First #SpiritCooking thread hit bump limit

First #SpiritCooking thread hit bump limit
We've gone into fucking terrifying territory now. Because we found what looks like pictures of podesta and Chelsea with the "Devil's Trident" tattoos on their foreheads.

Can we confirm is this Chelsea?

Attachments here.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2718

MEanwhile i'm combing through big attachments in the wikileaks documents to find any exif data that might tie podesta to being somewhere he shouldn't be.

Since he's got an iphone that keeps all his location data on every photo.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar_Relay_Series
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file= .jpg&count=50&page=1&#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11068
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10650
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12039
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12321
imdb.com/title/tt2793490/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17053
youtube.com/watch?v=hK-gwgaR0QI
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18600
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44726
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's podesta

>Sup Forums sees some edgy modern art from a woman who has been doing provocative things for the sake of it for her entire careers
>HOLY SHIT GUYS REAL LIFE SATANISM IT'S OF THE DEVIIIIIIL

Never change you silly gooses.

Reminder there is nothing new under the sun. Elites have been members of satanic clubs for a long, long time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club

Dude she gave a PRIVATE RITUAL SHOWING to tony podesta and his wife.

A ritual that includes drinking semen, urine, breast milk, and slathering blood all over effigys of children.

Whatever hell we've memed into, we aren't getting back out.

And this other cunt putting it on Chelsea

u silly user

Reposting:
Don't go nuts with this stuff; by all means look into it, but keep in mind that this could be the globalist counter-play, like if Wikileaks really was compromised on the 16th and they wanted to feed disinfo to us - I think it'd look exactly like this.

Basically, keep some sanity and don't go full retard blaring this out on all your twitter accounts or whatever. Keep in mind that it might be part of a conspiracy to make you look like a retard and destroy Trump's popularity / credibility at the last minute.

>Whatever hell we've memed into, we aren't getting back out.
Be careful what you wish for...

This is how you guys are going to put the final nail in the coffin for anyone who references wikileaks. They're going to see you autists making a big fucking deal over some lame performance art and write off anything else you have to say. You've fucking played yourself.

RIP, time to continue digging then. Help me go through the exif data of attachments anons.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?file= .jpg&count=50&page=1&#searchresult

>true detective season 1 was non fiction
>Sup Forums even calls the creator Pizza

What the fuck senpai, meme magic is dangerous

Reminder that the actual occultists over at /x/ view this as fucking nothing.

>h-ha, guys wow
>these crazy conspiracies am i right?

The tattoo is of a Viking Helmet, nerds.
Deus Vult

If it's in private showing it's not performance art
t. person who performed it

this is a mighty fine hat

>/x/
>a board where they circlejerk trying to summon a succubus all the time.
>actual occultists.

Are you guys actually autistic (poor facial recognition)? That is clearly not Chelsea Clinton.

That is the interior of a GMC Yukon Denali. Do you think that they would have that over an Escalade? Maybe to keep it more lowkey?

no this is a mighty fine hat

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11068

>actual occultists
>/x/

Spirit cooking confirmed for performance art

Symbol/tattoo confirmed for fucking nothing:

Can we please move on to actual things now?

>She's an artist, that means it's all in gest, i mean those artists are just crazy, they can't be into this for real.

Look up Kevin fucking Anger and shut up, shills

>Can we confirm is this Chelsea?
That doesn't really look like Chelsea.
The nose is not big enough, her forehead is a little bit too narrower and that's not her horse mouth.
It's more likely a daughter of podesta, if he has one.

wouldnt it be funny if the elite upper crust all became baby eaters because of demons?

wiuld make a good movie tbqh

Yet...

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10650

this could be a non happening if it's just the symbol for a marathon running charity. I hate being the skeptical one but so much shit has been going on that this whole occult investigation thing is flying off the rails

Yes.

found another picture of chelsea. what does it mean?

CTR is engaged in a hardcore Disinfo operation right now. By the looks of it they're winning...

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12039

>Performance art-themed dinner event

It's supposed to be art. Nothing more. Give it up for fuck's sake, you're making the rest of us look like crazy morons.

This so fucking much
NOBODY cares if podesta cooks and drink semen, the clinton's crimes, pay for play, selling of secrets, Saudi connection etc. need to be exposed, not some dumb artsy cooking shit.

This is getting overhyped to be the next big let down like the time pol tried to smear that one journalist allegedly boinking Ted Cruz and analysed photos for 3 straight days just to get nothing out of it.
Will lead to nothing other than embarrassment and lost opportunity to discover real shit.

For once the leaf is right.

Wikileaks twitter is clearly spreading disinfo to undermine real findings. They are playing us. They want us to sperg out on shit like this. They know Sup Forums recently has a thing in occult shit like Meme Magic, Kek vs Moloch mythology, Owl/Minerva Rule, etc, you name it.

Remember to stay sane and don't go all out shirt-ripping AJ style, especially not on social media.

Ctr recognised by now that conventional methods, like derailing, persuation, trolling for (You)'s don't work here. So they use advanced psy ops shit.

This is just my opinion based on what I observed in the last few weeks, you can freely disagree with me.

uh...

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12321

okay....

imagine, this powerful cult uses the concentrated energy of child misery to empower their god

Not eating babies, but this is a pretty good flick

imdb.com/title/tt2793490/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

nothing like pig blood semen and breast milk thrown on a child statue to entertain guests before dinner

This

Spiritcoooking fags should go back to

So what else does this Jew Witch weirdo edgelord "artist" have to offer Podesta?

What else does she do? Why is she significant to these people otherwise?

Hard mode: no kid-fucking answer.

This Spirit Cooking shit fucking *IS* disinfo. You idiots are legitimately getting worked up over some edgy modern artist throwing a dinner party to promote her try-hard ""art"" for fuck's sake.

