The """"Man-Up Campaign""""

youtube.com/watch?v=aSAeOhCrv_s

>Don't suffer in silence. The 'Man Up' campaign is encouraging men to speak about their feelings and says it's OK to cry.

They do realize that this campaign is basically encouraging men to cuck themselves, right?

It's a time-tested fact that women don't want to touch emotional/sentimental men with a 10-foot pole. Women want secure men, and men they can lean on. The last thing they want is a man that's as mentally/emotionally fucked up as they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZTWCwqmgLc
youtube.com/watch?v=jcqLPalcpXk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TiV6dHtYHM
youtube.com/watch?v=G3a0C0_77wc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y52bs0aX6v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's nothing inherently wrong with crying.

don't do it in front of women

they secretly despise it

This.

They are selfish creatures

Ahhh Australians...now they're shitposting in video form...

Try doing it during the first/early stages of a relationship.

She'll drop you like a hot potato.

There are probably some times you should cry when you see a painful aspect of yourself that you are ignoring. Like how we bombard our senses constantly with media to avoid ourselves. We are pretty terrified of looking inwardly or just being able to do one thing like sitting. It's kind of scary if you think about it. We call it "boring", but really it is desperation to need to occupy your senses constantly with distractions.

what a bunch of fags

You just tripped my wife

>There are probably some times you should cry

Time to rev-up my leaf blower...

pretty gay of you to say that faggot leaf

Yes, when some shit gets in my eyes.

haha gaay

Given how high suicide rates are for men I don't really see a problem with this.

Of course an Islander would say that. Up all alone in the middle of an ocean, bathing in luxurious hot pools of water, completely in lala land.

Just time to do some yard work when it is time to sit down and process your feelings.

Sure you don't.

Cry into your waifu pillow, otaku scum.

lol

This is like the 3rd most common mind game women pull

A woman says "you need to open up more" when she means "C'MON FAGGOT, SHOW ME WHAT A LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE"

Once you "open up" it's a green light for her to begin cucking and eventually dumping you

>undermine family
>disenfranchise fathers
>normailse single mothers
>champion individualism
>remove as many means as possible for boys to compete, bond and differentiate themselves throughout hierarchies

>wonders why the males of this highly social, tribal and family oriented species can't cope living this emotionally impoverished existence

I didn't cry at my father's funeral. I'm not going to cry now just because some ho wants to see a different side of me she can gossip to her friends about later.

Just as planned, better than having to deal with a woman who can't be honest about how she feels around people she loves.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

It's good to let out your emotions, just do it in private. You'll feel better about it, but unfortunately others will judge you for doing it in front of them. Rightly or wrongly they will, so just let out your emotions in private.

remember this the next time you bully an aussie online
he might kill himself :(

desu senpai what they're championing isn't even individualism. they hate themselves and love the "oppressed" "victim" classes and cannot achieve anything in the world without begging the state to do it for them

Honestly can't remember the last time I cried that wasn't a funeral.

This guy gets it.

As soon as you start showing any signs of weakness, she starts browsing Tinder and drooling over those countless /fit/, ripped Chads in her spare time. That's just the start of it.

Pic related.

What's wrong with letting it out when you're alone? are you such a cuck that it's going to hurt your self-esteem if you do?

severely underrated post

Don't encourage them.

There are only a select few times when it's okay for a man to cry.

Crying at the death of your child is acceptable. Same with a close family member. I would not cry at the death of a parent, but a close sibling is fine. And only in public once.

Shedding a few tears at the birth of your child is also acceptable.

Never cry in front of your woman, they will secretly despise you for it. Remember a man has to stay strong. Don't cry, he the rock she wants.

>And then they say that the problems are because of masculinity.

Japan sadness isn't because they hold in emotions, it's because from birth they are programmed to cater to the desires of others and to forget the desires of their selves. When the desires come, they've never learned how to understand, squash or deal with them.

>implying womens know what they want

KEK
E
K

It takes a firm decision and a notion of accountability to kill your self. Women are vastly less able to do either.

You gay or something? Fucking leafs

Only time to cry is if your child dies. Even then not for long.

