actually real, see pic related

that article is typical infowars nonsense, but allow me to point out the most glaring piece of idiocy: if an NYPD chief says something OPENLY then you can say his fucking name.

No, they're awful, but they have tons of powdered sugar on them so Honey Boo Boo tier americans love them.

Oh wow, thanks for correcting my record.

HA HA GOOD LUCK, I'M BEHIND 7000 SKELEGATES

>infowars

What a legit and credible source you got there, OP.

Nice try, Schlomo. Back to the oven with you, kike.

>infowars is bad because john oliver and CNN said so lol #imwithher

When Hillary saw the polls

Trump was in a party with a convicted pedophile.

Then little girls who were in the party accused trump of raping them.

How interesting.
h

After seeing this video, you wont watch Alex Jones ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_0f3n8wUHE

I hope you are very happy when pressing that blue button.
A new Mr President will come soon.

This, also
>Chief
The NYPD has a commissioner, not a chief. They use the title "chief" for a weird administrative position.

Can't wait

So TYT doesn't think sandy hook was fishy at all?

Did you miss the part where he said the world is under attack by the devil and aliens?

Muslim-not a race

I stopped watching after the intro because he thinks sandy hook was legit

Well then, so i will inform you that the video contains alex jones claiming the earth is under attack by the devil and aliens.

Hillary can't stop the Trump

Wow he was at a PARTY that a pedophile was also at?!? Stop the fucking presses. I live in a town with several registered sex offenders, so fucking what? Im sure ive been in the dame fucking vicinity at one point or another

Okay, so they are both retarded. Noice.

Why did you leave out the part where little girls who were in the party accused trump of raping them?

Fuck yeah. MAGA. Well done America.

>bump
bump
>bump
bump
>bump
bump

fuck hillary and fuck sandniggers

Yes ?

Nah.

snopes.com/clinton-underage-sex-ring/

Why should I trust a member of the Synagogue of Satan over Alex Jones?

PROOFS?!

>Using Grammerly

Why not screenshot and email your entire online habits to the NSA and Microsoft, gay.

Multiple sources in this image

Trump has as much chance of winning as Ghostbusters 2016 does of flopping.

*allegedly*
Thats not proof. Wheres some dna swabs
That jane doe story is also hilarious. Tell me, how does an anonymous woman recieve death threats.

not what we were talking about

theres no source yet

a few unreliable sites have said the NYPD chief said this but its not clear that he actually said these things

no MSM or legit news site is going to touch it until they get a credible source

"Normally a constant presence by Clinton's side for much of the campaign, Abedin has been off the campaign trail for five days."

"Asked if she is staying away from the campaign plane because of the optics, the aide demurred."

demurred?

Smarmy fucks, hills campaign has been knocked sideways by a wrecking ball.

Well, what do (YOU) think?

cool picture
really makes you think (being serious not meme'ing)

By alien and devil, he meant Jews, Chaim.

Hillary Clinton is close personal friends with and accepts donations from that very same pedophile.

Her husband had been accused of having child rape orgies with that very same pedophile that Hillary attended.

Hillary is on tape boasting of her working relationship with child rapists and laughing about the victims.

Isn't that interesting?

And all of them shit, do your own research instead of following virtue signaling.
Tard.

Did you miss the part where these same little girls were raped by Bill and Hillary Clinton?

Where Hillary Clinton was accused of child rape and murder?

let me know how these timely allegations pan out kike
my non-kosher sides

If I wanted to hide my potential accusations I would accuse the other party of what im guilty for.

L I T E R A L L Y D R U M P T H I N G

Holy shit the emails fucked it all up.

wtf...

child sex. I got your counter to that

AHA......YOUR RACISSS

OMFG.....*grabs sides. "You are, sir. The most moronic of the most moronic order. Sir."

Fucking based NYPD

>When it's the regular cops as MVP

This needs a bump. The Podesta emails are too vague, they don't reveal enough information to put all the pieces together. We need the Weiner emails to be released soon.

You know infowars is conspiracy shit?

You know a lot of that conspiracy shit has been sounding more and more credible as of late

This. People don't conspire in the real world; it's all TV and movie BS.

>over 500,000 emails
>outlook
god damn, imagine the loading time on that fucker.

>Infowars

They don't have anything. If they did they would have already released it. There's absolutely no reason for them not to if it's on the absurd level that they claim it is.

More conspiracy theories, more bullshit.

Doesn't put me off Jones desu

If threatened, the Jew will not hesitate to use its own eggs as weapons.

I want all the crazy talk on Sup Forums to be real. All the corruption, money laundering, pay for play, conspiring, child exploitation, cannibalism, magick orgies, Moloch worship, all of it. And I want someone to pay for that. Reality has been shades of gray for too long. It's time for a nice big dab of black to put things into perspective.

May Kek grace me with his digits.

I DON'T WANT TO FALL ASLEEP

Thank you for Correcting The Record

eFOIA IS OPEN AMERIBROS

Help keep it bumped, its being slid like a motherfucker!

Because it's not real and no one fucking care about emails. How hard is it for you fucbois to understand.

God damn.

cruz memes are the best memes

Ain't that big, like for example some cases of fraud in major banks that get indicted.

They have to prepare 2 million of papers where they have to go through.
To prepare a defense or prosecution.

Praise kek

N O N
C O U N T R Y