/foia/ FBI eFOIA General - RIP Ashley Turton Edition

IMPORTANT! HELP US HELP YOU AMERIBROS!

FBI Tweeted this (Oct 2015):
>Make FOIA requests electronically,receive your response to your email account. Open beta test of eFOIA at: efoia.fbi.gov

3 REQUESTS = PUBLIC DISCLOSURE AT THE FBI VAULT

TOP 4 PRIORITY FOIA;
0/3 Ashley Turton
1/3 Antonin Scalia
1/3 Kun Shan Chun (aka FBIchink)
1/3 Alfredo Rodriguez (Epsteins dead butler)

In this edition we will primarily make requests of Ashley Turton and Antonin Scalia.
>THEIR MURDERS ARE CONNECTED!

Look in this thread for background and primarily these posts
Connection to Scalias death?

Other urls found in this thread:

efoia.fbi.gov
meaningfulfunerals.net/home/index.cfm?action=public:obituaries.view&o_id=1044415&fh_id=10877
foia.gov/faq.html
vimeo.com/71919803
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.nikodroid.offline
rcfp.org/browse-media-law-resources/news/court-rules-foia-can-apply-private-email-accounts
justice.gov/ola
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Instruction manual for eFOIA
To make a request, you go through some quick steps on the FBI eFOIA website.

First off, go to efoia.fbi.gov
Then after you agree to the ToS, type in your email. You will need to verify it by opening up an email sent to you. Then you follow the steps below. All in all it takes less than five minutes.

>1) Individual information
Here you just type in your name, email and phone. Anonymous accounts should work no problem.
>2)Domestic Address Page
Which adress you have, city, state and postal code. Same as above, can be anonymized.
>3) Subject
Depending on whether you search for a deceased individual or an organization you take either that or "Non-Individual Request".
>4) For a Deceased Individual / Non Individual Request
You will need First and Last name, date of birth, place of birth and date of death. This is included in the template that will follow this post. In "Additional Information" (for Deceased Individuals) or in the unmarked box (for Non Individual Request) you type or copy paste the template into the field to make a more specific request. If you are not using a template, please be specific and succinct in your request, and please focus on what could harm the Clinton World the most.
>5) Agreement to pay
Here you request a fee waiver (first option)
>6) Fee Waiver Request
Justification for the waiver. This too will follow in the post below. Use the template provided below.
>7) Expedited request
Take Yes.
>8) Justification for expedited request.
Here too we will provide a template. Just copy paste, and you're done doing your part to save the Republic!
>When you're done, please don't forget to report back in the thread what you requested so that we know what and how many requests have been made for that particular topic.

tl;dr
1) efoia.fbi.gov
2) Follow the steps
3) report back to thread
4) ??????
5) Profit!

Marina Abramovic/Marina Abramović should be a top priority too

dont listen to hipster cunts who say its just performance art, there's a reason why her shitty 'art' gets promoted in their outlets and its because of links to the cabal

ASHLEY TURTON OBITUARY
meaningfulfunerals.net/home/index.cfm?action=public:obituaries.view&o_id=1044415&fh_id=10877
You will need DoB/DoD when making the request
November 25, 1973 - January 10, 2011

Please use the following template when requesting the FOIA, to be used on "Step Four" in the box "Additional Information"
-----------
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.

I want to review any documents pertaining to the death of Ashley Turton, director of congressional affairs for

Progress Energy, Inc. and wife of Dan Turton, the White House deputy director of House legislative affairs. I want to review all documents relating to her death, investigation, toxicology report, and correspondence with public officials leading up to her death, as they relate to suspected foul play and corruption with Congressional and White House activities in relation to corporations such as Progress Energy, Clean Energy Fund and Duke Energy.

Please search the FBI's indices to the Central Records System for the information responsive to this request related

to:

a) Surveillance and audio logs of the aforementioned entities suspected to be involved in crimes including but not limited to bribery, embezzlement, fraud, racketeering aswell as murder and/or solicitation of murder.
b) Text messages, emails or other communications pertinent to covering up or pardoning individuals suspected to be involved in the above listed criminal activities.
c) Information about monetary transfers to or from the Progress Energy, Inc and the aforementioned entities or other known associates pertaining to the relevant investigation regarding the above listed criminal activities.

I am willing to pay up to $25 for the processing of this request. Please inform me if the estimated fees will exceed

this limit before processing my request.

This information is for personal use and will not be used commercially or in a for-profit venture.

Thank you for your consideration,
XXXX

I will add her to the list. Chances are it falls under the "embarassing" category rather than the "holyshitiwantoffthisride" category though.