SCENES MEN ARE ALLOWED TO CRY AT THREAD?

youtube.com/watch?v=sZTWCwqmgLc

is this fucking real

>it starts in 1960
everything started in 1960
fuck boomers and fuck their mothers who fucked draft dodger chads while their husbands were dying in ww2

Daily reminder that the only time it's acceptable for a man to cry is when his parents die.

>the leaf gets it
how are half of you so based and the other half so cucked?

i think its fucking retarded that all these losers who never fuck anything are here saying that a real man should be a stonefaced hero.
you´re just gonna feel extremely shit and suicide with 50 years of feelings you never showed to anybody.
anons apparently choose to suffer instead of being openly proud of having emotions to begin with. OP communication is the key in any relationship and if you dont show any emotion because "you´re manly" she´s gonna break up with you coz there´s nothing between you

>I would not cry at the death of a parent

Found the nigger.

I feel that all niggers are disgusting to look at and smell like shit
I feel that all niggers shouldn't have the right to exist

shadilay

>anons apparently choose to suffer instead of being openly proud of having emotions to begin with.
>proud of having emotions

Are you a Canacuck expat in Finland or something?

>i think its fucking retarded that all these losers who never fuck anything are here saying that a real man should be a stonefaced hero.

On the contrary, it's people who DO fuck girls who realize that being emotional around them is a fucking bad move.

Shows once again how fucking clueless Sup Forumsacks are

Don't try to lecture us on suicide, you filthy Mongol. You probably won't even survive this winter.

Wow. Jesus. This has some weight behind it.

You gay or something?

its a tv show you spastic

>retarded image
>checkflag.jpg

oh its just cUcK

one of the few times a man should cry

youtube.com/watch?v=jcqLPalcpXk

>men-up
>encouraging man to cry
what, this is really retarded

There's nothing wrong with being gay, and not all of us are pussies who cry at everything.

Reminds me of this shit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TiV6dHtYHM

yes obviously it is a tv show
i'm wondering if that is the actual script or if a plausible host scene just had cuck shit written on top

Hey, I had nothing to do with what the image is about, buddy. Blame the Yanks for normalizing cuckoldry on the goyboxes.

>OP communication is the key in any relationship
The type of communication the video is talking about should be done in private with male friends who are going to help you, not your woman who will have no fucking idea what to do and now knows you're vulnerable. Women complain about problems, men fix problems.

Women cry as a response to problems so that others are compelled to help them.

Men actively solve a problem instead of cry. This is as side effect of the biological gender dymorphism between men and women. Men not crying is healthy. Instead of crying I punch something and seek out immediate actions in which to solve whatever's wrong. That's how you properly man up.

pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3a0C0_77wc

is this real?

>AFL
But you're probably alright. For a gaylord.

just stop saving thumbnails newfag

When a man refuses to cry over a situation, and instead takes action, it builds up strength. it doesnt "bottle" up emotions in dangerous ways, we're not containers, we are complex human creatures with various methods of coping. Quite often, a healthy minded man feels much better about any situation when he takes proper action instead of crying like a pussy. This is the core of the stonefaced hero that frightens you so much.

>Les commentaires ont été désactivés pour cette vidéo.

fuck, i wanted to tell them that i was crying that my race is being genocided by the kikes and the muslims

It's from the ABC (government TV that is infested with social justice retards) to promote a whole series shit like OP's video. Whether the creators are conscious of it or not this is actually an attack on masculinity.

This post is correct.

I'm Canadian-American. I was living in Texas until this year. Family emergency brought me back.

The world most of my fellow Canadians live in is incredibly sheltered. I used to be like that as well, it's pretty much forced into us as children. The newer generations have become to pussified to understand a world outside of what has been force fed to them for so long. I don't hold very high regards for Canada anymore. It's a shadow of its former self.

>kinda related
kek. the fuck does that mean?

Probably a step-sister.

Thanks amerileaf.

Hard times breed good men it seems.

One year ago I started to date the friend of a friend. We met in a time I was feeling very closed down because of some stuff that had happened and was really focused on other stuff. I had really crazy sex for two weeks with her, everyday, it was amazing. Then one night, when I was totally exhausted, the topic of my cousin came up (he died of cancer when he was a teen and I was like 8). I opened up about it, explained how it affected the family, how it affected me, etc. No tears, just talking in a sad way. MINUTES later she started to joke "You're so weak, you're so weak!" and punched me in the stomach to check my abs strength. After that, everything went strange. She totally changed and, while we were together for a bit longer, it was never the same.

