Why are Sup Forums and lebbit falling for an obvious red herring with all the fake and gay muh child-eating satanists...

Why are Sup Forums and lebbit falling for an obvious red herring with all the fake and gay muh child-eating satanists nonsense?
You realize that you sound like deranged lunatics to every undecided normie voter?

Hillary Clinton helped arm fucking ISIS, no other candidate would have survived this shit politically, not even in the semi-dictatorial Eastern autocracies.
Why are you being such retarded useful idiots?

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm stupid so i can't help it

Did you seriously think it would last? Russia could only make up so many things before they ran out of ideas. People are finally waking up to the fact that Wikileaks is releasing forged documents to influence the election. It isn't working, Russia.

>Did you seriously think it would last? Russia could only make up so many things before they ran out of ideas. People are finally waking up to the fact that Wikileaks is releasing forged documents to influence the election. It isn't working, Russia.

Wikileaks has a 100% accuracy record and the recent leaks were confirmed by the FBI. Cry harder, my low testerone friend.

RECORD

[ ] NOT CORRECTED
[x] CORRECTED

Because we need a break and the professionals are out in the open with their investigations now.

There are no more "undecided voters" you moron. Everyone who wasn't in a coma for the last 8 months knows exactly how corrupt Hillary is. If they still consider voting for her, then nothing will change their mind. Likewise, it's not like conspiracy theorists will change a Trump voter's mind into voting for Hillary.

>Go 5-0
>Score an own goal
>Score again
>6-1

gg Ottawa, you've just embarrassed the losers even further.

They're playing right into their fucking hands. As soon as it became obvious that normies were paying attention to wikileaks, we suddenly have this crazy nonsense come out. Now it's going to be associated with "satanic panic"-esque bullshit and nobody will take it seriously. Some crazy artist does crazy performance art for attention, that's all that'll come from this outside of fringe communities.

You'd be surprised. I personally know people who have changed their mind at the last minute at the voting booth.
You can have a long break in 4 days time. The final stretch is not the time to relax.

Exactly, the wheels are all in motion now, grinding down Clinton and her empire, so time for a couple of days R&R to prepare for the final onslaught

because if it's made public that the government is involved in pedo we could push for legal 15 which was the plan all along.

Looks like someone fell for Foil-Hat Hillary's spiel.

The "government" is not involved in any pedo and if it is, we'll never know. Wikileaks never published any of this "satanic rituals" horseshit.

We have enough material that is confirmed, legit and factual, stop falling for an obvious Alinsky tactic.

you're the useful idiot. if you've read the emails you should have noticed that they are talking about having sex with children in fucking pedo code. seriously are you that retarded?

The FBI needs to let us in on the action. Plenty of info-hungry autist anons waiting for something

It's just a dumb rumour that is neither credible nor confirmed and will invalidate Trump's whole campaign.

I'm not totally familiar with the rules of this cucked sport, but wouldn't you get the ball back after an own goal?
>losing with only a couple minutes remaining
>score own goal
>get ball back and just kick it straight to your goalie with no resistance for another own goal
>repeat ad nauseam
>win

>If you beat your opponents in soccer, they win.

If you score, your enemy wins.
- Ancient Canadian proverb

Do you believe these people actually think this over properly?

and, by the way, american sports are the real cuck sports.

You beat me to it, therefore I win.

maybe this pedo thing is way too insane for wikileaks to talk about

You won, therefore we all won. See you at the award ceremony.

>Be shitty ass team.
>Whistle blows.
>Entire team just goes to one side of the field, goofs around, compares dicks.
>Meanwhile other team scores 50 goals and you win.

Proof pls

No, but it seems like the rule would have to be quickly thrown out if coaches implemented that strategy.

>WHY IS Sup Forums FALLING FOR #BADSELFEATER OVER AND OVER AGAIN EVERY WEEK???
I think it's because we have a lot of kids and idiots addicted to happenings. They're willing to LARP and believe LARPers who "predict" what's currenty happening, because most Sup Forumslacks don't read or follow news closely enough to realize these are predictions anyone who reads enough news (and had half a brain) would make.

