Why did whites never managed to develop ancient civilizations?

Why did whites never managed to develop ancient civilizations?

Too busy not being niggers.

Because in those times we were the niggers of the world, and now we arnt
Something niggers today could learn from, but they were like this when whites were niggers so don't expect much

why didn't Brazil ever manage a thing?

Something tells me that the Saxons got by with fewer slaves

>Nothing is impossible so long as you have enough expendable labour

Highest beef exporting country in the world m8 don't knock em too hard

Romano British civilization looked developed, aesthetic, and effective as fuck but the Anglo-Saxons enjoyed a very high quality of life, nutrition, and life span. Just look how comfy that settlement looks.

We were still developing.

They invented the airplane.

>airplane
airoplane you dipstick only Americans call it airplane

>airoplane
aeroplane, my man

It's actually earoplain.

kek top one looks like castle age Italian civilization in AOE2 and bottom one looks like feudal age

Europlan

Low quality bait, as for the question of why they weren't able to maintain it, it's because when Rome fell they lacked the infrastructure, population density, and trade to maintain most of it.

Italian civilization in AOE2?

>Retardedness is over 9000

>Because in those times we were the niggers of the world,
No, they weren't. Celts for example were some of the best metal workers in the world. The chain mail was invented by them and it became the main armor for the next 2000 years.

yA DAS TRUE MA NIGG

>airoplane

kill yourself boi

NC bro here I live in the outer banks where the plane was actually invented. Feels good knowing the sand I walk on is where the first plane ever was even thought of

Well a. They did and b. the sophistication and wealth of the romans came from their well organized government coupled with useful positional advantage, like the Mediterranean offering a relatively calm conduit for cultural exchange and resource flow.

The northern european groups at the time lived in a harsher climate with mostly overland trade routes, which created more enduring tribal structures and fragmented communities. So their civilization lacked the complexity of the Romans.

Also Italians are white, deal.

its an RTS video game

Romans were white you dumb nigger. Next you're gonna claim Egyptians were nubian kangz and queenz.

Eearplain

They did.

White people originated around the Caspian Sea in what is modern day Iran, then migrated West.They built the first civilizations.

But they did.

Climate really, they also didn't have much in the range of domesticated bovine at the time. Civilization started in the fertile crescent that is currently being bombed to hell. You have to wait for technology to spread to other places

Greece Rome etc

>has marco polo enabled
>has watch towers

>has watch towers where bombard towers would be ideally placed.

What is Stonehenge
What is a slide thread
Kys

>Why did whites never managed to develop ancient civilizations?
>posts a picture of ancient Meds (whites) developing ancient civilisations