Never again telling sad stories about my past.

Pretty good visual metaphor for how i feel about the state of my country and my bretheren right now

this right here, nothing wrong with crying just never do it infront of anyone maybe some mates you can trust but even than i wouldn't put that on anyone so i probably wouldn't even do that

Maybe if you mom died. Other than that, absolutely no

MURPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

liberals are obsessed with pretending you can change basic human nature with 1 generation of socialization.

in their minds, everything is a blank slate, and thus men crying is fine because if women aren't raised in le patriarchy, they will be accepting of men who are weak and who cry.

it's not true but liberals will fight to the death to their right to pretend it is. if they admit that some things are hard-wired at the genetic level and don't easily change, then their entire feminist framework comes crashing down. everything depends on their ability to pretend we're born a blank slate

>to avoid ourselves

To stay stimulated cause everything is a bore.

Lol of course you have this saved on your computer you beta fuck.

I can almost guarantee that you have no real life experience with women to back up that claim, and you feel cucked because the experiences that you DO have are all rejections where they went to some better looking dudes that have their life together and don't shitposting on Sup Forums.

Harden the fuck up. Women like to be treated like shit because they are shit.

Girls cry because they are weak and have to accept things the way they are.
Men are strong enough to change things so if you cry you are accept defeat. This is why it's unmanly and why men commit suicide more.
I don't want men to cry, I want them to be able to solve their own problems. I want things that stop from achieving to be removed.

So related then?

My cousin recently posted this vid. She for some reason has become the epitome of the SJW, feminist woman and at my sister's Halloween party everyone was pissed off at her because she got triggered by fucking everything. These are the kinds of people that believe this is a good thing.

>men should cry more they must be sexists if they think its weak to show motion

>LOL MALE TEARS CRY MORE

Kinda.

>t. faggot

The only times it's okay for a man to cry are 1. your mom dies, 2. your dog dies, or 3. the end of Field of Dreams.

This, I've cried on the shower when my mum died but I'd never do it in front of family.

>its okay to cry
its not in public. I do it privately. holy shit.
it's a one way ticket to being looked at like a pathetic piece of shit.

its alright to cry pol

youtube.com/watch?v=Y52bs0aX6v8

It's real.

>communication

In womanese this means "shut up and do what I say, beta provider"

you can do it just don't do it with women do it with your mates. Just look at Sup Forums mostly male and we might poke fun at you but we understand any pain your going through and aren't going to kick you while your down well try to build you up to be a better man

Depends on who you are and the context of your situation.

There's nothing inherently wrong with sweating or shitting or masturbating. But you dont do all three of these things on top of the table during dinnertime with the family if you can help it.

Crying in response to difficulties is for women and children.

I have had real life experience with 3 women.

If you had anything close to that you'd realize, as most people do ITT, that women hate signs of weakness from their men.

Women do NOT want to wear the pants in their relationships. Make no mistake, however - if you show any signs of weakness, she'll put those pants on, just to spite and punish you.

seeing as the Japanese abuse 100% of their children i'd say you get a pass

I love how this is a video about men being emotionally repressed and lo and behold cue the fucking reactionary faggots saying "don't cry because women hate it!!! ;___;"

First of all, that's true. 83% of women will drop you if you cry in front of them (except if it's mourning family members or dog).

Second of all, who cares? Don't be a slave to vagina.

>It's manly to cry because babies do it.

Jesus fucking Christ Australia.

Yeah, I know, but lesson learned. I actually feel that similar things have had a negative impact in past relationships, but never as obvious as this one. Or I was just blind.

Is it okay if tears come out when I yawn Sup Forums or am I a cuck?

There's a difference between being a slave to vagina, and willingly giving it up because some faggots told you it's ok to cry in front of them.

I might cry but I won't do it because video told me to do it. Sounds fedora but i'm master of my own reality. Or some shit.

stop getting cucked by sleep you faggot