WE GOT 270 BOYS

HAHAHAHAHAHA EAT SHIT AND DIE HILLARY

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/early-voting-update-black-vote-decreasing/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dpaiuXNEWUE
youtube.com/watch?v=2ihWm9NqAc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't trust state polls, GET THE VOTE TO THE BALLOT BOX

Is trump also winning Maine's second district? If he is, then even the polls show him as winning. We can do this.

INDEED

Repeat after me:
Diddly-dee I love memes

Hillary will be arrested in NH

Polls ≠ Votes.
Go vote instead of celebrating prematurely.

Right I'm still voting for him even though he will lose MA

>4 electoral votes
wow it's fucking nothing since he lost Nevada

My nigga!

NH Fags make sure you VOTE@!!

Every electoral vote counts, pirogi.

Celebrate and vote you horrible negative person

wat m8

If more people like you still vote, we may be surprised!

cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/early-voting-update-black-vote-decreasing/

BLACK VOTE DECLINING

Did anybody seriously not see this coming? There's no black man running. Of course it's gonna drop.

AND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME

Drumpf BTFO

How am I supposed to vote? I'm not an American. I can't just go to the States and vote.
Waiiiiit a fucking second... Something sounds incredibly familiar

ah its yourself

WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD ?

>Florida
>blue

Trumps gonna win with NH. All 'battleground' states are already Trumps, why does the media even try? We just need a Maine split for the win.

He might win PA as well. Septa strike means the average poor person can't make it to the polls in Philly. Oh no that sucks moving on.

WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WE'RE GONNA WIN AND WE'RE GONNA WIN

> inb4 don't trust polls

so is this the map we're betting on?

Won't the federal something lift the strike on Nov 8th. I heard something about.
I hope not.

Romney was leading in FL polls too.

But just to be safe, Trump needs to crack down on Florida, if he can secure it then he wins.

Does he have a shot in VA?

CUZ I DON'T THINK THAT THEY'D UNDERSTAND

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dpaiuXNEWUE

Yes. He has a chance everywhere really, PA, VA, CO, all being written off as dem strongholds and they are forgetting this election is like no other

Trump winning Nevada when like 60% of the state have voted already and Trump is down by 20 points? Glhf m8

Who here remembers "Muz texas will go blue" and "Muh arizona's viable for Hillary"?

Fucking hilarious, all the articles "Hillary pushing into Republican strongholds to wrap up down ballot" literally 1 week ago hahaha. We all knew it was an absolute front

Sure plus PA.

No. VA is a liberal stronghold unlike PA/NH/CO/Maine.

PA was never a liberal stronghold. The atmosphere has changed here. PA voted blue because they really didn't like Romney or McCain. Bush was another jackass we couldn't stand. I've talked to so many people who voted dem in the past but are now going with Trump. Black vote isn't showing up. Septa strikes. Hillary is unliked here. Like I said, PA has a solid chance of going red for the first time in like 20 something years and Obama won PA by something like 3%. That's not asking for a huge swing.

Florida is blue according to rcp.

Sauce or ass

Arrest her at her stupid ass fireworks show she wants to celebrate with in New York. I'd pay to see that.

Trump should televise her trial like OJ. Then, when can install cameras in her cell and in the prison yard. Orange is the New Black Season 4: Clinton's Foundation Crumbling.

We can make it a subscription service. People would pay to watch her like The Truman Show. Trump could use the money to pay down our debt.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ihWm9NqAc0

I try and trust stuff like this, but hes no better than Hillary shills. All he does is stack 'skews' that show Trump having leads for no reason.

>according to RCP

you don't know how they voted, and it's more like 30%

romney got his ass handed to him in early voting, trump is still ahead by a lot

some aussie cunt from melbourne has been linking early votes for nevada which show democrat ballots returned more than republican

it doesn't take into account independents, it assumes a lot of things based on 2012, it doesn't say who the ballots were cast for

Think what you want about the owner, but theres nothing bias about just putting all polls together for an average.

Diddly-dee fuck yee

Diddly-dee o' goodbye Hillareee

In an election where the polls are this tied up, it literally makes the difference. If he doesn't win New Hampshire, there's a very good chance he will not win the election.

You guys know hes not going to win right? Would require taking nearly all swing states. Not gonna happen even with Hillary under file due to the media.

RCP pisses me off

A day after they take Florida away from him, they gave him Colorado

Now they take Florida and ME-2 away from him but give him NH

If I was less manly I'd probably have a tear in my eye. A band of glorious faggots with autism on a cambodian finger puppet virtual chalk board changed the course of history. And the best part

>we only started winning

>implying this won't be the outcome

Trump is almost certainly going to take FL, NC, he's got a shot at NH and NV, and likely to split ME.