------------

Updated list of confirmed requests
0/3 Ashley Turton
1/3 ANTONIN SCALIA
3/3 CARD
3/3 MC2 Model Management
3/3 TAVISTOCK
3/3 New Life Children's Refuge
1/3 Turi Defense Group
3/3 Teneo
1/3 Kun Shan Chun (aka FBIchink)
1/3 Alfredo Rodriguez
3/3 Shahriar Zolfaghari
0/3 Marina

pic related is story behind FBIchink and why he is relevant

Fee Waiver; I am a person primarily engaged in disseminating information, not in a commercial venture nor is it for profit in any way.

I am a regular poster on Twitter, and on other social media sites such as reddit.com, where I maintain a large following, and cover a wide-range of issues including Hillary and Bill Clinton’s alleged involvement with high-profile sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein, as well as Epstein’s associates. It would not be a stretch of the imagination to say that my reporting and commentary on the current election cycle has reached millions of Americans, either through my direct posts and comments, or through a continuous chain of information established by my social media peers. In fact it has been so influential that the Democratic Candidate for President Hillary Clinton has labeled us as being in a basket of deplorables and has alluded that we represent nearly half the entire country. Accordingly my activity is primarily engaged in disseminating information to over a hundred million fellow countrymen and women.

EXPEDITION
I am seeking expedited treatment for this request.

1. The requested information is relevant to a subject of public urgency concerning an actual or alleged Federal government activity.
The requested information involves actual or alleged activities by members of the Federal government and/or people connected with and including former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton. Being that this person is currently running for the office of President, it is in the public interest first of all to know whether allegations relating to her are accurate, and second to obtain that information prior to casting a vote in the upcoming election. It is therefore pertinent that this information not only be provided, but that it be expedited and be made available in such a time frame as to allow for the maximum exposure of the American public to the appropriate information.

Kun Shan Chun template

I request disclosure of all up to and including the date of the search regarding:

, Kun Shan Chun, born in China and who began working for the FBI in 1997, and was charged in 2016 with four counts of working to "falsify, conceal, and cover up by trick, scheme, and device a material fact"; in particular:

Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing investigations of or involving Kun Shan Chun, in particular the investigation of Kun Shan Chun in the case of the 2016 criminal charges alleged against him; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation of which Kun Shan Chun was a part during his time at FBI.

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation pertaining to Zhuhai Kolion Technology Company Ltd.

The request is intended to include all emails, calendar entries and all other Microsoft Outlook materials such as notes or otherwise including all such records that have been archived or deleted by the user and retrievable only by FBI IT personnel. It is further intended to include all typed and handwritten notes files saved locally on employee hard drives files saved on any and all shared drives and files saved to Sharepoint, as well as proceedings, written or electronic records or documents pertaining to the investigation.

Page 7 already? CTR is in overdrive these last days before the election.

We need your help to help save your republic Ameribros!

Bump for the effort user.
Now do it fat lazy burgers.

bumping.

fucking burgers are busy getting baited by concern shilling

It is admittedly pretty early in the states and NEETs usually dont get up this early but eFOIA is open from 8am EST and we need to make use of every hour we can to get this shit done.

Appreciate your bumps .

bump

Friendship and truth bump

bump

ameribros, I appreciate the bumps, but it takes less than five minutes. Take the time off from shitposting in shill threads and do something that makes a difference.

Bump for continuing investigation

The Ashley Turton/Antonin Scalia lead could be the most important yet. The theory that Scalia and Turton was killed in order to advance a global energy agenda officially passes the laughing test and needs to be investigated further.

I've made it as easy for you as I can Ameribros.

I get what you're saying, but I'm doing my part in other ways.

>pic related

I spread analog and paper maymays, and that actually takes more time than you'd think.

i hear you, but dude. you can do both. its very easy to send in a request. this is your republic we're talking about here.

fbianon confirms that this is highly important.

Clever. I may try a version of this that only uses paper memes secured with tape instead of a Sharpie.

Sorry mane...I thought you wanted me to do research. I am capable of researching shit but don't have the energy to do it properly right now. If you're only asking for me to work from a script so I make the request properly, then I will make time for this action later today.

Thanks for being persistent.

Wanting to help but this is new to me, how do I anonymize the user info? Just enter that? What phone number do I list?

>If you're only asking for me to work from a script so I make the request properly
Thats all thats needed. Ticking some boxes and copying some information (which I have provided in posts above) into their webforms.

Just enter any random user info. You dont need to own the actual phone number, it wont be used for anything, like for example they will not send a text to confirm. Just scribble in any random combination which corrspond to the amount of numbers in a real phone number. The only thing you need really is an email to verify it.

Thanks Swedebro. I'll put in a request on Button. Will post confirmation when complete

Np mate. Do you mean Turton? And thanks.

Yes, on mobile. Autocorrect

Thanks man. It would be great if we could get three requests in on her before noon EST so they can process it quickly.

Getting server maintenance error message. Pic related.

