Http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-documents-idUSKBN12Y2WY

Congrats, Sup Forums. You gave MSM the ammunition they needed for these last few days. I wouldn't be surprised if Sup Forums was closed today. I told this would happen but you didn't listen.

Meh, /po/ gets these shooped and edited things FROM the internet. Sup Forums is a repository, not an originator. Back in the bad old days we got our best stuff from Something Awful and eBaumsworld. We just had people fucking with football.

(((FAKE)))

What is MSM?

LOL you retards have been circulating Russian bullshit to fuck over your own country

idiots

This will be the end of ebaums world.

Main Stream Media

Saged.

The "source" is literally a Democrat just trying to plant a story to create doubt. They don't even try to hide it.

The threads where these were created are literally in the archive.

>The "source" is literally a Democrat just trying to plant a story to create doubt.
Dude, you're already busted. It's waaaaay too late to claim false flag faggot.

Do not bully /po/
They are some skilled autists

> we got our best stuff from eBaumsworld

holy fuck, shut your fucking mouth you newfag dumb bitch

if you were in any way a fucking old fag you would know damn well that ebaumsworld is, and always was, a giant collection of stolen shit from literally everywhere else on the internet

just reading your sentence again makes me feel like I'm in 2005 again and it fucking pisses me off how wrong you are

Kek has spoken!
Kek says MSM won't matter! 7744' Checked! Keep pushing!

What are the fake documents and where exactly did they originate?

>implying ebaums didn't do it

>if you were in any way a fucking old fag you would know damn well that ebaumsworld is, and always was, a giant collection of stolen shit from literally everywhere else on the internet
You have proven yourself to be a faggot moron by not understanding one of the oldest, most honored memes. To add a cherry, you imply the memer is a newfag.
A+ faggotry.

In the netherlands medical community MSM means "mannen sex met mannen" (so homosexuals). MSM are homos basically.

>false flag
>democraps spam for days about muh russians
>b-b-but u made up cults and other shit we caught you!
Fuck off.

This is the most blatant shill fucking article.

haha this place can get shut down for all i care I'll just go back to Gaia

Don't you have some spirit cooking to do?

Been trying to tell you shitheads to disregard disinfo threads, but you autists wont listen.

Just look at Sup Forums's catalog right now its raw autism in its most purist form.

I'm going to do my spirit cooking right now. I'm just waiting for the children's blood.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

These goddamn nazis from /po/! They can't keep getting away with it

Sup Forums made bunch of images mimicking the hillary campaign art telling people to vote for her with an SMS instead of going to the polls. Pretty sure that's a felony.

Bullshit. That was eBaum, everyone knows that.