SPOOKTOBER THREAD:

SPOOKTOBER THREAD:
Angry mom edition
Previous thread:

c u t e

It's a new thread for Spooktober and it may be our last one for the weeked. I want to just say thanks to all the Spookfriends who have been sitting around having fun while posting and talking about whatever or whomever they want.

As with every Spookthread we get trolls, usually the same three or four guys who will run around harassing everyone, shitting on the artists or writers trying to make everyone just generally feel bad. Well, forget all about them. You know what makes a troll get pissy? Ignoring them when they try to bait you. This is a seasonal bit of enjoyment for a sizeable group of like-minded folks who just like to get together and have fun, don't let the baddies get you down.

Side note to content creators: we do love your work, doesn't matter if you're the most talented artists or the most skilled writers in the world, you made something and we will cherish it forever through archives or art dumps all over the place for many years to come. For the big named artists who have been Debby Downers lately I'd like to remind you that whining about how the threads are going is pointless. Welcome to Sup Forums, it's still an ocean of piss and has been since the beginning. If the Salty Spitoon is too tough for you then stick to your Tumblrs or Twitters and cry but don't blame us.

Now that that's been taken care of enjoy the thread folks! It's been a great month so far and heres to hoping everyone continues to have fun! Writers make sure to link your Pastebins and Twitters, Artists don't forget to link your Tumblrs, Twitters, DA, FA, whatever you keep your effort posted on.

>tfw we will never get a genuinely spooky Sup Forums related movie or mini-series
I know you can't really do "ahhh! Too spooky" with Sup Forums shit, but you can really pull of some uncomfortable atmosphere and imagery if you know what you're doing.

More like product placement edition. Who uses a sony phone any-who?

>inb4 immediate crash and burn of this thread

mejor chica

>96042225
please, tell me how many teats a werewolf has?

Xenos are kinda cute

Ten. Try to keep up with the rest of the class or I'll have to call your parents.

Assuming a werewolf ten like most large dogs would have.

This raises the other question would a werewolf be flat chested unless producing or would they have two breasts at all times and the teats just swell when with pups?

Being half man half wolf, two smaller breasts at all times and the teats appear more prominently during pregnancy.

Exactly, so if you want to use large dogs as an example, your werewolf wive with have a ten-titted flat chest 99% of the time. If you have patrician taste, on the other hand, she'll have at least B-cups with 4 other teats that swell up a bit during and after pregnancy.
t. a gentleman and a scholar

>Sony
Sony makes phones?
Are they as shit as their cameras?

What does werewolf milk taste like? Would it change a person into a were like a disease if consumed or is it safe?

I'd love her regardless of 2 breasts, no breasts, 10 breasts, blue breasts.

Yeah, she is muy bonita

Probably pretty gamey.
Depends on the lore. Some says consuming any werewolf bodily fluids would change a person. So eating her out would do the trick too.

Anybody have any long-term projects they're working on?

Dying

My long term plan is to buy a gun, a single bullet, and go ghost.

Still working on that cartoon idea from the other week

I've been thinking about something regarding it. I realize that it probably doesn't matter, but I wonder if Tumblr would like such a show for having "neurodivergent" (or whatever they call it) main characters, or hate it for using mentally ill characters in jokes

So is there conclusive evidence that Randy didn't yell "I'M GOING GHOST" right before blowing his brains out?

Been working through a Goblin related comic for the last week as a writing/layout exercise.

Then this brings into question if there are multiple dog breeds of werewolves. What if there are Tibetan Mastiff breed werewolves?

Aye.

>Tibetan Mastiff breed werewolves
Please stop, user. My penis can only get so hard.

Courage is the best spooky Sup Forums thing and it'll never be matched

I'm getting married any day now, working on being a top-tier housewife

Jack Russel Terrier werewolves. Smallest manlet and womanlet beings you've ever seen, but also the most bloodthirsty. Will gladly attack anything if it poses a threat.

stop humanizing my god damn xenos

Just published a small novel. Writing another one, finished my masters, going for a doctorate in France.

Life is pretty good, although I kinda want to have kids.

Agreed.

They should be fucked and loved BECAUSE of their xeno qualities, not because of stapled on lips and breasts. Fucks sake, this is the same problem people got with monster girls.

What problem?

Good, you marry the shit out of that guy.

Becoming perfect

No.

No.

Trying to get work in the video game industry. Had a few jobs already, but finding work is tough in a city with a small game dev community.

Cell plz

Have you ever seen Giger's art? Motherfucker would've approved.

Put on some clothes, young lady.

