"OCCULT MAGIC AT PRIVATE HOMES IS NOT ART" #PODESTARING EDITION

WHEW LADS LETS BREAK THE FUCKING INTERNET TODAY #PODESTARING #SPIRITCOOKING #SATANICHILLARY #NOTADRILL
FIRE UP THE CANNONS, ALL OF THEM.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
#PODESTARING IS GOING VIRAL TODAY THERE IS NO OTHER WAY
PRAISE BE TO KEK
#SPIRITCOOKING #PODESTARING #NOTADRILL
"The Podestas' "Spirit Cooking" dinner?
It's not what you think.
It's blood, sperm and breastmilk.
But mostly blood."
wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794450623404113920
EVERYONE PLEASE LISTEN
WE NEED TO STOP CIVIL WAR
WE NEED TO REDPILL THE NORMIES
WE NEED EVERYONE, THE RIGHT, THE LEFT, THE NORMIES, THEY ALL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE DEMON WORSHIP CABAL
SPREAD THE HASHTAG
>#SPIRITCOOKING
#SPIRITCOOKING
>#SPIRITCOOKING
#SPIRITCOOKING
>#PODESTARING
#PODESTARING
>#PODESTARING
#PODESTARING
AND ASSOCIATE IT WITH THE CHILD SEX RING
WE NEED TO BRING PEACE ON EARTH
WE MUST WORK TOGETHER BROTHERS, SISTERS, ALL OF YOU
COME AND WIN THE BATTLE FOR MANKIND
PUT THIS SHIT TO THE TOP
THOSE OF YOU WITH TWITTER ACCOUNTS, FULL BROADSIDES
THOSE OF YOU WITH REDDIT ACCOUNTS IN R/THE_DONALD, GO SPREAD IT THERE. I CANNOT BECAUSE I HAVE NO REDDIT ACCOUNT AND THEY WILL BAN 1 DAYS. WE NEED TO SPREAD THIS FAST.
IF THE FBI RAIDS OCCUR, AND THE NORMIES DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH, IT WILL CAUSE CIVIL WAR BECAUSE THE LEFT MEDIA WILL SPIN IT AS A RIGHT WING ACTION AGAINST THE STATE
THIS IS OUR TIME ANONS
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
HIGH ENERGY
THIS IS THE MOST CRITICAL MOMENT OF YOUR LIVES
I AM NOT GOING TO STOP SPREADING THIS UNTIL WE GET IT TO THE TOP
COME ON, NOW IS THE TIME TO SHOW WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF Sup Forums
I AM YOUR BROTHER. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT, ON THE LEFT OR ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN. THE ENEMY HAS BEEN EXPOSED. WE MUST PREVENT WAR
I LOVE ALL OF YOU
GO NOW
PRAISE BE TO KEK AND TO user
WE ARE LEGION
WE DO NOT FORGIVE
WE DO NOT FORGET
EXPECT US

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cAyvjL9Z8
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41562
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41562https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41562
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40819
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/
newscientist.com/article/mg22329831-400-young-blood-to-be-used-in-ultimate-rejuvenation-trial/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1805858/?page=11
sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02803554?term=young plasma&rank=2
youtube.com/watch?v=SHuUJ3FQg2s
snopes.com/racial/business/tropical.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=5_fUMcTb1jI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COVER ME I'M GOIN' IN HOT

*LEAPS INTO NORMIEBOOK*

>ITT we read way too much into leaked junk mail until we convince ourselves that everyone we don't like is an occult pedophile

BUMP
NOT A DRILL
PODESTA IS OCCULT
OCCULT IS PODESTA
TREND IT NOWWWWW IF YOU WANT TO LIVE

CTR BTFO

CTR SUCK JOHN'S #PODESTARING

If I was CTR could I do this

Take everything you see in Sup Forums the same way you take everything you see on tv.
We're to disorganized to have an actual brainwashing plan, but we do have an agenda and we do act on it sometimes without even noticing.
Sup Forums is great, but shouldn't EVER be taken seriously before there's enough proof that it is right.

>ID: bedobar
>pedobear

fok off nigro

#PODESTARING #SPIRITCOOKING

Reddit

>occult pedophiles
What happened I thought Sup Forums used magic and liked lolis too?!

Then by that definition she confirms fag Moloch and the wise Kek to be very much real by the sheer virtue of all us shitposting in unison with various elements involved.

1.) Praise

2.) Numerology

3.) An ideological fight of the purest form. Good vs Evil. Remember good doesn't exactly mean perfect but the absolutes in this current instance in time are to stark to ignore.

4.) Faith

Loli was never part of Sup Forums culture, and we never sacrificed anyone to use our magic.
Completely fucking wasted get.

It just went mainstream.

Here's some format info to use!!!