Most of it is LARPing by happening addicted faggots

There hasn't been a single Wikileak that has ever been proven false. Ever.
It's just a derailing scheme. Don't fall for it, don't get complacent, don't post unchecked information. This is it, the home stretch. if you can't handle the heat, stick to kekposting.

>Hillary Clinton helped arm fucking ISIS,
She helped arm "Syrian Rebels" to fight the Russians so we wouldn't have to draft your pot-smoking ass to keep Putin from controlling the flow of oil into Europe.
FTFY

We have multiple emails where she confirms the Saudi support for ISIS and another emails where she and her husband lobby for arms delivery to Saudi Arabia. This was the biggest smoking gun of this election cycle. Even the liberal msm has written about it.

>There are no more "undecided voters" you moron.
There are tons.
Everybody decided which party to back years ago.
But they haven't decided if they will actually vote.
My dad always votes Republican, when he votes.He decided not to vote in 2012 because he didn't like Romney.
I doubt he'll vote this year.

What part of what I said was wrong?
Face it, she's actually making the tough calls for the greater good.
Unless you WANT the Russians to conquer half of Europe again?

Europe's oil supply is none of our fucking business, let those faggots deal with it if it's such a big deal. They can afford all the 3rd world sand niggers flooding the streets like roaches, they can afford to protect their own interests.

The part where the Saudi-hired mercenaries are "Syrian" or "rebels".
The greater good she created is mass murdering children and selling women into slavery as we speak.

The only flow that came from it was the migrant flow of Arabs into Europe and North America.

>DRUMPF IS A CHILD RABIST

>why are you guys focusing on all this child rape shit it wont resonate and makes you look dumb

At what cost? It doesn't matter how much Russia conquers of Europe if it all becomes a Muslim hellhole anyway.

It's not resonating because there is nothing to resonate. There's a vague line in an email that was taken out of context and a le edgy art performance by an infamously le edgy attention whore. Neither is remotely incriminating.

>Europe's oil supply is none of our fucking business,
And that's why Putin likes Trump.
He's an isolationist coward.

Too bad he's not a genocidal war criminal like your boss.

to that Pic

>A FUCKING LEAF

Of all the places this rule could have come from, I would have picked Brazil first, not Canada

>Russians to conquer half of Europe
Why would we do that? Merkel did a good job making Europe undesirable for us. Cleaning all these rapefugees out would be a hell of a job that none of you faggots in the west would appreciate.

>Why are Sup Forums and lebbit falling for an obvious red herring with all the fake and gay muh child-eating satanists nonsense?
Since you're new you don't know it, but the vast majority of Sup Forumsacks are also tinfoilers. This shit makes tinfoilers moist.

We have also tried to push EVERY SINGLE OTHER ANGLE TO NO EFFECT. Normies don't give two shits about her giving weapons to sand people. They already expect the feds to do dumb shit like that. The pedo ring/spirit cooking shit is emotional enough to reach them, and we have just enough evidence to just say, "Idk, but this looks really fucking wierd, guys. I don't think you should vote for these fucking wierdos."

>Ottawa

Why is it my city again.

I don't even know if this is fake.

I remember the soccer league where they don't play with a ball and kids imagine their goals and the score article was fake. But I don't even know if this article is fake.

If only there was an uncuck button.

This, thank you Austria user.

I've been browsing the satanic pedo panic threads and it's garbage.
The "pedo" code is more likely than not simply about drugs which is fully known that powerful people have a regular go at and frankly I don't care.

But now with all the "muh comet pizza", we're going to be looked at as utter lunatics. Remember the "BAD SELF EASTER" shit?

Fuck off ctr, I've been here since 2012.
ISIS is the only thing that actually resonated with young largely atheist and rationalist leftists. no one gives a shit about 80s tier Satanist hysteria.

>I've been here since 2012
Yeah, you're still a fucking newfag.

Plus, the satanist shit just adds to it. Normies DO NOT RESPOND TO LOGIC. EMOTION WINS WITH THESE RETARDS.
Don't talk to us about how to get a conservative elected when you faggots let your election get stolen by fucking antifa.

Wtf are you talking about you retard? Our election is being re-done in December and Antifa had nothing to do with it, there was internal rigging. the Antifa meme was started by a false-flagging pol-tier account, why are you fucks so fucking gullible and unable to double-check the most basic sources?