Assuming he wins FL and NC, and splits ME, he two out of three of the following states to win: CO, NV, NH. Without winning CO, NV or NH, he only needs one of the following to win: MI, WI, PA, MN. That's the bare minimum he needs.

>Toothpaste

I've done all I can, but I'm definitely worried. Lots of college kids have fallen for the "Trump is a racist, sexist, bigot, literally Hitler" meme. Seeing my vote get cancelled out by dribbling retards who slurp up everything the MSM shits out is depressing.

Is anyone actually from NH in this thread?

Get a load at the front of my house.

No.

Virginians are idiots. I've fucked enough of them to realize this now.

Is that still in the margin of error?

What do you think the Clintons will do to the Correct the Record people when they're in jail and they could be ousted again for more crimes?

Will they try to do assassinations in the gym like they did with the United Nations speaker, go for gun suicides, or assisted rope suicide?

>Virginians are idiots
we're not all bad I swear

IRRELEVANT, IT'LL BE RIGGED. THE CORPORATE MACHINE IS TOO STRONG

Holy fuck now we need to secure that Nevada and Florida.

Nice argument Ahmed

It's public knowledge that you are.

dems had about 200k early vote lead in '12, and that lead shrank on election day
this year, the gop currently has a 20k vote lead in early voting
if you think that through you'll realize trump has a healthy lead in FL

check pic related topkek
polls only matter the 2 weeks leading into the election

Portsmouth here. Portsmouth is #withher.

Are the polls only rigged when in Hillarys favour or is the support for Trump so immense it's impossible for the elite to rig it away?

Portsmouth is in Rockingham county and even Romney won Rockingham desu

This New Hampshire resident will be voting for Trump. I'm going to be so ashamed of my state if we're the reason why he loses...

Portsmouth has gotten out of control lately.

It's not rigged like they are choosing an arbitrary number.
They do poll people, except the sample of polled people is flawed.
If you take 45% democrats, 25% independent and 30% republicans (by choosing to call people in certain neighborhood, or the one attending women's studies classes in college), you'll have a higher number of people saying that they'll vote Dem.

So when trump is winning, it means that even while polling more democrats tha republicans, more people will vote trump.

He's probs not going to win CT, but I'm voting for him reguardless

Hillary isn't getting the same votes as white guilt did in 2012

>public knowledge
never heard anybody say anything bad about VA outside of Sup Forums. It's a great state, sod off Muhammad.

>polls still oversample dems, blacks, women.
>undersample independents

if trump leads narrowly --> actually +7-8% ahead conservatively

I'm worried about Nevada. He'd have to flip something like PA or VA to win if we lost Nevada.

WHEN EVERYTHING'S MEANT TO BE BROKEN

That's because you never meet anyone but Virginians, user.

I still like you guys, Virginia is a beautiful place

>MN
MN is always blue. That state has been solid blue for 70 years, it's not do-able. Saying MN is going red is like saying TX is voting blue because they want new gun laws and open borders.

The samples in many polls have been suspect in a way that tends to hurt Trump. Pollsters try to approximate the electorate by weighting demographic groups based on how they think voter turnout is going to go during the election. Many polls don't show their weights, so that makes them questionable. The ones that do show weights often overweight some groups (compared to 2012 exit polls) that lean towards Hillary. The big groups that tend to get overweighted are blacks, women, and college educated voters. The little discrepancies aren't much in themselves, but they add up when put together and give Hillary a few more points in the polls.

>never met anybody besides Virginians
m8 I've been up and down the east coast and across the country. Been to Europe and Nipland as well.

An in addition to the beautiful scenery there are plenty of qt Virginians too

Hillary is ahead in Old Hampshire though so it evens out

KY expat here, you guys aren't nearly as bad as Indiana or West Virginia.

Why DC alway blue ?
Is it free Democrat 3 point ?

He gets PA and it's a lock

too bad he won't though, I'm looking at the maps and it's under democrat control

kek i jus checked the map.

hilldawg still has 64% chance to take NH.

reminder that if trump doesnt win FL, NC, and PA

game fucking over kiddo

eat my hairy ass. time to go to work.

you won't get away with this

America is ready for HER first FEMALE president

ye we traded florida for fucking NH, this is awful

Hampshire doesn't get to vote in this election, like York or Old Boston. It's bullshit.

NO EARLY VOTING IN NEW HAMPSHIRE EITHER

HILLARY IS FUCKING DEAD

also huge because gains in NH suggest gains in other states

it's a sign

Niggers. Our glorious Capitol City is host to one of the biggest slums in the country. It's one of the reasons most people only ever talk about the Mall, the Pentagon, the FBI and the politicians when they talk about DC. I think once you get into the nicer gated communities, you're technically not in DC anymore.