I went to a chinese massage parlour in Australia. Why isn't the government doing anything about these illegal brothels...

I went to a chinese massage parlour in Australia. Why isn't the government doing anything about these illegal brothels. The room was runned down the girls were like slaves, which adds to the arousal but that isn't the point.

There's chinese massage shops all over Sydney. What the fuck? Why isn't the government doing something about this. It's literally domestic sexual slavery

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/if-you-looked-hard-enough-you-might-find-a-massage-parlour-that-doesnt-offer-sex/news-story/ef8e3d61d0179d1c3c86083de6e44e64
baka.com.au/national/health/the-threat-to-health-from-cheap-brothels-20110730-1i5an.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did you get at the massage parlor? Just a handjob?

Going to Australia soon, where can I fuck a fresh gook slut with my rock hard western cock of justice for less than $9.99

Prossies are too above the board and have too much freedom to really excite here in NZ. Also allows them to keep prices high.

>new Zealand
>fucking anybody

Went to a brothel in Sydney recently, it was more seedy than the brothels in melbourne, they let you cum in their mouth and shit, where girls in melb wont suck ur dick without a condom. But as far as I know there's no "slavery" going on, they're there by choice. They come to Aus to make some easy money, and marry someone if they're lucky.

Hj, bj, and sex
$100 for 45minutes
I didn't cum
The point is that it's illegal and it's everywhere. It's a blatant problem and the government is doing nothing. I got told by the girls they don't sexually service non-chinese and only does massage. It was disgustingly rundown. Like a third world brothel.

pick one up at a university or something

this fucking chink again

Local police get freebies. That's why they stay in business.

Lmao... 'Aussie pride' amirite? Compromising integrity for free pussy. No wonder this country is going to the fucking shits.

Oh no, that sucks.

Oh look it's the chink with no national identity again fuck off would ya

One of the massage parlours I went to got raided by the police and was closed down, so they do try to stop em. Just not putting enough effort.

For three fiddy why are ya complaining ?

chink? rofl wasn't this cunt indian last night?

Police have real crime to crack down on. Wasting resources on rub and tug joints is just stupid.

Rub and tug joints are legal in NSW

>it was more seedy than the brothels in melbourne, they let you cum in their mouth and shit, where girls in melb wont suck ur dick without a condom.

You might be ugly, mate. I've had them do it all with me including fucking me without a condom without my consent on two occasions.

I didn't object but I was drunk off my ass and in no condition to make such judgement calls.

There's no way they are legal joints. The one i went to does not sexually service non-chinese speakers incase one of the customers is actually an undercover council inspector

>unprotected sex with prostitutes

This is one of those things you don't do.

you´re weak as fuck OP

Yea you get some that do that in melbourne too, but it's rare, in sydney it's pretty standard.

bj without contom is also illegal in vic and not in syd, so that's one reason.

What was the name and address of this place and I will check it out for you?

The girls are regularly tested, dick. Our sex industry is federally regulated. It's literally safer to have sex with a prostitute in Australia than to have a one night stand.

>bj without contom is also illegal in vic

Girls breaking the rules with me then, I guess. Meh

they are literally in every corner senpai.

anything named thai massage means you can at least get a handjob.

>anything named thai massage means you can at least get a handjob.

Women fucking suck at handjobs, I've never met one that even comes close to giving a better fap than I can give myself.

What can you do about it? They dont offer sexual services to non-chinese incase it's an undercover council inspector.

How could you actually have a bj with a rubber

I do not understand how that's supposed to be pleasurable

doing it wrong m8, you should be asking for a footjob

fuck off you poof cunt

>Footfag's opinion

Why want I want their feet or hands when their pussy, ass and mouth are right there?

Don't you care about the integrity of your country?

what exactly is your problem with it though

we have legal brothels here so what's the thing you don't like about these ones

>what exactly is your problem with it though
there are illegal massage parlours, which are pretty much brothels, all over Sydney

The integrity of... Australia?

I can see his objection. These places employ fresh off the boat illegals and aren't subject to the strict regulations and requirements of legal brothels.

There's risk for sexually transmitted diseases and the girls employed there would definitely not receive the same wage and benefits of the girls at the legal brothels. Without any legal right to be in this country they're shit out of luck to object or do anything about their situation too.

The the suburban community doesn't deserve to have to tolerate illegal non DA'd brothels

What suburbs are you talking about?

They took our jobs

we never had any integrity to begin with you bloody faggot

Keep trolling, kid

They're everywhere m8, at least in Sydney. I never knew so many men liked getting massages from dodgy places. I've never had one, they weird me out.

Never been to an illegal one but I'm going to assume it's purely price for their popularity.

Can't imagine them charging much compared to the legals.

Although the girls will get fuck all of anything you pay them. They probably get searched for tips after they're finished too and forced to cough up any extra cash they made.

You realise brothels and prostitution is legal in NSW right?

are you trying to promote it in a very subtle way?

You realise it's only legal if it's DA'd right?

He is talking about illegal, unregistered rub & tugs.

How hot were the girls? I find it much more appealing to fuck a dumb immigrant bitch than a registered western prostitute. I am seriously considering trying one out.

All our brothels are government owned

While you're generally right. Hookers and ML are the exception. They literally give handjobs for a living and if you jerk off a dozen cocks a day for months/years on end you get pretty good at it.

same here in Paris

Mateeeee, then you would fucking love it. The idea having some poor little migrant chinese girl working in an illegal brothel under a student/work visa in a rundown 3rd world 3mx2m room servicing your dick for a mere $150 an hour is a fantasy of it's own.
You don't even need to go to a legit brothel to play out the "fucking a poor little migrant girl" fantasy. It's already there.

