ILLUSION NEVER CHANGED

ILLUSION NEVER CHANGED
INTO SOMETHING REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-us-election-2016-poll-abc-overtakes-a7390696.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SgNvWfCMMh0
youtube.com/watch?v=sYAhku6gKQA
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/266615-study-finds-ppp-kos-the-most-accurate-pollsters-in-2012
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/10/19/most-accurate-poll-in-2012-shows-trump-in-the-lead-n2234733
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Only down 3 in a WaPo poll
Trump in a landslide

I'M COLD AND I'M ASHAMED

LYING BROKEN ON THE FLOOR

B-but the emails were supposed to sink her!!! D-don't listen to the (((polls))) anyway, they're all rigged!!

Trump was leading this same poll just two days ago. The trend is clearly going away from the Annoying Orange.

Why do faggots waste their vote on Stein or Johnson?

Are you rooting for WW3?

Do you think a no fly zone in Syria won't cause the US to attack russia?

Because we can TOTALLY trust the media during this election to report honestly. It's not like they have an AGENDA or anything. Here's your (You)

MOMS SPAGHETTI

I'm rooting for Drumpf to be humiliated in a LANDSLIDE.

Sorry that reality has a liberal bias. Nothing we can do about it m8.

Honestly if she gets in, I won't even care. Aslong as everyone gets to die, I'm all for it.

Hey leaf, nice proxy

>I'm rooting for Drumpf to be humiliated in a LANDSLIDE.

I did not ask that

But if that is your answer then I see you are welcoming death for americans, syrians, russians, australians, the british, all of nato, chinese

How female of you

Also why would anyone listen to an abo speaking. Please sit in the corner, white men are speaking right now.

KEK IS WITH THE MAGA REALITY WILL COME TRUE FOR YOU ON THE 8TH. Only The Chosen Shall See

Even if he got the popular vote, he would never get the electoral vote. Its simply impossible

Wasn't she leading by like 12 a week ago?

Like most Americans, I trust Hillary to handle an international crisis. She has the experience and has a steady hand.

>national polls

Ask Al Gore how much those matter

Attacking Russia creates the international crisis

You are a fool

Trumps not winning florida lad

Hes been consistently down in all the polls there for a while and waaay behind in early voting.

Or we could also ask Obama.

>Le Hillary will start a war with Russia maymay

Just because she's not a Kremlin shill like Trump, doesn't mean she's itching for WW3, idiot.

>Just because she's not a Kremlin shill like Trump, doesn't mean she's itching for WW3, idiot.

What does establishing a no fly zone in Syria mean you retard?

It won't create an international crisis?

You know Russia is flying over Syria?

Trump won the early voting in Florida faggot. Get your facts straight.

>All
>'Bout
>Clinton

>Hurr the US shouldn't assert its influence in the world because that might upset poor little Russia

You're a cuck. No fly zone means no fly zone.

Please stick to your own god awful politics.

Really? Because the IBD/TIPP poll, which is an A-rated pollster, hasn't been trending Clinton's way. Neither has Rasmussen.

You are for war with Russia.

You are a fool.

There won't be a no fly zone without Russian cooperation. We're not just going to start shooting down Russian planes.

No he wasn't you kike

Top US generals said that a no fly zone in syria will cause a war with russia , you fucking abo nigger. But i guess a retarded ctr faggot from australia knows better , right?

More like a CTR shill looking for ((yous))

i never recognize any of these threads lyrics except that one linkin park one.

Is that good?

Yes he was you hick.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-us-election-2016-poll-abc-overtakes-a7390696.html

>Top US generals said that a no fly zone in syria will cause a war with russia

Source?

Which generals? Trump shills like Flynn don't count.

doesn't change the fact that its a worthless poll and higher rated ones have him ahead
now give me some subversive tears

It's a good song 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=SgNvWfCMMh0

>higher rated ones
ABC/Washington Post is rated A+. But don't let facts get in the way of a good meltdown.

I'M WIDE AWAKE AND I CAN SEE THE PERFECT SKY IS TORN

wew some high salinity going there
just look at you with the most bitching in this thread
are you hourly?

Hey I heard Northern Australia has some great swimming water, faggot.

Better version

youtube.com/watch?v=sYAhku6gKQA

Yes, I just clocked on here at CTR, so I'll be shilling for a few more hours still :)

That's good to know, dickhead. Why don't you come here and see it for yourself?

>11 posts

You really like earning those (You) cents huh?

Does anyone still take this poll seriously after Trump surged 13 points in a week?

Weird that every state poll she's sinking.yet this one has her rising one point

Can anyone tell me what the most accurate poll of 2012 was? We should just go with that.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/266615-study-finds-ppp-kos-the-most-accurate-pollsters-in-2012

PPP, apparently. Latest PPP poll has Hillary at 46 to Trump's 42.

Im wide awake and I can see that the world's already torn

>((((PPP))))
Funded by George Soros, kike. And ((((MSNBC)))) shills them as hard as they shill ((((Politikike))))

Well seeing that they were the most accurate pollster in 2012, I'd take their judgment over your shitpost.

Probably because they agree with their policies and prefer them to the alternatives. You know, like how most democracies work. I get that the concept must be strange and foreign to somebody living in the Oligarchy of Merkel, but try to keep up.

In every other poll Johnson is at 6%.

Yeah mate. The polls are a populist shit-show. We'll know on the day, and no sooner.

Pretty sure Hillary is up by nearly 35 points by now.

Everytime the media talk about her, she apparently has so much more support somehow???

What a stupid bitch she is

She's an ugly cunt.

On November 8 we will #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

It's a wasted vote, period.

According to Nate Silver and 538,. It was IBD/Tipping,. Which currently has a tie.....

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/10/19/most-accurate-poll-in-2012-shows-trump-in-the-lead-n2234733

I DON'T CARE, I HAVE NO LUCK
I DON'T MISS IT ALL THAT MUCH
THERE'S JUST SO MANY THINGS
THAT I CAN'T TOUCH, I'M TORN

I support her now I just had enough of trumps shit

Might wanna double check on that lad.