Only cheese pizza and friends... #PodestaMails

>Mr Podesta dinner's with friends... Satanic friends.
>Artistic view or autistic flop?
>Enjoy /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

artthrob.co.za/05june/reviews/jag.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-JVA8Ng78UU
monstat.org/userfiles/file/popis2011/Tabela CG1.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=2pzp6VR7zJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=OvlDv__6J2Q&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794473977162924032
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Eyes Wide Shut.
artthrob.co.za/05june/reviews/jag.html

WHAT

SAUCE

Podesta is a god damn ninja turtle

Wikileaks is compromised; CIA / State Department / Whoever is feeding you what you want to see, and making it crazier and crazier as the day goes by.

If they wanted to try and discredit wikileaks and everyone supporting them, this sure would do the trick, wouldn't it?

Basically what I'm trying to say is don't get too fucking nuts with this stuff. Don't go 100% into it. Remain skeptical - imagine the biased MSM reporting on this, and taking the quotes in question about cheese pizza (gee almost sounds like it's tailor made for us) and then quoting specific parts of these emails and various people tweeting about it and showing how they're obviously misconstruing it, how all trump supporters are totally crazy.

This is stuff that really will have to just sit on the backburner until after the election. Trying to push it right now is lunacy. This stinks to high heaven of psyops in my opinion.

Lol shut up CTR.. we on the right track because ppl like you are coming out trying to discredit it..
If we believe it so will most of the population .. ppl don't mess with kiddy fiddlers even if it's just a hint of it.

>I-ignore it guys
>lets argue about how w-w-wikileaks is compromised instead

Christ, they even make actual pizza Satanic

holy shit user thats fkn creepy as shit

>He thinks his normalcy bias is based on reason and rationality.

This. Its too fantastic. Ignore for a few days we won't get anywhere with this before election

this cunt is fucking weird mates

They used my ID and when I opened the thread, the replies all had a (you), but it was not me.

Hawaii.

>Hula's bar traffics poor and homeless kids for sex. I was almost one of them. Now they say they are going to murder me and laugh about it
>Clayton Hee at 4011 and 4011 B Kaimuki Ave., state sen. and shitfaggot lackeys protected by Honolulu Police and "Federal Police" luring homeless men to rape and murder on camera.
>I was almost one of them.
>No rest for me, but I am not wicked.

Jesus Christ, the LARPing this election is incredible!

Sup Forums wuz hand picked by disgruntled fbi insiders to bring down the illuminati guise! For real!

I'm inclined to agree, but once people see video of a lady rubbing menstrual blood on the walls then it's not a big step to believe these folks are into some weird shit

Hillary's campaign manager has dinners where a lady draws pentagrams on the wall in blood. There's video of the lady doing it.

just let that sink in for a second. If people watch that video for 5 seconds then they'll believe any fucked up shit you tell them

fek that place actually exists

ugh san fran as well

>that pic

and to think, it costs me too much money to go out and eat and there are many starving people around me. Yet here we can see someone wasting money and a life that was bestowed upon them.

I hate this.

It's tailor made for us because these are the same pedo scum who've plagued the chans from the beginning.

Assange is scheduled to appear on RT on the 5th, though.

>It's too stupidly impossible for a shadowy cult to rule a whole country you guys are retarded
>Already forgetting South Korea

Search "The left's pedophile problem in Hawaii"

There is no left and right here, just those who serve the oligarchs.

Children are a commodity, do you want kids?
Do you want your kids not to be raped?
Do you want your kids to be able to live normal lives, and not be persecuted if they are not corruptible?

Hula's bar Waikiki is an established hub of child trafficking for the poor and abused kids in Waikiki.

The pedo who tried to use me referred to them like they were a state agency.

Hide me, shitfaggots. Blood is on your hands from ages before I was born. It's too late.

Please don't let this be real.... Please god no.....

That's the pre-programmed prior talking. Remember (((they've))) had exclusive access to memetics before now.

3 5 9 11 are primes but .. guys there is no 7
is this why kek loves 7

youtube.com/watch?v=-JVA8Ng78UU

Is the DEA implicated in the ring? Trey brings up some good points about DEA agents caught using prostitutes, but the administration did not do anything to them.

They couldn't even answer if the prostitutes were legal age or not....

7 is a holy number as it's God's day of rest. No God, no 7's.

WAIT I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST FAKE BLOOD AND IT ALREADY RUSTLED MY JIMMIES. FUCK IS IT REAL BLOOD?????

thank fucking god I went to sleep before knowing it could be real blood

They fear the 7

Obviously abuse of authority is essential to cover up such contemptible crimes.

I remember a friend telling me when the Catholic pedo scandal broke telling me the cops are abusing kids just as much as the priests and I thought he was a bit nuts at the time.

