Four (4) days to go

Who else /nervous/ here?

I'm not ready for the journey to end.

Tuesday could be the greatest achievement in Sup Forums history: memeing Donald Trump into the white house as the leader of the free world and Sup Forums solidifying itself as the most power political entity on the planet.

OR it could be absolutely devastating. Normies, reddit and tumblr descend on Sup Forums for the greatest exercise in gloating and schadenfreude the internet has ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFhLBg32Bc0
imgur.com/a/lFHx3
youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME
youtu.be/6Jta79yagRM?t=14m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=xVN_H7J31TY
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Trump wins, there's no going back.

We enter the meme singularity and Kek is given corporeal form, ushering in the end of history.

I can't shake the feeling that florida or Nevada will fuck it up for us. Yeah I'm nervous.

>meme singularity
>meme entropy

Pick a side.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFhLBg32Bc0

(((Tribal))) is a fancy word for Black.

Stopt reading after
>seen.

Praise kek

Ya'll know about this right
imgur.com/a/lFHx3

Between this and (famous and more convincing than most) Baba Vanga stating that Obama would be the last president, the tinfoil hat in me is hoping that this entertaining shitstorm has only just begun.

We are all going to die.

Why?

what proof do we have that is hilldawg and its not just speculation that it is her. ill buy an F.B.I on Sup Forums but not hrc herself unless i have something to go off to make that assumtion

PRAISE KEK

CTR concern troll slide thread, move along.
You are automatically pushing the narrative that if Trump wins that means Hillary wins. There is no "devastating" outcome, there is only Emperor Trump or civil war which we will win handily and then Emperor Trump.

Trump will win... If the election is legitimate. But Soros owns the machines. The code that counts the votes is the proprietary software of his companies and no one may monitor it. Trump needs a full on landslide to offset the rigging to come.

I know what you're feeling, it's pretty tense.
My sleep schedule is fucked up as so much happened the last weeks.
It can be the start of something great, or the downwards spiral into a civil war.

When Kek materializes into our realm, will he finally bring the light after the chaos that we all yearn for?

>tfw quite literally shaking

My heart can't take this anymore.

>mfw the state of Sup Forums will change forever one way or another I'm a single moment

On the plus side, the 2020 election starts next Thursday.

BRACE FOR THIRD IMPACT

>light after the chaos.
For a time. But it is a cycle. Moloch will eventually rise again, perhaps in a few decades, perhaps in a few centuries. Until the end of time.

Hildawg has already won, m8.
It's pretty much a done deal.

All that rests is to enjoy the tears.

Have faith. There's literally no way for Shillary to win at this point.

Yes true, but its from
> real life event that was meme hyped like crazy.

This. Believe in kek and meme magick

we will prevail

Remember S H A D I L A Y: youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME

Remember magic is real.

Remember the past is not always a guide to the future.

I'm pretty nervous tb.h

This week-end will be fine as I have stuff to do, but mon/tue/wed will be horrible.

I plan to buy a champagne bottle and drink it all by myself thursday morning though

The butthurt normies are already here OP.

But yeah I am nervous.

I know Trump pretty much has it in the bag but all this stuff from wikileaks and the extreme collusion has me worried that they have already rigged it.

Either way we get a great happening because Hillary means nuclear war or civil war. Which ever hits first.

Witnessed

Always believe in the power of Kek

Kek may be with us after all

>Kek is with us. Trump will win. Hillary will be jailed. Brexit will happen.

Check my digits to confirm.

My faith in kek is strong and unshakeable.

>the leader of the free world

Oh child

Motivational music.
youtu.be/6Jta79yagRM?t=14m19s

It's that feeling you get when your new favorite animu is about to end.
Feels sad.

but trump winning or losing has absolutely nothing to do with you

ONLY 96 BONGS LEFT

>implying
Trump winning is only the beginning

I don't think I will be able to bear the embarrassment if we lose
Hold me Sup Forums

One of my teachers is organizing a pool on thr elections.

Give me some tips Sup Forums. Who do you think will win in NY? Is it wise to bet on trump? I think he might win the popular vote but the electorate will hoose hillary

I had this feeling during Brexit. I was shaking when the results started coming in.

More chilled about Trump.

But the only way shillary can win is via rigging and fraud, if that vile cunt wins then surely there will be a happening? You Ameribros can't let her win

How do you know he has it in the bag?

I'm fucking nervous myself. I'd cry tears of joy if he won, but I simply don't believe that they will LET him win. Voter fraud combined with a sea of dumb fucking naive little normies.