Listen, its ok. They'll just steal it again because you're a bunch of faggots.

Im so glad i live in the least cucked part of canada. The east is always better.

>why are you fucks so fucking gullible and unable to double-check the most basic sources?
Because the majority of people that continuously remind everyone on here how redpilled they are aren't any different from normies that base their entire opinion off of memes or skimming the headlines of news articles.

Because this tactic can work on undecided CHRISTIAN normies and hysterical Republican grandmas. gg Hilldog if this shit spreads into Faceberg.

Please fuck off.

You make everyone else look bad by association because you can't drop the satanic pedo stuff for a fucking week.

Focus on hillary literally arming ISIS, worry about pedoshit later.

This isn't fucking hard to understand.

>Hillary Clinton helped arm fucking ISIS

Holy fuck people actually believe this. You guys are just like Trump: ignore real scandal, talk about incoherent tinfoil stuff instead. See you next week, shitlords.

>Remember the "BAD SELF EASTER" shit?

The same people are literally falling for the same shit AGAIN

It's like you can't make them learn

Christian normies won't believe this shit. some radicals and Mormons might but the possibility of them browsing Sup Forums and r/thedonald is approaching 0. this will do far more harm then good.

>focus on what we've focused on all year
>focus on the stuff that hasn't changed anyones mind

You're a god damned retard. If humans were logical that would have worked. We are emotional beings. Push the emotional MUH CHILDRENS bullshit.

This is a fact that msm like the Independent has written about.

> all year
The ISIS revelations came in mid October, shill.

>be losing a match
>kick ball in own net five time
>keke we win now

The evidence came out, yeah. We have still pushed that shit for over a year because there was already circumstantial evidence that anons had already discovered.

Go back to plebbit.

>new meta is immediately rushing into the mirrored position on field to defend the opponent's goal

Yes that's exactly how it would work, if the coaches took advantage of the rule.

YOU GUYS SEE
GERMANLY LOST THAT GAME

You can wait a goddamn fucking week to dig into pedo stuff

It's not like Trump is in such desperate need of ammo to bring down hillary that he has to risk reputation and being labeled tinfoil over this.

It can be investigated later while we dig into more important and palatable details about hillary arming ISIS and literally helping murder american soldiers in benghazi to cover it up.

And while you spew your stupid fucking autism everywhere over podesta talking about playing dominos on fucking cheese pizza and how that's evidence of a satanic murder cult, you're making people digging into hillary accepting bribes from saudi arabia sound and look just as tinfoil as you by association.

You fucking retard.

This is exactly the shit they pull on places like godlikeproductions so you can't get any real info out of the noise, and you are falling for it hook line and sinker.

>satanic panic

They had amreason to panic. It was real.

Take our bets, do you think this will help or hurt Donny in the polls?

"I'm just a chimera. A monster created by soccer."

Then YOU fucking go dig instead of crying about what other people are digging into. Jesus Christ, do you just want everything handed to you? Also, its not Trump risking his reputation. He'd be an idiot to actually bring any of this shit up. It Sup Forumss reputation that is being risked, and we have nothing to worry about. You call people retards, but you're the one thats not digging into the shit you deem worthy.

The emotional argument trumps a logical argument. If anyone gave a damn about ISIS and Benghazi they won't vote for her any god damn way, as theres already ample evidence of her fucking all of that up. Those people are the ones that can be reached via emotional bullshit.

kek'd

>franklin scandal
>dutroux affair
>presidio molestations
>savile

Its almost like you arent aware that they literally made a documentary called "conspiracy of silence" and it got shoah'd from airing on discovery channel. Everyone here knows that elite pedophile rings are real, shut the fuck up.

Seen r/thedonald lately? What a great finish to your election campaign with the election 4 (!!!) fucking days away
Who knows what Trump and his team are thinking
They're working overtime and have come to rely on stuff his supporters dig up

Alright, here's where we can start:

FBI just released a SHIT TON of documents thanks to all those FOIA requests we made

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895

Take a look, read through them.

There's some digging we can do.

