Jay Z shilling for Hillaryz Remeber when he was found to be a member of OTO? It's all starting to make sense

Jay Z shilling for Hillaryz Remeber when he was found to be a member of OTO? It's all starting to make sense.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2312632/Introducing-Satanic-sex-cult-thats-snaring-stars-Peaches-Geldof.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRy6ElxxylM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyor_Cohen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I'll just get some popular niggers to help me out. That'll make me hip!"

is that becky with the good hair?

Unfortunately for our society, that is a completely valid plan.

I sought for SpiritCooking on Google News

No MSM has picked up the hashtag yet, but found out that the witch went to Russia's Hermitage in 2016 with her Spirit Cooking shit and asked for pigblood to write on the walls (something the museum owners declined and which proves, yet again, that Russia in 27.41% less degenerate than the US)

Why is the nails missing on her fingers?

Fuck him. We got wheezy

My god, look at that nose.

THEY AREN'T HIDING IT ANYMORE

joe biden also does creepy shit like this
as he tries to steal little girls souls

you mean he's not for trump
youtube.com/watch?v=IRy6ElxxylM

No fucking way that is real

>yfw Sup Forums was right all along about the kikes
>yfw /x/ was right all along about the cabal of satanic kiddyfiddling rulers

This is truly the darkest of timelines

what are you talking about sloth..NOSE MY GOD

but really now, does that actually work? I know you would think it does due to star power but really?

If some lazy asshole is sitting playing CoD, is he really gonna switch it off, march out to vote cause JayZ said so?

Speaking as a lazy son of a bitch, there is nobody on earth that could make me vote unless I wanted to. I really have a hard time believing this works.

Do they think blacks are fucking stupid or something? That they will go and vote for hillary right away just because a rapper told them to do so?

marina abramovic , that sounds like one of ours , wtf is going on someone explain pls , is she a serb supporting hillary or something

>No MSM has picked up the hashtag yet, but found out that the witch went to Russia's Hermitage in 2016 with her Spirit Cooking shit and asked for pigblood to write on the walls (something the museum owners declined and which proves, yet again, that Russia in 27.41% less degenerate than the US)
It also says that she asked for human blood but the producers refused her request so she got pig blood

just keep your ak oiled serb. Shits going down and its not looking good for any of us.

You've got to be trolling m8

>elementary school education
>trump is racist
>jay-z likes hillary
>now go vote

Yes

>Nig z
>part of the OTO

Yeah right.

Im not, this is just really stupid even for the hillary campaign. Really low.

Asians should vote for Hillary because Jackie Chan says so

Rick Rubin

That is all you need to know as to why Jay z turned out the way he did.

You are a retard for assuming he isn't

Her pinky has been chopped off?

Real

Yeah I mean I can't see the people who are dumb enough to be swayed to vote based on a super wealthy old rapper are going to be particularly easy to motivate to get off their ass and vote. Not to mention that the date to register has already passed. Did these people register already? Fuck no they didn't register.

fucker looks like chuck e cheese

The image is pretty clear that they have expanded consciousness and are living something close to an acid trip when they are looking at each other.

>that nose

>(((Abramovic)))

He's the one you sell your soul to, he's the 'luminati deyz talkn bout.

>Think I'm kidding?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyor_Cohen

Hahahaha

This pic is like a nigger Jew caricature

(((Cohen)))

She is using the occult to try to combat Kek's power.

Do you all look so semitic? I thought she was one of the chosen people, but wiki says she is a serb.

Get ready to be surprised this election you'll see just how stupid they are

It works though. Black people are incapable of thinking rationally when it comes to elections and being slaves to democratic party

Jackie Chan.... Is he related to 4 Chan?

No. We don't. True Serbs look slavic. She looks like Jüde. In Serbia culture we have folk tales of witches and vampires. Marina is clearly practicing witchcraft for evil. There are many good witches though, who use their remedies to help the sick and protect people from harm. It's the bad ones like Marina who you have to watch out for. Cunts like these mate... They're trying to destroy the planet. Cunts like these got us all kicked out of the garden of Eden.

Watch out for these satanic cunts.