If we get a red/red/green coalition in Germany next year and Hillary is president I don't know how things are supposed to work out fine. I'm moving to Berlin as well, kek. Between 2020 and 2025 it's gonna be full on societal collapse in all areas. Demographics, male/female gender relations, leftist thought control and surveillance, anti-russian aggression, financial meltdown etc.

I was never a doomsday, happening-predictor kind of guy, but in this case I truly don't see any positive future without some sort of cataclysmic turn of events.

Why can't all those leftists just fucking die.

I wonder if advanced AI comes up with the dankest memes to the point where humans memes/shitposting become obsolete. We won't be able to compete and slowly go extinct.

Will miss the memes guys

That will give you a massive headache. Are you into masochism?

>Trump wins
>Kek is printed on the new $4 bill
MFW, the times we will be livn in

Witnessed.

Shadily brother.

Quality French champagne doesn't give headaches. If Trump wins I'll be so happy, he's worth it

>2020 and 2025

Nigga, if Hillary wins we'll be in WW3 long before that.

>not a dubs bill like $11 or $22

My fear is that she will win and I'll never know what the celebration on Sup Forums would look like.

Sup Forums will never admit it, but it is playing the role of a modern day plebeian class and attempting to subvert the aristocracy as happened in ancient rome and led to the downfall of the roman republic.

you hypocrites worship the ancient romans but ignore the one thing that contributed to Rome's greatness the most: the fact that it was controlled by an elite few, the patricians. The clintons and the other political elite families that control America are the modern day patricians, the only way to keep the american empire pure and true is to allow the elite to continue to rule and expand america's influence.

>hurr durr the elite are trying to diminish america
False, that's moronic if you believe they are sacrificing their vessel to world domination(America and it's military), globalism is just a front to ensure that america and it's tentacles(multinational corporations) control everything that goes on in the world.

In fact I would even go as far as to say that multinational corporations are just working to expand american influence and control in places the government itself can't go: within china, within russia, etc... America plants it's corporations within the borders of these countries, and at any moment it can command it's companies to revolt and subvert the sovereignty of these places by crippling their infrastructure and economy, merely by ceasing production. Multinationals are basically monkeywrenches if America ever wants to fuck up it's enemies in the most showstopping ways possible.

Either troll or ignorant. Or both.

Or neither

>implying the empire was built by the few.
>implying americans want american imperialism.

you dumb cuck. Expanding america's influence at the expense of the working and now-the-extinct middle class that allowed for american empire in the first place is the dumbest shit i've ever heard.

also, it's no longer "american" influence if these transnationals and cartels are not bound and beholden to any nation.

>mfw this retard thinks elite-control was Rome's greatness LOL

This is moronic. The days of conquest are over. There's no capacity for colonialism anymore.

What the people want from their leaders now is preservation. Preservation of culture and national identity. That is something Obama and Clinton absolutely subvert with their policies.

I'm anonymous and as far as you know I've been rooting for Hillary this entire time

>actually being attached to your shitposting ideals

#ImWithHer

>he thinks any of this will trascend
Sup Forums will be Sup Forums
as soon as it ends, favourable or not, we'll move on to something else

Meme entropy is already happening. Ironic memes have become so numerous that they've lost their impact, losing their energy. We are becoming satiated of memes.

Troll.
Nope, definitely a retard.

>But muh fighting the aristocracy.
You mean the same aristocracy that promotes communism? Yeah. Ok retard.

I almost hope trump loses so this stupid fucking forced Kek meme dies already.

i'm nervous af. the course of the direction of the WORLD will be decided in a single fuckin moment...

if Trump wins, it will be a huge victory for the light

if Shillary wins... it's a huge setback and a loss to humanity as a whole. Unless you have a hard-on for peace through force and being ruled by the few like cattles.

If Shillary wins, we're going to have to work harder than ever before to keep fighting.

>Trump wins
>most of the newfag scum go back from whence they came and the bullshit RP threads start dying off
>Clinton wins
>the nuclear asspain will probably wind up becoming another Sup Forums harbor and providing a much-needed cleansing

either way is better than suffering

>Normies, reddit and tumblr descend on Sup Forums for the greatest exercise in gloating and schadenfreude the internet has ever seen.

Sup Forums harbor was worse.

We need more power to defeat Shillary. I pray it doesn't come too late.