Would Winnie even be a good mother?

Fuck, would any of the others be a good mother if they SOMEHOW had kids?

They're fictional, so it's all up to interpretation. Better question: would you be a good father?

Elsa would make a perfect mother!

...if she could find all the parts.

Natural instinct to not fuck up coupled with love for whoever knocked her up, unless you're coming in as the stepdad at which point guess it's up in the air on how she responds.

>Winnie is literally a dog, you know, they arent great parents
>Phanty can't be a mother. the end
>Tanis? well, she has a loli body, so i don't think so
>Sibella, yeah i think she is the only able to take care of a babie

well, if elsa wants a baby she only needs go to the babies graveyard and find the best parts.

>>Winnie is literally a dog, you know, they arent great parents

I've had plenty of dogs since I was a kid and they made fine parents, not to mention she's a wolf in whatever sense and most of those pups turn out fine.

>Winnie is literally a dog, you know, they arent great parents

Then why are there so many stories of people raised by wolves?

Shut up, dad! You don't get to tell me what to do!

>dog breeds of werewolves
DID IT FUCKING SAY WEREDOGS

>Would you be a good father?

Some heavy shit, doc

I don't know. Especially so with kids that aren't even human. I'd want to be, but a lot of people want to be a lot of things but end up going in the completely wrong direction.

I don't know you personally user but I think you'd make one hell of a dad. Now you get into that bedroom, you scoop up all ten of your mutts, and you read them the best damn bedtime story you can!

Are there other Were-beasts like Were-Tigers?

Eat shit.

>Xenoposting
>Minimal werewolves, vampires and ghosts

Then fucking post them, you goddamn faggot.

don't tell me what to do

'ere you go

Sauce?

In somewhat related news, Vampires have won against Werewolves in the latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest

So Sibella deserves just ONE new drawing, obviously, please, I'm on my knees here

kinda reminds me of that one spotlight ghost from the evil within dlc

>Splatoon

>Now it's vampires
>Still no werewolves or ghosts

Ghosts and werewolves don't exist,
user

>Thinking they'll settle that easily in one bed or multiple beds

No man, ya gotta keep close contact at first to calm them down like regular canines.

>Bring all of the children to the living room, turning off all the lights except one lamp beside the sofa
>All of the children are clambered around me, active but willing to stay close
>Bringing out a lengthy story, I continue from where I left off last night
>Bringing my voice high and low, fast and slow, emotional and deadpan with the changes of lines in the story to keep them all engaged
>Move my hand through the children bogging me down to the sofa, scratching at their wolfen heads and ears from the closest to farthest
>Each daughter and son react in a pleasant manner, each in their own unique way
>One growled softly, another had stifled laughter, one remained quiet, so on so forth
>Slowly but surely, each child's squirms and shifts slow down
>Some rest their heads on my legs or shoulder, golden eyes still wide open as they continue to listen to me read
>But soon enough, their eyes close and their breathing slows as they sleep en masse on top of me
>I make sure to be certain, reading a few more pages, but at a softer tone
>After several more minutes, I stop reading and leave the bookmark several pages back to pick back up at a later night
>Tossing the book aside, I now struggle to finish what I started by bringing them all to their beds
>One by one I carry them to their beds, making sure they're covered
>After several minutes of careful transportation, each wolf child is in their bed fast asleep and under the covers
>I close the door, leaving my own bedroom door open in case one or more needs me or Winnie
>Most likely will have a repeat performance some time this week
>But that will always be a joy to do each and every time

>on the way to your bed, accidentally trip on a bag of doggy treats
>actually able to hear 22 ears perking up simultaneously

Robots can be spooky too

Cute!

>You'll never cuddle Winnie on a cold fall night and feel her warmth against you.
Feels fuckin' terrible.

I know there are more of these.

>YWN get very sick in the winter and be near bedridden
>YWN see Winnie try to make you better and insist you stay put
>YWN see Winnie bring food and medicine for you
>YWN eat her, to be truthful, incredibly mediocre food
>YWN hear her insist on staying with you
>YWN hear her dismiss your sickness as just for humans and that she wants to help you feel better
>YWN sleep closely with Winnie, basking in her comfortable warmth while you nap
>YWN slowly improve until you're no longer ill

>SWN be proven wrong and catch the same sickness you had
>SWN be in a similar situation as you
>YWN be with her like she was with you

That's my personal favorite.

Cute

Who Killed Who was the best Billy and Mandy episode ever produced tho. Although a few Courage episodes probably beat it out tho.

Why is she afraid of the human D?