Post your trump/hillary bets

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
topforeignstocks.com/2015/05/04/three-differences-between-sp-500-and-dax-indices/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You realize Trump's gotta flip PA to have a decent shot at winning, right? I bet on him for the primaries, but the general... You're a mad man.

Okay here's mine. Now where's yours?

post bet for hillary to win

Can I bet in the US>

I'll get nearly $5000 when Trump wins.

not betting on either, it's like a toss up now.

Bet on trump when he had 5.0 no he#s at 3.0

bet on florida win at 3.4 now is at 1.80

^forgot pic

i get about $2600 if Trump wins

Why place a florida win bet , it has lower odds than a Trump win.

It's payout is less but is more likely - risk v reward.

Let me guess, you guys bet Romney to win in 2012 too right?

Many here did lol. I bet for Ron Paul in the primary oh well.

what's this in real money?

>everyone focuses on PA
>swept up MI, NH, AR, and maybe VA up instead

Face it, you lost.

its a 20 dollar bet i made with my friend. He bets on hillary (hes not for her he thinks she wont win fair but will win).
I agree with him but bets are Always fun.

big dickin this shit

I voted Trump google. But you're doing a Sanders-supporter style delusion if you think he has favorable odds.

The election at this point rests on Comey.

>think about betting on trump
>by the time i decide to do it the odds go from 5.40 to 3.60

fuck

£19 on Trump - £70 win
£1 on Kaine (in case Hillary doesn't make it to the election day but the dems still win) - £100 win.

>tfw 4 more days until you can make a bet general where you can talk about what everyone has lost/won and what everyone will do with their winnings

please Trump.. Please.

650 AUS monopoly notes

nice one

I didn't have the balls for 500 at this point. Now the odds are shitty.

I think it's nothing compared what trump put on the table

100mil own cash, his name, reputation

and if we look at what amercans have on the table here, supremecourt going democrat for the next 50 years

all money we loser here could put on trump is still nothing in comparison

is betfair just another betting site? or is it were all betting sites get their odd ratios from?

its one of the biggest ones that dont jew you from your winnings if you win hard

on the night the odds should fluctuate massively

I got on brexit on the night @8 when they were floating around 4 around this time

this site compares most the major bookies odds

fuck me

oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner

I'm even autistic when I place bets

>jew you from your winnings if you win hard

elaborate.

that means that my bet for example 500 with a 5 od ratio I get 2375 wich should be 2500 but I thought 125 are just the taxes?

even if they jew away 125 it#s not that bad I think...

lol looking over my bets - funny that I could cash out Ohio right now for a 221$ profit

kek

I read some betting sites don't have the liquidity to cash out huge numbers and sometime force you to place another bet on another sport because you have a "cash out" limit or something.

Bet365 William hill Ladbrokes are all scam operations they'll try to fuck you over if you win a bit. Google bet365 kyc or bet365 scam. They're cocksuckers.

r8 please.

im on bet365 I've won thousands on football bets they've never jewed me out of anything

KYC is something they do to make sure you don't rape their bonus structure. They send you a code via mail and request a photo of a drivers permit to make sure you are a real person

don't spread shit like that if you don't know about it first hand

>Michelle Obama
I know it's only 2 bucks but come on, I can't imagine even one scenario where that would happen, at least most of the other options I can still imagine even if they're incredibly unlikely.

What will you guys do when Hillary wins and you lose your money? Drink?

Sell and put it all on Trump, you'll make a killing.

as long as he wins Ohio I'm 300$ profit

if he wins election I'm at 2500 profit

CO, NH, NV and FL (which he needs to win, anyway) I'm at 3000 profit.

Basically the easiest money I've ever made gambling

my site bet365 has a limit of 20k

like how? I saw a video on jewtube that they woulnt cash out some 120k winning of some schmuck but we arent talking about big winnigs like that

thanks for clearng that up, you seem like a bet65 vet can you explain me the rollover thing? like they gave me 100 for my 500 deposited that I put on florida, and they tell you you have to bet the bonus+deposit 3 times so 200x3=600

so question is did I fullfill their requirement since I put 500 on trump and 100 on florida totalling 600?

Checkeed

How do you bet?

I want to make some money on my boy Trump taking over

Wow, nobodies checked this rare flag? Looks like its mine then ;3

>Sell and put it all on Trump, you'll make a killing.

But it's already on Trump. My bets are all for Democrats losing.

wew lad

I wish you could bet on an election in France... Would have made a ton of money.

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
ih

Damn son

I'm putting $50 on him winning Virginia at 3.0 odds.
By the way what were the odds of him winning the nomination from the time of the first Republican debate?

israel shilling for Hillary

>you cant make this shit up

>I put 500 on trump and 100 on florida totalling 600?
Yes, as long as the bet counts as a 'qualifying bet' for your rollover requirement.