Well that sucks. What happens if you try again? Its been confirmed in earlier threads that it works from mobile.

Been trying that. No go. Will keep at it.

Your insistence is appreciated user.

When do you bust them all?
Maybe you find a lot of the kids used for se x and rituals make some footage about it
Give them to us then and if the MSM doesnt cover it, we beat them with twitter, fb ...
The MSM will lose a lot of credibility

Success.

>Possible resolution was character length of expedited request. Accidentally copypasta'd too many characters. Trimmed down to script

Success.

Confirmation attached

As soon as 3 requests for the same topic has been sent in, they will process it asap and then make it all available for public to see at FBI Vault

Has anyone requested HSBC yet? Specifically when Comey was crucial to HRC not getting prosecuted?

That's one request for Turton now

Awesome!

1/3 Ashley Turton then.

Not as far as I know.

Morning lads! Back at it I see. Just woke up, but will be requesting FOIA when I get up and at them.

Swedebro, God bless ya

Here's a to-do for someone: crosscheck FBIAnons ama -thw things he said to look into most) with topics we have focused on. What are we missing?

Someone could go over and help recruit some redditbros, too.

Hello, user! Good morning(?) And Good to see you back at the helm!

Are we still at one request for FBIchink?

Think so. There was an updated list on the last thread (search archive for FOIA General we are the FBIs now edition) on mobile but will be at my battlestation soon

Nice to see ya again. Pic related is FBIanons ama, or atleast one of them.

yes at 1 request for FBIchink. And good morning to you too friend!

I am on mobile all day so cant be too too effective. I originally summited FBIchink yesterday, not sure why nobody's followed suit.

more requests needed? whats stopping a britfag doing this ?

i've made several requests myself, but im not sure they are coutned the same as the yanks as you need to tick in "american citizen" or "foreign citizen" or something like that. wont hurt to try.

So much sliding, distractions. This cheese pizza hot dog thing is very effectively taking anons down wrong paths imo.

>Generally any person – United States citizen or not – can make a FOIA request.
foia.gov/faq.html

I think the fact that adults are so interested in "pizza parties" and "hot dogs" certainly warrants some level of attention, especially since many of the parties involved have legitimate connections to human trafficking, but ultimately yes, hard evidence is what's going to bring them down.

Pic related.

can barely reach the keyboard bump.

if i had billions of dollars and a private island i wouldnt build such a fucking monstrosity. looks absolute sheit.

Bump. Can a person put in multiple requests for the same person/topic or do I have to spread em out? Obviously using different user user info from prior requests.

I dont see why not. I'm not sure if the 24 hour grace period is tied to your IP or your mail address or whatever. Go for it.

I imagine it is built to some ancient pagan code, not sure they consider finer details like aesthetics while they're sacrificing children.

I have been using my real name. As an American subject to FBI investigation myself, I'm way of falsifying information about myself. Up to you, of course.

bump

>Pagan
no.
>they're sacrificing children.
I wouldn't rules one out, both by fire and blood

*would not rule this one out"

It's the email address. I've just been using different emails but all with my real identity. I don't think there's anything illegal about making multiple FOIAs on a single day.

I have information that will lead to the indictment of Hillarzfguhfdz nothing to see here

>No
Why no? Have a better explanation?

One FOIA per person per day is allowed from what I heard

Bump. Putting in 2nd request on Turton. Looks like you just need new email, not new IP

I guess if anyone asks (which is initself highly unlikely) you can say "I asked my family to contribute"

Nice. Would be amazing to see what they have on the Turton case.

At work will bump this, saving links and info for tonight. Anyone know a good offline website archiver for android? Thank you sweden and thank you other non-usa anons for all the help this year. All this autism is paying off, truly

Confirmed second request for Turton.

You're partially correct. Only one eFOIPA is allowed per person, per day according to their website. There is no legal restriction on submission of FOIA requests during a day. I skirted the eFOIPA requirement by using multiple email addresses, because I believe it to be a systematic requirement to curb the quantity of eFOIPAs received in total, rather than a legal restriction on FOIA requests in general.

Proceed as you see fit, though.

>That photo
There is absolutely no fucking way that child in pic related is man in pic related's daughter. None.

Just glad I can contribute. Maybe Sup Forums can turn its attention to Europe after the election, because the Lord knows we got issues.

Jewish sect.

The cold calf, holocausting children (burning them alive) in a statue of one of their words, Baal, which means bonefire here still.

And you got the bloting that they have done through history too. this one is really ugly, they also use goyim children here and poke holes all over their body, instead of cutting their throats like in normal bloting. They are known to either remove the genitalia or the foreskin of the toddlers.

Collect their blood and either burn it on fire, or make passover bread of it.

It's all there in front of you. We know these things, but they perform it in such a degenerate way they are only cursing them self with this crap. The few times we did humans here, we went for the top guy, the King.

