I just bingewatched Hanazuki and honestly it was a lot better than I expected

I just bingewatched Hanazuki and honestly it was a lot better than I expected.

Can we have a thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OL6t_OGQoLM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNXV9Mb7egjGWC1MI9ZUmB0FxuVDTyOEX
youtu.be/h3BChDAd6yM
hasbro.com/en-us/brands/hanazuki/characters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw a short of that..... thing before........ another movie in a theater. Never knew this was an actual show.

I only hope that season 2 will be as well animated as the movie short. Not likely but a man can dream.

We can, but I can't guarantee it'll last.

I saw it too, the animation was bretty gud. Just like the movie that followed after

IDK, as long as the show keeps up the story the animation can stay as it is for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=OL6t_OGQoLM

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNXV9Mb7egjGWC1MI9ZUmB0FxuVDTyOEX

Well OP seeing as you just binged tell us what your favorite:
>Episode
>Character
>Interaction
are

Kiyoshi isn't for bullying, he's for teasing.

>Episode
Forgot the name but the one where Hanazuki wards of Big Bad by growing a fucking rage forest

>Character
Basil probably. Kinda want to see him getting redeemed, or at least do something in Season 2.

Also Pink Hemka, he's cute

>Interaction
Hana and Kia's interaction in the finale actually got me teary-eyed.

What about yours user?

>Episode
The first chicken plant episode where HZ has to deal with its offspring before it rampages across the moon solely for the end where Hana tells ChickenPlant off and and declaring herself a better mother.

>Character
I didn't like him much at first but once he became more active and us getting to see more of his background which led to space travel to other moons and new characters Sleepy Unicorn became my favorite.

>Interaction
The episode with Hana and Kyoshi where they flee to the darkside of the moon to hide from Twisted. The part where Hana was willing to confront the issue by herself causing Kyo to finally stop mopping and everythign that happened after including the heart.

That heart surprised me.
I think a romance could work though.

If you are new to these threads as you say, I must warn you.

Shoes are not a preferred topic so don't bring them up.

Hana and Kiyoshi have definitely been the best pair-up

Is Zikoro (and Twisted) meant to be the Despair animal of Kiazuki's moon or whatever? Why is he black?

The movie short was animated in house by titmouse. The show is mostly animated overseas

Its a nice show, shame its not more popular

Could someone post the short?

youtu.be/h3BChDAd6yM

zikoro is kiazuki's little buddy, like how hemkas are hanazuki's, twisted is from kiyoshi's moon

Oh yeah I know Twisted is from Kiyoshi's moon, though I guess I should have worded it better.

Both are black. And we've seen the other animals representing the emotions. There's other unicorns and it's implied Zikoro is not a stand-alone creature.

So is it safe to say they represent Despair? Were they born black or were they blacked?

maybe the can answer that in season two, or maybe they just designed them to look evil even if it's a lazy design choice. about zikoro i don't think he represents despair, since the combination of all hemkas make a white hemka maybe when there is only one left of the moon creatures they turn black.

tiny
exquisite
feet

What are you hoping for season 2?

panty shots
eps for mellow green and orange hemka
tribadism
kiazuki origin story
star trek tng-esque space adventures in space
followup on twisted
maroshi x wanderer origin story maybe

Confident Kyoshi
Nice Kiazuki
More of the idiot
Same ol' Hanazuki
Little Dreamer to wake up

Thanks, it's nice seeing how buttery they made the animation.

A story for the growth of the tree types we have not had an episode for yet

>Little Dreamer to wake up
Oh shit that moment would be hype as fuck

Oh hey, a thread.
Already posted this in a Batman thread, but I'll shove it in here too since I said I would last time.

Unrelated: Best pairing is Hanazuki & Kiyoshi as loving and supportive brother and sister.

Me too, it was pretty surreal for me cause I was drunk as fuck and only remembered it from being a youtube animation

It was a pretty cool thing to have before the MLP movie though, kinda got me in the mood after all the dumb ads and shiznit

This nibba

kiss kiss

gotta force that sadness to make them sad trees

>I saw it too, the animation was bretty gud
It was the same as in the show, except in the beginning they had some more special effects.

i approve of that ship
cute art too

I'm not talking about the short :^)

Moonflowers are for loving and innocent family hugs. Pic unrelated.

And thanks!

This is my favorite show currently.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I've been searching for this for a while.