Now I believe he may have been right.

Child's and satanic rituals... Disgusting!

does it look fake in that video to you? that shit is congealing

also look up the origins of Jewish Blood Libel... Jews have been extracting blood from non-Jewish children for centuries for their sick rituals and were even kicked out of various European countries because of it

Podesta and this Spirit Cooker cunt seem like crypto Jews from Italy to me

can you provide a link

The funny thing is all this satanic shit was cool in the 60's. Just goes to show you that the rich and powerful are a bunch of aging, try hard, edgy, fruits. Thank you.

9 is not prime number: 3 * 3 = 9

You can be a satanic shit if you like but child's between that? No men

I would never eat a pizza that has "goat" in it's name or uses a goat as a mascot, especially a black goat.

does she look Jewish or is it just me?

both her and Podesta... fucking crypto Jews

oh right but they still incremented by 2 with the exception of 7

Although I too doubt how much of wikileaks is real, this all seems to fit the picture.

That case to me seemed like DEA agents operating independently and the head honcho not wanting to take any blame for negligence. A large part of the reason Obama heavily slashed her budget

this.

thats not true, I share a birthday with him.

D-does that mean Lilo is a child sex t-toy?

This "spirit cooking" is creepy as fuck, we need to look into it.

>Wikileaks? Isn't that the crazy conspiracy thing that tried to bring back satanic panic over that weirdo performance art chick?

Just like that, Wikileaks discredits itself. Not what we need this close to the election.

>Day he becomes president
hes the president elect until his inauguration

Thank you for ((Correcting the Record))
Now go ask Benny boy for some more little boipussy.

more leaks should drop in the next hour if they keep with their usual schedule

So, the thing is, is disinfo even if a DNC member SAID that is fucking 2yo babies and drinking menstrual blood from virgins.
>Really makes you think

Is that actual blood?

Wait a minute, those symbols...

yeah probably some from a butcher shop if I had to guess

Why is her face so much paler than her forehead???

seriously, fuck off. we don't need 20 different threads on this tinfoil hat bullshit

someone explain to me, if this bitch is just a performance artist, why would she invite tony podesta and john podesta to a private spirit cooking dinner? in her reddit AMA she specifically said its only art in specific contexts.

Take it from an actual occultist :

This shit she's doing is meme-tier. Only good enough to put gullible politicians in her pockets, and all those sacrifices are useless. They're just evil for the sake of it, and couldn't care more about satanism.

They do it just because they CAN, regardless of actual rules and rituals.

>artthrob.co.za/05june/reviews/jag.html

she is from montenegro, chances she is jewish are non-existant. According to last population census, there wasnt a single jew in montenegro (as seen here, there is even english section: monstat.org/userfiles/file/popis2011/Tabela CG1.xls ).

So it is just you i believe

Probably some occult blood ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=2pzp6VR7zJ8

I'm literally a block away from this restaurant.

The /x/ thread was deleted because even they know it's just a fucking performance art act.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvlDv__6J2Q&feature=youtu.be

You know your duty

Because it's literally just an art-themed gala dinner event.

FUCK THESE /x/ TIER DISINFO THREADS
THESE ARE CTR ATTEMPTS TO DISTRACT US FROM FIND THE ACTUAL CONCRETE THINGS IN THE LEAKS IGNORE THIS SHIT

Guys even the FBI and MSM comes to Sup Forums to find out what is in the leaks because we have the man power to sift through endless piles of bullshit

we have found out so far:
Pay to Play with the CF
Posesta's connection to the DOJ
Intent to destroy evidence and hide e-mails
Connection of Hillary and CF to foreign donors
Money laundering
Collusion of the DNC, Hillary's campaign, and super PACS (including CTR)
These are all concrete and damning and is exactly why the CTR faggots want us wasting our time with this /x/ tier bullshit and not finding more of the real concrete dirt

IGNORE THESE THREADS YOU FAGGOTS

user, i know there is a 1 in 1,000,000 chance you'll actually do this, but... buy an EMF meter, a ski mask and run it around the outsides of the building. if you get any spikes...

Interesting the Gematria of "Goat Hill Pizza" and "Sun Worship" are the EXACT SAME and they have that picture right on their website.

This website also has a white and red background, which is a reference to bodily blood and puss. A subtler reference to the Red Cross who has a red + and white o, and if you don't know anything about RED cross and the RED SHIELDS or ROTHSCHILD'S you got another thing coming.

Its also interesting they have the tab "soma" right under the picture of the sun.

Huh, welp fuck.