#PODESTARING #SPIRITCOOKING
#SPIRITCOOKING #PODESTARING #NOTADRILL
"The Podestas' "Spirit Cooking" dinner?
It's not what you think.
It's blood, sperm and breastmilk.
But mostly blood."

I feel like we've crossed the event horizon. There is no going back...

Agreed, it's fucking unreal.

It all makes sense now. Script kiddies locked in some campaign staff basement are ctr.

It doesn't appease the god of chaos if you control it. Post numbers are even more chaotic than a RNG.

YAAASS #SPIRITCOOKING #1 TRENDING ON TWITTER ARRGHHHH THE POWER OF KEK IS CONVERGING

I CANT HANDLE ALL THIS WEW LADDING

Shitposting and memes are changing the course of history.

Pol always called loli and futa and other such shit fetishes degenerate.

>Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live

Atheists caused this. They're just tools the elites use to turn people away from Christ and give themselves more satanic karma.

Christ will overcome and they will all be judged.

Deus Vult.

#1 TRENDING ON TWITTER #SPIRITCOOKING

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT, AND LOOK AT WHAT THE FRONT PAGE OF TWITTER. KEK IS TELLING US SOMETHING.

GOD ALL OUR CHILDHOOD DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE LET THE SHITPOSTS FLOW THROUGH THE INTERWEBS WE ARE CONVERGING ARHGHHHHH

wait what?

OH MY GOD
BLESS KEK AND HIS LAND
BLESS ANONS

WE ARE LEGION
THEY SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED US

It's mostly a joke user.

thank you. fuck those ctr shills. this shit is credible, makes hillary's staff look like satanists, and will scare the fuck out of black people.

OH FUCK IT'S BEGINNING TO TREND ON FACEBOOK ARRRHGHHHHHHH

FLOW THROUGH US PEPE
BECOME US KEK
MAKE THE WORLD RIGHT AGAIN

Irregardless of what she says, it's still performance art. Come on, man

DEUS VULT

May Kek be with you solider.

Kek smiles upon us. To truly have just order, you must balance chaos and control.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Q9cAyvjL9Z8

IT'S REGARDLESS YOU CTR SHILLBOT IRREGARDLESS IS A DOUBLE NEGATIVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

first irregardless is not a word. second she did a private spirit cooking dinner at podesta's house! And she said this shit is NOT art when its in private.

KEK WILLS IT

CALLING TRIPS TO DUBS ON THE CTR SHILL EVEN YOU CAN NOT STOP THE NUMERIC POWER OF KEK

Thank you Kek, your will be done!!!

#PodestaRing
>#PodestaRing
#SpiritCooking
>#SpiritCooking

Even if you're an atheist, embrace this. Christians, blacks, all kinds of people will flip the fuck out and not vote for her.

This witch has done a lot of odd photos.

*standing ovation slow clap*

Yes, user. This is legendary. We are making history!!!

H A I R L E S S
P I Z Z A

wtf

This spirit shit isn't going to stick with the MSM and public. Attention needs to be paid to the FOUNDATION and their shady practices.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41562https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41562

Proof the foundation is taking foreign cash. This is something that can be acted upon, since there is admission. Don't give up the pedo/occult angle, but it's become too dominant and other stuff is getting lost in the noise.

FAKE

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40819

kys CTR shill

This is getting out of hand.

THIS IS CTR DISINFO
IGNORE THIS CRAP IT IS MEANT TO DISTRACT FROM THE REAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS

THIS IS CTR DISINFO
IGNORE THIS CRAP IT IS MEANT TO DISTRACT FROM THE REAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS

THIS IS CTR DISINFO

THIS IS CTR DISINFO

Holy fuck this could not be more obvious. Lets hope the FBI sticks them to the fucking wall

You guys know this is misinformation so everything else Hilary did is ignore?

The more you rant about the cults the more people will think everything said about her was lies.

No, don't ignore. Fuck off shill. Never ignore information, but we need to diversify.

Ah, yes, these leaks are "Misinformation"
Thanks for _______ ___ ______

gtfo with this disinfo

#SPIRITCOOKING

oh hi CTR shill using a Canadian proxy!

THIS IS CTR DISINFO

THIS IS CTR DISINFO

>Podesta and pedo cults
>Podesta and aliens
Anal probing aliens are real and they came here to get off here!

repair your fucking keyboard you autist....

BINGO LADS THESE SICK FUCKS ARE GOING DOWNNNNNNNNN

nice try, user. You didnt clean it up very well though.

SPIRIT COOKING WHEEWWWWW

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1jctbp/i_am_performance_artist_marina_abramovic_ask_me/

Here's the redpill if you want it.