When they slaughter their lambs on easter, same with the mudshits, this is regular bloting

damnit, words for God, Baal. (Bonefire)

Webster Hubbell, the mayor of Little Rock, Arkansas sired her. Pretty sure even Bill said he was shooting blanks at one point. Its why im a bit skeptical at the supposed mixed race son that Bill Clinton is said to have fathered.

At work but tossing a bump your way anons

Right, I think he's older than Chelsea? I don't know, that kid Danney looks a spitting image of Bill, and I kinda doubt Bill and Hillary have ever been into sex with each other.

did any one ever ask for info on Seth Rich??????

>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Also, Wtf pic related is Lady Gaga and Hollywood elitists eating blood out of a vagina with Marina Abramovic.

There is some similarity, cant deny that.

Some guy from VICE requested a FOIA on Seth Rich a while ago. Apparently dead end.

and daughter with daddy

that looks absolutely fucking disgusting what in the hell are they doing. hollywood is fucking poisoned beyond belief

One more smoke break bump, thanks again. Can anyone answer ? Eagle flew from evergreen long ago

>believing anything out of Vice.

vimeo.com/71919803

they are positively insane. on the plus side, theres some nudity, but you have to mute that fucking sound

try this
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.nikodroid.offline
but cant confirm it works.

Fucking degenerates, LA should be glassed, it's like some mega stockholm or something

Peter Kadzik!
Have we forgotton?

who cares. Save it for after the election.

We need to follow the money.

we have not forgotten, but he's alive so he cant be FOIAd personally. we'd have to FOIA the organization he works for and well.. FOIA the fucking DoJ? I can try type up a template for it but.. I'm not sure about this.

I agree. I don't want this to derail the task at hand, just highlight its importance.

Hang on.. I may have an angle on this.

>Heads Up to the Clinton Campaign!! (Note his use of a private email account!)
>(Note his use of a private email account!)
>private email account

Agency records can be subject to the Freedom of Information Act even if they are kept in an employee’s nongovernmental email account, a federal appeals court ruled on Tuesday.

Judge David Sentelle wrote in the court’s opinion that “an agency always acts through its employees and officials. If one of them possesses what would otherwise be agency records, the records do not lose their agency character just because the official who possesses them takes them out the door or because he is the head of the agency.

rcfp.org/browse-media-law-resources/news/court-rules-foia-can-apply-private-email-accounts

What do you guys think? Shall I type up a FOIA template that is specifically geared towards finding out whats in this guys fucking personal email account?

Okay, sorry for jumping on you user.
I've been trying to get the board back on track before it's too late.

This is a great idea. But who would we target?
You should prob start a new thread just for this

Well, Peter Kadzik, I presume. Since this is the "official" FOIA thread, I feel it is better suited here than anywhere else. But no doubt we could use help with research, since the template I'm about to type up might just as well be used for other officials email accounts.

Awesome idea!

Working on submitting an ashley turton request. Does anyone have the template for what to request from on her?

Looks good! Might want to push in the "Clean Power Plan" in there somehow, like "Any and all records or correspondence between Antonin Scalia and the EPA and/or White House pertaining to the Clean Power Plan"

Great. That would be 3/3 on her. Here is template + obit + DoB/DoD

Keep an eye on these

wikipedia. org/wiki/Special:History/Antonin_Scalia

wikipedia. org/wiki/Special:History/Ashley_Turton

Typing out a template now. Couldnt help but notice something though.

"Peter J. Kadzik is the Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs"
justice.gov/ola

Ashley Turtons husband was the White House Deputy Director for Legislative Affairs.

Ashley Turton request submitted.

Thank you. Fixed. I can't submit for a few more hours, but will later unless someone else brings him to 3/3.

Antonin Scalia
>DOB: 03/11/1936
>DOD: 02/13/2016

I request disclosure of all up to and including the date of the search regarding:

Antonin Scalia, born in Trenton, New Jersey and who was nominated to Supreme Court Justice in 1986; in particular:

Any and all correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing investigations of or involving Antonin Scalia, in particular the investigation of his death; and,

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation of which Antonin Scalia was a part during his time as a Supreme Court Justice.

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation pertaining to the Environmental Protection Agency.

Any and all records or correspondence between any person within the FBI or any person within the U.S. Department of State regarding, relating to, or referencing any investigation pertaining to the Clean Power Plan.

The request is intended to include all emails, calendar entries and all other Microsoft Outlook materials such as notes or otherwise including all such records that have been archived or deleted by the user and retrievable only by FBI IT personnel. It is further intended to include all typed and handwritten notes files saved locally on employee hard drives files saved on any and all shared drives and files saved to Sharepoint, as well as proceedings, written or electronic records or documents pertaining to the investigation.