I don't know what you're talking about. That would really get my appetite going.

Shills, tryna distract us

Those are from a reebok ragmar relay race

She's actually kinda cute. I wouldn't breed with her though.

Lol. Wikileaks is right. FBIANON was right!

Check Cathy O'Brien. She claimed Hillary raped her and she claimed satanists!

ITS FUCKING GASOLINE TIME THATS WHAT IT IS. FUCK

merely performing

Location attached to that photo

>mfw devil trident

Who is AJ?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17053

huh...

That's Mary Podesta sending that, so that's her actual home i guess.

#Spiritcooking is CTR, get back to WHICH WAS ON AUTO-SAGE LASTNIGHT

Alex Jones, of course.

that's what I'm saying.

>"trail relay" series, the first of which would be held in Zion National Park

>Zion

>rip in peperoni

it's CLEARLY not chelsea you idiot..

I'm really starting to believe this spiritcook/pizza shit is being pushed by CTR.

PLEASE PROTECT US KEK

that symbol is nothing but the rest of the story still stands

I hope that you will enjoy your 0.02 $ deposited on your paypal tho

>Sup Forums thought the power of Kek and meme magic could compare to what the Clinton Campaign has up its sleeve

Heh, sorry guys. Kek and his associated magic is child's play - or that's what they want you to think.

When will this place realize that you need to engage in an esoteric war of magic and memes beyond anything you have hitherto engaged in?

Naw i'm just incapable of facial recognition i guess, this photo looks great for a crying feels face though, ill do that later.

looks good desu

have yall seen this

youtube.com/watch?v=hK-gwgaR0QI

fucking lol
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18600

The fact that wikileaks is feeding this info is beginning to confirm for me that they're compromised.

Get the word out to other anons to look at this carefully and presume it's globalist psyops in action.

We don't NEED this stuff for Trump to win against Hillary, and if it turns out true, it'll be useful months from now during the actual investigations.

But right now, this is too dangerous and feels like we're being handed a gun that'll explode in our hands.

>mothers of darkness castle

Posts like this means we on right track

shut up CTR

You've been trying to discredit wikileaks for weeks now.

red herring distracting us from the real crimes

Wikileaks only mentioned it long after it was already trending.

lol

We do and are. Every hour of every day, we praise. The Satanists only praise when they elaborately kill children. We praise when we get digits.

Yes these guys are into the occult shit and what not.

No this is not who rituals go, its a step in the right direction, just on the wrong road

spirit cooking is good, it's trending and will only effect voting in a positive way and there is video and a short email trail that connects it to hillary's campaigners

I'm not sure about this pedo ring shit though, it's such a vast web of maybes and conspiracies that it's practically dark souls lore tier and if you ever tried to explain it you'd come across as a rambling lunatic

What does it all mean?

Hilldog is concerned for her health and is cutting down on carbs.

>nothing new under the sun
How can you say that when the dawn hasn't even arrived? We will enter a new age

Looks like we're up against pure evil, lads.

This should just reinforce that MAGA is not just about voting anymore.

You have to express the country you want through your own life and actions. If you want a country of strong character and wholesome values then live the life of someone with strong character and wholesome values. Find a strong life partner (they exist if you look hard enough) who shares your vision. Raise your children the right way.

Let the satanists get what's coming to them. Dissaaociate and live your own life free of guilt.

TOP KEK

*disassociate

We'll see how it goes, but I'm increasingly convinced this is their psyops to discredit Wikileaks exactly like we predicted would happen if wikileaks were compromised.

It walks, talks, and acts like a duck.

Guys, it's probably a duck.

The hard part is going to be the divisiveness this causes. People are going to see anyone asking to cool jets on this to be CTR trying to 'shut it down'

Nah broskis, I ain't tryin to shut it down, I just don't want everyone going nuts and falling for a disinfo campaign that will be used to houdini hillary and obama out of their mess.

fuck if i know man

Right on track into buying into obvious disinfo and making referencing wikileaks look like the stuff of lunatics. Congrats.

it's a fucking lunch order at half an hour before lunch time on a Friday I wish people would stop posting this

Yeah, I'm sure.
Why don't you go correct the record somewhere else, bozo?

They're not going to stop because their goal is to make wikileaks look like a bunch of fucking nothing that people are looking too far into because they're batshit insane.

That plainly is not Chelsea. Stop seeing nails everywhere, hammers.

>A common practice among the top 13 families is to have an important child secretly or quietly without fanfare, and adopt the child out to another family. The child then takes on another last name, which hides the genealogy, in the occult ceremonies, the biological parents will step forward. For instance, for Mothers of Darkness the biological father must impregnate the young daughter who is being initiated into the Mothers of Darkness. The first baby by the girl must come from her biological father and must be sacrificed by her to Satan. Many of the Illuminati children are adopted out, (in fact our President Clinton was)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44726

>My middle name is skype

OH I AM LAFFIN

Guys,

This time is actually fucking nothing

Top kek

Sorry user. My Nana's fat and she does the same thing. Try again next time.

Go hone your CTR detection skills and try again next thread.

You and like 95% of people posting missed a lot of other stuff in earlier threads which adds a lot of context and plausibility to this.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/44396

Isn't that just a sausage? It's weirdly worded

If stuff like this could be connected to child rape and stuff; what could the stuff about her knitting be connected to?

You motherfuckers need to go outside more often

This is literally just an outdoor event, it's literally fucking nothing lmfao

Quite possibly knitting.

What the heck does your fat fucking nana have to do anything?
And doubly calling shenanigans, because if she were watching her carb intake, your nana wouldn't be fat.
Geez Louise.

They're actually the newest henchmen of THE MIGHTY MONARCH!

>Satanic Panic

The 80's called they want their domestic boogeyman back lmao