It has been known for thousands of years that a blood transfusion of young blood has incredible effects on the recipient. Not only do you feel more alive than before, it actually causes the reversal of aging. Pope Innocent famously had many blood transfusions. Blood transfusions were a huge fad for the aristocracy during the renaissance--but they didn't know about blood borne diseases or blood types. So blood transfusions would often go wrong and cause the death of the recipient. They lost much of their appeal but many vampire cults continued underground with various ad hoc methods of avoiding disease. People who are universal blood recipients were capable of getting transfusions and the only risk was infection from the process, or the donor having a disease. This is why you want virgin blood from the countryside, where there is less disease, or why you want to do it from your own children.

Generational cults have young women called "breeders" whose job in the cult is simply to give birth as much as possible. They don't get to keep their kids.. the kids are trafficked off and some of them end up as blood donors.

Blood transfusions are the origin of vampirism. Vampires have lengthened lives.

The blood has to be young.

In the last 50 years, but especially the last 10, public medical research has shown this to be true. The blood has to be young--this is now a scientific fact.

There was a rumour a few years ago about a bunch of Harvard faculty starting a blood transfusion club. They would meet every month or so and give each other transfusions from blood they stole from blood banks that were intended for medical treatment and research.

I have personal knowledge of people who do this. Through my network I'm aware of one woman in particular who is rumoured to be extremely old, she looks about 40, looks quite healthy.

These days it's very popular among the rich to just pay college girls for regular transfusions

newscientist.com/article/mg22329831-400-young-blood-to-be-used-in-ultimate-rejuvenation-trial/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1805858/?page=11

sciencemag.org/news/2016/08/young-blood-antiaging-trial-raises-questions

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02803554?term=young plasma&rank=2

I can't believe we're at the point where an international Jewish conspiracy is one of the easier redpills to swallow.

It doesn't need to hit the MSM, or at least not first. This is the kind of thing that can be easily spread through social media. Religious people will absolutely hate this stuff.

DEAR GOD THEY REALLY ARE EATING CHILDREN MY LAS FUCKING MEME POSTED IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE IT'S SERIOUS AF

>USA elections is literally a world wide magic duel between blood magic kabbalah elites and will warping initiate networks

WoD was never so real.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE LAS

Pure madness

don't u mean blood magic vs KEK and digits.

This is a slide thread

Oh my god....this is actually plausible..... What the fuck

This isnt good anons

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK user

Mememagic uses the collective willpower to warp the reality. That's why the plane crashed in les bains. It's a powerful and dangerous weapon. We must use it with care

>Korea is controlled by a sect
>American elites engage in occult rituals
>American elites worship Molloch and Minerva

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVEEEEEE

Dumb provocative art is nothing new, where do you live that this is shocking to you?

Do you also believe those homunculi videos on YouTube from this Russian?

Shits gonna be paraded around like "look. Drumpf fans are dumb conspiracy theorists, here we have the artist, she will giving an interview in 5 min. Vote Hilldawg, her people like art!"

What better time then know, yen bretheren. We are at the brink of chaos and our peers are blind as a blue pill! GET OUT THERE AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE. DO IT FOR KEK EVERYONE!

Fucking shill
This email dosnt exsist! Look it up lads!

>russia literally ran out of things to make up and had to delve in to harry potter tier writing to try and make hillary look bad

L M F A O
O
L

this election is fucking amazing. truly a new low even for drumphlets

Did u read that shit? Young virgin blood is literally the fountain of youth.

>0.01 mana points have been added to your soul account

The Spirit Cooking thread on /x/ has even been deleted because the mods there realize it has nothing to do with the paranormal. This is a board obsessed with occult stuff.

Do not reply to this thread, shills in full effects.

What are you willing to sacrifice for magic /pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=SHuUJ3FQg2s

This is retarded and you're retarded

When you're so corrupt you have to practice voodoo magic just to sleep at night.

NOT A DRILL - THIS IS A REAL SHILL

>scare the fuck out of black people.
Good point, poor blacks are already primed to believe in conspiracies via Kangz and the widespread belief that the system is keeping them down, and don't need much (or any) evidence if the story is something they want to believe. E.g. a lot of them believed that Tropical Fantasy drink was a secret KKK plot to sterilise them :
snopes.com/racial/business/tropical.asp

tl;dr = this needs to be marketed specifically to black twitter etc, using black sock accounts.

EMAIL ID YOU TURF!

THIS IS FAKE LOOK AT THE EMAILS YOURSELF.

If this is real, then Anthony Weiner 100% knows about it. Which would also mean he had proof in his life insurance folder.

So is this what the FBI has then?

Well sign me the fuck up.

has nothing to do with Hillary

we've been tricked into blowing up a false path.

I've been using Wikileaks as a road map, based on their retweets. I think we are doing okay but have to stay focused and prioritize

It is a word, but a pretty useless one that nearly everyone uses incorrectly. It probably needs to fade away into history to join other pointless archaic words like "circumjacent".
youtube.com/watch?v=5_fUMcTb1jI