You know what sucks? There are literally guys that get paid good money by the government to literally go around fucking hookers and getting happy endings FOR FREE to make sure everything is above board. And I don't have that job.

>There are literally guys that get paid good money by the government to literally go around fucking hookers and getting happy endings FOR FREE to make sure everything is above board

Are they hiring?

Why would the government do anything about it?

What benefit would it have for the country?

>MEET ‘John’. He’s in his 60s, divorced, and he gets paid to have sex with prostitutes. John is a brothel buster. Actually, “more often than not it’s just a handjob”, he points out.

>John is one of a small group of licensed private investigators who are called upon by councils all over the state to root out evidence of illegal sex work by posing as regular customers.

>"I’m sure plenty of fellas would be a bit envious of how I’m earning a bit of pocket money from time to time,” he tells news.com.au. So it’s a pretty good retirement gig? “Oh, most definitely.”

FUCK YOU JOHN. FUCK YOU

news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/if-you-looked-hard-enough-you-might-find-a-massage-parlour-that-doesnt-offer-sex/news-story/ef8e3d61d0179d1c3c86083de6e44e64

Name 1 solid reason prostitution should be banned

In NSW prostitution is 100% legal with essentially no laws whatsoever regulating it. You can run a brothel, be a prostitute, pay a prostitute, anything all within the law. It's one of the most liberal jurisdictions regarding prostitution in the world, by far.

It's pretty decadent but that's NSW for you.

even the legit massage places in shopping centres hire chinese illegally and pay them crap wages just like 711.

Brothels, and prostitution is legal in most Australian states.

They aren't Chinese and they aren't slaves.
Aussies go to Philippines, Thailand, etc., and recruit girls to do 6 month stays on a tourist visa.
The Aussie gets a couple thousand for recruiting the girl, and the girl walks away with $50-60k tax free at the end.
The girls are prostitutes in their own country in the first place, and can go home any time. Most do it 3 or 4 times, then find an Aussie husband.

Because your asshole can only take so much arab dick in one day before serious damage occurs Sven

oh look its the gook unknown fag again

why havent you left this country yet?

Read the thread shills. Mere discussion on an anonymous Chinese forum won't change anything. Don't worry ill still visit your massage parlours regardless since i am of chinese ancestry and never once gave a fuck about your pitiful country.

But then again according to this true blue aussie here nor does anyone gives a shit about Australia either
Chinese language course is $9400. Looks like ill be here for a while longer.

Kek

Burn.

You bogans just going to take that shit?

Why do you give such a shit about illegal prostitution? Is it really that big of a deal?

>is a gook
>cant speak mandarin

cmon now this is getting absurd

There is no regulation of prostitution in NSW you dip, it's an open slather. Legal brothels have a DA to open, illegal ones do not. Single prostitutes operating out of a home don't need any special approval from anyone (totally deregulated).

In theory you could sue them for an STD, but good luck with that.

He's Chinese-Australian lad, learn to reading comprehension. He's your future (and ours too).

In NSW it's almost impossible to shut down illegal brothels.

Because prostitution is deregulated and decriminalised, anyone can offer sex services from a premises. It only becomes a brothel if multiple people offer sex services from the same premises at the same time. So to prove a case against an illegal brothel (ie one opersting without development approval from council) a council needs to have at least two private investigators go to the brothel and have sex with two different protitutes there at the same time.

Previous cases have been thrown ojt of court because the private investigater went in by himself. Councils pretty much gave up after that case, too costly and hard to get a court ruling. And the NDW state government has shown little interest in changing the law to make it practical to get court rulings against illegal brothels (total mystery as to why hmmmm).

Rule of law at work everyone, lmao.

Integrity? Australia?

M8 their lack of integrity is the cornerstone of culture and to challenge them to act otherwise would challenge their integrity.

>t. Hillary Clinton

Alright. Ill go have sex with 13 year old hookers at Perth when i get the chance then.

>kiwi
>fucking anything that doesn't live in a pasture

NSW state law also stops local councils from banning prostitution.

It's very heavy handed stuff.

he said he doesnt respect this country mr torontofag. given that he hates it so much you'd expect that he wouldve taken the time out of his busy schedule in chinatown to at least learn his ancestral dialect but no, he has brought dishonor to his family

i hope you're enjoying this shitty housing bubble as much as we are, you know, the thing that gooks are entirely responsible for

The chinks have been here since day two, they have earned their role in Aussie society, unlike you, you unknown cunt.

>flag
>unknown?
What?

baka.com.au/national/health/the-threat-to-health-from-cheap-brothels-20110730-1i5an.html

Smack him if he's yellow, smack him if he's black
Smack him till he fucks off and doesn't come back

Yeah I'm thrilled to the tits over it m8. Notice I said "our."

>It's literally safer to have sex with a prostitute in Australia than to have a one night stand.

this is why prostition needs to be legalized around the world.

>They aren't Chinese
yes they are.

chinese korean japanese and thai.

I've only seen one Philipina hooker, and she was one of the mailorder brides that got divorced or something.

aside from that you're right. girls come here on their own free will and make good money.

I have a shop next door to one of these, I get mates rates because they don't want me whinging to council. For $40 they suck my cock. Gotta love diversity!

backpage or cracker.

do they let u cum in mouth?