>Black goop appears to destroy a bunch of moons and Little Dreamer fights it off
>eyes open, uses powers to send the moon flowers and Hanazuki's moon away, and starts burping magical rainbows to fight it off

where is this from?

hasbro.com/en-us/brands/hanazuki/characters

There's a shit tier mood test thingy

looks like i'm glamorous

>hasbro.com/en-us/brands/hanazuki/characters
thanks. i'm FEISTY
FUCK YES

Even Hasbro knows I'm depressed

>Hanazuki & Kiyoshi
Is a canon romantic pairing

I will hold onto the kids being a happy, innocent family of "brothers" and "sisters" for as long as humanly possible.

Different subject: Really hoping we see Maroshi lose his cool in S2. He's too chill; there's gotta be a seriously long fuse that's just waiting to burn. Just wonder what would be enough to actually set him off.

Maroshi is too thick to get mad. He wasn't even upset about his moon blowing up.

I hope the show never delves into romance

Maybe if something happens to Wanderer

But what if Wanderer got sucked into big bad?
Will he still gonna be chill?

I think he only cares about his floshis, especially Wanderer. I'd expect him to get enraged. It would be like a dark red feisty.

That is true, and that's why I'm so curious about it. No matter how chill or how dense he is, everyone has that one thing that'll break them. That thing that'll bother them too much to ignore. There's gotta be SOMETHING, but with someone like him whose only possessions are his board and his Flochis, and apparently not caring much about entire worlds, what could it be?

Possibly, yeah. We've never seen anything actually bad happening to the Flochis (we haven't really seen them much at all, of course). Maybe Maroshi would actually show an ounce of give-a-fuck if it meant having to save one of them

I found another moonflower

YOU FUCKER

Crossover when?

They're really cute together

It already did. That heart was completly unambiguous.

>Wanderer gets sucked into the Big Bad and dies/or succumbs to Big Bad Sickness.
>Maroshi finds out.
>Mood: ABSOLUTELY LIVID.
>Becomes dark, broody, and all-around angry, turning into the one who most feverishly seeks the Big Bad's destruction.
>Will go to any length to achieve his revenge, even snapping at, and occasionally, even straight-up attacking his fellow Moonflowers.
>This state of him becomes his "normal" Mood for the entire season.

Okay, I just watched the first episode and I have one question. What's this show's target audience? It looks like it's for kids, but something about it seems more mature to me. Does it have any chance of being cancelled anytime soon either? It doesn't look like it will, since I've seen ads on TV for its toys.

There's a fashion line targeted at teens

That waist is an abomination.

Nice, whatever that is.

It seems like it's for little girls but it kinda follows on the steps of the Self-Owned Small Equine show in that it has elements that adults and teens can bear to sit through.

I definetly felt the mature tone too. There's something dark about making an eldritch abomination that inflicts a slow and agonizing death upon moons and their inhabitants the villain of such a cutesy show.

Would you?

I cant remember where, but i remember seeing the character template for Hana, and one of them was with her having crotch area fully exposed

Was it something like this?

...I just realized her mouth is big enough to easily swallow one of the hemkas...

oh hey they used the music from the app, cool

stopp it, you'll attract that exquisite user

Too late

you know I wouldn't actually mind a new moon flower character like this whose whole thing is she's super glum and blue all the time, a bit like sadness from inside out only not a terrible fucking useless shit character

those mood images are pretty nice, think I'm gonna collect em and post em here, make decent reaction images

TEF user is a valued part of these threads, and each one that he doesn't appear in feels a little less special.

Okay, I'm in the middle of episode 6, and I have a question. Is that pink thing in the middle of her face blush or does she have a cat nose?

never

Just a cat nose

okay so far I have 2 cropped images for feisty, happy, glamerous, mellow, sadness and loving
anyone know if there is any more on that personality test?
still missing fear, bravery, whackyness and what ever the fuck Lavender is depending on the day; inspiration/shyness
doubt he's on there since he's barley even in the show

It's just what the front of her nose looks like. Whether it's a cat nose or not, who knows. Moonflowers' nose... markings? Are all different shapes, so far.

Pretty sure I've seen someone hot glue it already

maybe if they had a Kiazuki one instead

I think it'd be okay to say it's a cat nose-ish nose, since I think they looked more beastly, originally? I don't have an image for what she looked like before, though

Hanazuki had a strange early life.

Indeed......

>lipstick
>midriff
>short skirt
>heels
Who was the target audience before the reboot?

Just finished episode 9 and what the fuck is happening. Does the little jingle thing at the beginning of all the episodes have vocaloid vocals?

I think it was a fashion line so like, teens and 20-somethings?.

How the hell did it get picked up as a kids show?

I have no clue.

>salmon pink hemka
I really like this

cursed images