Florida probably will, honestly. Nevada could or couldn't, it's too close to call there. I really liked the methodology from the latest poll from Florida. 36.5/36.5% split for Dems and Republicans, 27% independents and it showed Clinton in the lead by 4 points.

i'm looking forward to the guaranteed post election peace

auspol was unbearable but disappeared after our election too. Sup Forums is going to finally be great again

The republic's fall was a good thing. It had grown bloated and decadent. It fell to internal forces, giving rise to the empire, because the alternative was for it to fall to external forces and never rise again. We're at that moment again. Ave Trump, crooked Pompey Magnus must fall.

Okay Sup Forums. Your maximum fuck shit up, end of the world ballot:

Vote Trump, and Democratic Senator or Representative.

The worst that happens is Hillary gets a supermajority in Congress and kicks off a constitutional crisis where there are no checks on her power and America will finally realize they are being ruled by a dictator.

Or: Trump gets elected, and he drains the swamp with his cabinet. He fixes Washington and cracks down and enforces the law.

Even if trump loses at this point we can be entertained by the absolute train wreck that will be the hillary presidency.

She's Nixon day one and facing a high probability of impeachment. At the very least the Republicans will never let up and she's not going to enjoy being president as much as she probably expected. This campaign has dealt a mortal blow to the Democrats for a long while as a corrupt, insider party that couldn't give less of a shit about the common people.

Kek mocks you with ironic dubs.

>I'm not ready for the journey to end.

>implying the ride ever ends

>i'm looking forward to the guaranteed post election peace

uh

What I fear most is that we DON'T get a cataclysmic turn of events, since that would be like finishing off someone who is being tortured and wants to die.

My greatest fear is that year by year jobs get harder and harder to come by, neighborhoods get less and less white, fewer and fewer technological advancements happen, and we're left with a south america-esque non nation. The way I see it, there is no worse fate.

but then Tim Kaine... ugh. President Kaine. it even sounds like a bad guy that just fucks shit up and ruins everything, doesn't it?

>Expanding america's influence at the expense of the working and now-the-extinct middle class that allowed for american empire in the first place is the dumbest shit i've ever heard.

>sacrifice the power of the nation across the world to cater to the unwashed masses

That's literally how nations fall, and it's stupid, why the fuck does it matter what happens to people too worthless to fend for themselves or make their own way in life

>also, it's no longer "american" influence if these transnationals and cartels are not bound and beholden to any nation.

The transnationals are beholden to the elite political class. Microsoft, Apple, or Exxon do not make unilateral moves without checking with the Washington elite. If they go against their elite comrades they will be shunned and lose all influence with the policymakers. If there is a threat to America, you can be sure the multinationals will fight for the Republic, because they have no where else to turn.

If Trump loses, this will literally be Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=xVN_H7J31TY

slidin slidin

Pol is more active every day at the moment than it was for the entirety of the Paris happenings.
Let's win or die together boys

Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.
do everything you can in person, yall. we all watching

Ohh-raw and if he loses lets rip this Country a part.

eventually you stupid cunt. traffic doubled during the election

how fucking stupid can you possibly be? or are you wilfully being ignorant of what i'm saying? go play in traffic you fucking imbecile

it was two letters you oversensitive triggered faggot hahahaha

Pissed off that because of time zones I'll probably be working and might not know when results are actually coming out.

Absolutely 100% underated post.

Oh and Al Qaeda are planning attacks in America soon

if roleplaying a dipshit is how you get your jollies then enjoy because you do it too well

Bingo Bango right here folks fucking THIS.

>mfw desk job
>mfw every other millennial faggot is interested in the outcome
>mfw super won't care if we watch/listen
>mfw time to redpill some normies, reveal power level

I'm probably taking a day off work just to watch the election and shitpost. Sup Forums will probably be down for a few hours after the election though.

Gods guide you ameribro

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

>Al Qaeda are planning attacks in America soon

What a shame it'd be if something (((disrupted ))) the vote count

tl;dr oh no that sucks

Kek wil prevail. Trump will bring the lights . The trips will it

I wouldn't mind Trump if I lived in America because I'm in a wealthy segment of society but I'm not really sure how the average person or Sup Forums poster would gain from his election

I just hope he's sensible regarding skilled immigration

No Doubt Trump Will Win and Meme magic will forever be REAL

I can feel it, just like back in June with the Brexit vote. Trump, against the odds, will win. There will be some shock state results, with far greater support for Trump in some areas than expected.

And the liberal tears will be ten times greater than Brexit.

Isn't Trump a liberal?

Why are poor people supporting him if he's just gonna cut taxes for the wealthy again?