For instance - If you bet on something that has TERRIBLE odds, like something -300, some crazy favorite in a lopsided game - it doesn't count towards your requirement. Also some other bets don't count against rollover like MLB money line because it is just too easy to win.

AFAIK - the election bets count as a sports bet, and the odds are better than -150 (the lowest qualifying bet for rollover) so I would say yes.

Read the fine print to make sure election bets count on your rollover, unlike MLB money line. Then the bet needs to be settled, so november 9 after results are in it will count as 'settled'

I think you can check if you go to members > offers > bonus history

Shit guys. I got some spare change i'm considering putting on this. It is 50/50.. Will i get paid in five days?

fuuuuug high rolling aussie

First bet I have ever placed on anything. I missed out on money on the IndyRef and Brexit.

Isn't online betting illegal in US???

Why not, you'll get triple your returns which isnt great but isn't bad either for at least 5 days wait.

It only counts on your belief on whether Trump will win or not.

thanks man!

>members > offers > bonus history

since the bets are still open it says 0 everywhere, I'll have to check on the 9th to know as it seems

also what's your opinion on betting on stocks on bet365? it should be easy since s&P 500 will be in freefall once trump wins

It should be but somehow Bovada gets around it.

9/4, wow a week earlier and it was 5/1

What little I could spare.

>aussies are even shitpostng on the betting sites

I'm gonna bet 6.000 USD on him, but is there a real chance that he will win? I'm considering Hillary. Though, Washington D.C is masonic, and there are only male masons. Is trump a mason?

Maybe he placed it earlier

I meant to say
We lad

R A R E
A
R
E

this is my betfair and first time betting

did I do it right, Sup Forums?

>showing bets in fractions
wew I'm triggered

Pic very related

i know i missed out badly. But i kept doubting if i should place a bet or not. so doing it now before it goes shitter.

this

Bitcoin will rise a lot after a Trump win because hipster millenials will go for it as a backup currency because they're so scared.

I wouldn't bet....

Rick Wilson will end Trump

that was literally before THE FBI fucked her in her dried out snatch

isn#t it weird that most of us have ods at around 5.5?

>also what's your opinion on betting on stocks on bet365?
I've done it before. I did the 5 minute interval and one hour interval thing.

I wouldn't suggest it unless you are very knowledgeable with how the stock market works. If you understand how earnings reports and indexes work, you can stand to make a lot of money. I made a decent chunk of change when oil was 40$ a barrel and the US lifted the sanctions on Iran, and also knowing when HUGE companies (Apple, FB, Alphabet inc) are going to make quarterly earning reports. Companies like that are so big they can single-handedly tip the indexes.

How much do you know about the Frankfurt dax, germanbro?

gold has been skyrocketing

that's a pretty big indicator of a Trump win incoming

If you can't imagine something, does that make it impossible or do you have a bad imagination?

yeah i know you can change the format in tools

still a sick site

Rare

You seem pretty knowledgable, is there any good way of looking at future trends and making money off that and any ways of learning how to do it?

There isn't any stocks we rather should invest in if either candidate wins?

Macroeconomic trends.

>this board is supposed to be antijew
>place bets
haven't you learned?

I've gone all in. What a crazy ride!

yes.

I know a stock that is going to IPO in the .40c range and will blow up to 5-6$ in a matter of months.

What do I get out of it if I tell you about it? :^)

after an upset win in a vote stocks plummet then stabilise in my experience

so buy on nov. 8 ?

To elaborate, spread the risk 50/50 on three main US stocks or industries that will be affected after the elections. The risk will be very low compared to a 100% risk bet.

If you have lots of money and a good broker you can margin trade

Please imagine up for me a scenario where Michelle Obama becomes president for me, it doesn't have to be the tiniest bit likely but it does have to make sense.

I'm a poorfag with only $110

Feels bad

I wish to learn and /biz/ seems useless about this, any books or websites to read about to become knowledgeable? That's all I ask for.

>Dax

topforeignstocks.com/2015/05/04/three-differences-between-sp-500-and-dax-indices/

woudnt bother if I were you, you'd have to educate yourself about all the petty problems we currently have to get a small glimps into it's reactions

there is more curage in betting 100% of your wealth even if its just 110€ compared to someone who has a lot more and only bets a fraction of one precent their wealth

I've been considering metals, but they won't rise enough to give considerable profit. Betting is russian roulette, while stocks seems smarter.

Why? Thanks

Will it be stupid to bet on both? Hillary has 1.38, while Trump 3.10.

Do the math kekio