Pedophile rings are small, do not encompass the "government" and there's 0 actual evidence to date the Clintons are involved with one. Not every scumbag who shouldn't be a politician is a pedo satanist witch, no matter how much you want it to happen

>Seen r/thedonald lately
No, because I am not a fucking plebbiter. Once again, you don't like what anons are doing? THEN YOU DO WHAT YOU THINK NEEDS TO BE DONE AND QUIT CRYING ON Sup Forums THAT WE AREN'T DOING WHAT YOU LIKE.

Panetta call.

The chain goes to her server, and talks about a classified doc coming later.

>score six times in your own goal
>win

buh muh Killary is literally the reincarnation of Ba'al the spirit of all evil and spends 100% of her time mind controlling victims with muh MK Ultra and kidnaps strangers' kids and tortures them plus eats their flesh while they're still alive, duh eviduhnce is all right hurr

if you disagree you must be a slave worker hired by George Soros to monitor every corner of the internet and spread disinformation about Killary, well have BrainForce and Ultra Male Vitality, we can't be silenced by the government's floridated mind control water! Killary cannibalizes 666 children per day and we'll prove it!

What if all this was an excuse for Obama to keep control for a third term by declaring this election invalid?

something is fishy about this

Fucking women

>all the fake and gay muh child-eating satanists nonsense?

it's an attempt to throw the trail on the subject

the stuff is real but there is a huge amount of spin happening and we can see the tactics change by the hour

basically Hillary needs to have a heart attack or someone needs to heart attack her before the entire government comes down in a disorderly fashion

>nothing will change their mind.

a video of her in bed with an 8 year old engaged in sexual activity could change their mind

>suddenly have this crazy nonsense come out.

was it sudden crazy nonsense when Tiberius and Caligula were doing the exact same thing 2000 years ago?

>The "government" is not involved in any pedo and if it is, we'll never know.

really thats an interesting statement in itself

what can they say, didn't they release photos with emails that I'm sure are actually pedophile photos disguised?

if thats true it's over, we're just waiting for the negotiations to finish about how much they're going to accept to be burned to the ground

Oh look, it's CTR's last hurrah before the loyalists get the axe in the back from his own comrades.

How does it feel to be a dead man, by the very thing you tried to fight for?

Show me that vid and we'll talk. Hell, show me anything beyond a shitty le edgelords do performance art video. There's nothing, not a viable shred of evidence. You'll look retarded and delusional making outrageous claims without being able to back any of them up.

thats why flight logs show bill clinton flying with epsteins lolita express :^)

Sup Forums can focus on multiple tasks

CTR did well after all, after all these foiled psyops,they finally came up with something the "altright" was retarded enough to latch on. le magic pedos you guise! don't vote for Hillary, she drinks child blood! Yes, that's really my main argument, aren't i convincing? Let's not talk about any actual gorillion of reasons why she's not fit to ne president. Who cares about illegal wars and terrorism, and sheit, Satan probably made her do it

Kek

Once your credibility is shot, that's it, as a political supporter you become a liability instead of an asset.

i'm not saying don't focus less tinfoil hat things, we should focus on that, but pizzagate is something that shouldn't be disregarded. it should stay on our minds.

but Sup Forums never had a good reputation in the first place with the normies. this is the beautiful thing about memetics, Sup Forums just spreads information.

Most of the information normies get from us in the first place, they have no clue that it comes from us.

what we do is gather information and spread it in the normie world, for example #draftourdaughters, did normies disregard it after they found out it was from us? not many of them, it really made them think.

the way this thing works is, we dig things up and make the public aware of it. if it turns out to be a false lead, to bad, but it does have an effect.

our reputation doesn't matter much in this case.

i do agree not to allocate all resources to the cheese thing but disregarding it would be a mistake, it has shown some interesting connections.

>if you kill them they win
>if you win, you lose

trudeau must be having a fucking stroke right now

As a former referee yea those rules are gay but they're limited to the league you subscribe your child to. Some coaches do that so the kids can keep on playing instead of passing the ball back and forth for 30min

Pizza and all that shit so very obviously refers to drugs

Yeah, the only person it fucks over is the goal keeper because he won't get any clean sheets

Has there ever even been a soccer game where more than five points were scored?

>win by more than 5 points and you lose
All this guarantees is they good teams will always win by 5 points then will fuck around with the other team for an hour.