>leave Sup Forums for ONE FUCKING DAY
>Sup Forums became /x/ all of a sudden

>mfw

SAGE ALL AUTISM THREADS

end yourself you fucking piece of shit child licking shill fucking reptoid garbage nigger subhuman MIT nigger. keep eating children you piece of abused living dog shit.
fucking kike lover. kys.

is 666 a good thing.

THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT RETARD

SAGE

can you please explain to me what in the name of fuck is going on??? what did I miss?

its autism literally thats it
SAGE

What the fuck is there to miss? Sup Forums cracked open a huge pedoring/occult worshiping conspiracy

You don't have long left to spread this and affect voters. You need a normie-followable, concise list of what has been found and what it can mean.

A YT video would probably be the best way, but I don't mean one of them 2 hour ones with 6 views, needs to be 6 minutes tops.

I'm watching this video atm:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

And I am feeling VERY uncomfortable and nauseous.

>thick goo-like blood everywhere
>strage idol in the corner getting covered in said blood
>mfw

I JUST REALIZED

SOMEONE SEND THIS SHIT TO CRUZ

THE CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN BASE WILL FLIP ITS COLLECTIVE SHIT AND MOBILIZE

Seven is prime

I might be moving to Hawaii in a few months. I'll have to look into this.

The good man does what's necessary.

it might not even be pedos, just consider this:

What if Obama could mean a general term for the administration?

What if Pizza if just female hookers?
Hotdogs are male hookers?
Children/Grandchildren = underclassmen/colleagues

I definitely think they're using codewords that people would use with their dealer
e.g. "Hey mate, can I come over for some tea?"
>"I'm looking for some weed"

Basically the white house at the moment is just full of sordid people who are really bad at covering their tracks properly, not LIMITED to illegal stuff, however, you'd have to agree that blowing 65k on hookers is illegal as fuck aside from Lolita express.

Then ask yourself, who is funding all this?

Lolita express needs money for plane fuel and whatever else
Private transporters/couriers that work in secret cost fuckloads
Hookers (good ones) aren't cheap, plus extra to silence them OR to pay for someone to erase them so they won't snitch.
Then you have to consider the timeframe this has been going on for, has it existed as long as Bohemian grove?
AND take into account Blood Witch Jew with her spirit cooking, she's a famous as fuck liberal performance artist that many high-end people hire to do works in a live setting for.
That would cost immense amount of cash too.

Sup Forums need to stop being so narrow-minded and think of details surrounding suspicion rather than jumping from one speculation to another

I'll have you look at this another way.
If you KNEW beyond a shadow of a doubt that all of this was going on and even if you wanted to stop it, you're in too deep and would probably get JFK'd over it?

Wouldn't that stress you out beyond belief?
Now you have an idea why Obama aged 20 years in just 8. The job and all that comes with it fucks you up.

The Obama Administration makes Reagan look like a fucking angel.

Sage

Spirit cooking. Look at wikileaks Twitter or go to Reddit r/the Donald

>tfw I made this connection last night and people were calling me a disinfo shill

wew lads, glad to wake up and see how much it's blowing up

praise kek

The "muh performance art" meme is not going to work. Why? Because the artist herself says that if it is done in a private setting as in a home as discussed in the emails it is NOT ART

Read it and weep shills: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794473977162924032

This.

the current flow of information coming from this email and Sup Forums on this subject is too much for me to handle in the little amount of time I spend on Sup Forums, I will wait for PJW or someone else to break it down for me and summarize it in a video. Please notify me when this is done by emailing me at [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Sup Forums.

LISTEN UP, YOU MEMEIN' DEMONS:

This shit, all of it, needs to be translated into Spanish and spread like fire on Latino Twitter. Hashtags like #HillaryClintonDiablo #NewMexico #Nevada etc need to be used. Latinos and Mexicans in particular are some of the most superstitious, God-fearing people on the face of the earth. If they can read this shit and see that Hillary Clinton is involved with Satan worshiping and witchcraft, it'll cost her dearly with the Latino vote. I'm phone-fagging and my español es mierda, but if there are any Mexican intellectuals that can help us out, we can win this thing.

really makes you ponder

>lol i proposed this to my CTR colleagues last night and today everyone is in on it!

kys CTR faggot

This might actually work!

>SOMEONE SEND THIS SHIT TO CRUZ

THIS.

THE MOTHERS OF AMERICA WILL FLIP THEIR SHIT ONCE SOARIN TED GETS ON IT.

counter counter ctr shill disinfo agent detected. gtfo this thread fag, or start doing something useful.

>top story on Drudge

ok then m8

Pizza for 1 hour at this place?

Reminder: The house is located less than 1.5 miles from an airport for quick arrivals and departures.

good one nerd virgin...

someone post that list of CTR employee names in all these threads please

>Drudge
kys

7s