German planners had in November 1939 called for "the complete destruction" of all Poles.[353] "All Poles"...

German planners had in November 1939 called for "the complete destruction" of all Poles.[353] "All Poles", Heinrich Himmler swore, "will disappear from the world".[354] The Polish state under German occupation was to be cleared of ethnic Poles and settled by German colonists.[355] Of the Poles, by 1952 only about three–four million of them were to be left in the former Poland, and only to serve as slaves for German settlers. They were to be forbidden to marry, the existing ban on any medical help to Poles in Germany would be extended, and eventually Poles would cease to exist. On 22 August 1939, just over a week before the onset of war, Hitler declared that "the object of the war is ... physically to destroy the enemy. That is why I have prepared, for the moment only in the East, my 'Death's Head' formations with orders to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of Polish descent or language. Only in this way can we obtain the living space we need."[356] Nazi planners decided against a genocide of ethnic Poles on the same scale as against ethnic Jews; it could not proceed in the short term since "such a solution to the Polish question would represent a burden to the German people into the distant future, and everywhere rob us of all understanding, not least in that neighbouring peoples would have to reckon at some appropriate time, with a similar fate"

Also remember the 60000 trillion.

And dont forget to watch Hitler: the evil incarnated on History Channel

NAJS.

Why does it say only about Poles when he had the same plans for all European Russia? They really are the Slavic Jews, huh.

>my 'Death's Head' formations with orders to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of Polish descent

sounds like satire at that point.

It's sounds better in German

This is your reminder that the Danish lost little to nothing in the war while Polish resistance fought tooth and nail against the Nazi occupiers. And it's not like your average Pole was some great fan of Jews.

Denmark is a nation of cowards.

So they didn't kill Jews, but they wanted to kill all Poles?

Proof?

almost 10.000 danes fought in the eastern front.

>for the moment only in the East

So basically they would want ultimately to destroy everything and everyone that is not "100% pure aryan"
I wonder what the non-german nazicucks would think of it.

There wasnt any ethnic cleansing un the third reich. Only cleansing of assholes.

terrible idea

they'll look like babushkas when they hit 30

I feel like Russians and Germans disliked Poles because they are a living contradiction of their own fates. They have limited government and always have had more individual freedom and representative entities. Meanwhile in both those countries it was always the tsar or the kaiser, no balanced government at all

The poles are rigged folks

Germany had parliaments, federalism and civil liberties while Russia was a full-on autocracy. You can't really compare them. Also Poland only had a constitution for four years before it was annexed don't know what you mean with Polish individual freedom.

I dislike Poles because they are the most Jewy of all Slavs. But all Slavs are bros.

That's why Hitler was a retard who destroyed Germoney and discredited Nationalism worldwide. He allied himself with roaches and tried to remove slavs. That's how you unmake your own nation.

Poles are the Mexicans of Europe.

wtf i hate hitler now

Borat, is that you?

wtf I hate hitler now

>tfw family actually came from poland and survived work camps

nice meme. let me guess "le asian are superior women" gentleman.

its not a meme, czechs are just not full slav so it doesnt hit as hard

>'Death's Head' formations with orders to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of Polish descent or language. Only in this way can we obtain the living space we need.
Fake quote inserted by an American journalist into the Obersalzberg speech.

polish golden freedom

B-b-b-but I heard they a good boyz they dindu nuffinz!

Germany had electors but it was always like head of states voting for the head of the state. Inhabitants of particular states could be treated quite arbitrarily though

this, stop taking every nazi quote at face value.

read up on actual speeches and you'll notice that he never spoke like a comic book villain.

Can you blame them? It was ancestarl German Gothic land

fpbp

Literally nothing

truly horrible
I can not understand how these people got into power at this time
I want to formally apologize to the polish people. Poles are not really that much different then we are and there is no reason why we should not come together in friendship. We are united by culture, mentality and geography. A stronger bond between Germans and poles would be great and I hope we can work out our differences.