Trump has lost Nevada

According to the Nevada Secretary of State’s official report, as of November 3rd, about 622,000 people have voted early in Nevada. The state currently estimates its active voter population to be 1.2 million, so this would mean that over half of Nevada’s active voters have participated in the 2016 election already. Thus far, Democrats maintain a lead of about 33,000 votes, which translates into a statewide lead of 42 percent Democrat to 37 percent Republican.

With Utah also slipping because of Mcculin, is he going to finish worse than Romney?

WTF Nevada?

>NV
>blue

How has he lost if only half has been counted?

Nevada's early voting system is a good predictive of the end results. It held true in 2012 when Obama also lead the state by similar margins at this time of election.

>be Hispanic Republican
>eat the all-you-can-eat plates of free tacos
>vote for Donald Trump

All you have to do is give them music and tacos and they will do anything.

The Gringo knows. SHUT IT DOWN

Damn what an upspring

judging by that photo OP those cunts need to lose some kg;s/stones themselves...

>Thus far, Democrats maintain a lead of about 33,000 votes
Early votes don't get tabulated until Tuesday.

>No Source
>Trump lost a Red State

Nice Try CTR

worst analysis............ever

>based on voter turnout in 2012
Into the trash it goes.

What did Kek mean by this?

Excellent quads my fellow Peterboroughian.

Kek has spoken. This rumor is false.

Google search "Nevada early voting".

Pick whichever news source you're comfortable with.

All signs pointing to massive turnout for trump

If he loses Nevada, he will also lose Colorado. That means he needs to win Pennsylvania or else he loses.

Nevada is mostly Las Vegas which are seven hundred thousand democratic spics and niggers and around half a million white Republicans. Most of rural Nevada which is pretty much no one votes Republican and Reno is split around 50/50 leaning republican though. If Nevada would be 2 states it'd go a lot better.

Dems total 2012: 162,237
Dems total 2016: 167,921

Rep total 2012: 133,585
Rep total 2016:140,771

Delta 2012: 28,652
Delta 2016: 27,150

This is provably false.

It's ridiculous how they get some groups to vote.

NV basically is increasing with spics. 2008 they voted 54%, in 2012 52%. I honestly don't see him winning Nevada.

I live in Reno and the amount of young liberal Commiefornians moving in will shock you, luckily there are also lots of old people moving in as well but both are shitting it up here

>Mccullin

I'm pretty sure early voting is particularly strong for democrats, so this doesn't mean anything.

Shit man, really didn't know. I'm from Las Vegas actually. Summerlin and Henderson are full of Republicans but the rest of the city especially East & North LV are full of spics and niggers that are voting democratic. Sandoval was elected into power not for being republican but for having a Hispanic last name.

>being registered Democratic last election means you must vote Clinton or be vaporized
>being registered Republican last election means you must vote Trump or be a cuck

One of these things are true

yeah, early voting is always up for democrats. This doesn't mean much.

The problem is that Republicans seem to voting for Trump at a slightly lower rate than Democrats are voting for Hillary.

All I've seen in the Dem rallys are VOTE EARLY, I presumed this was being pushed cos they knew an assault was incoming and wanted to steal the votes before being exposed.

Trump has only been saying vote now for the last few days...

The amount of times I've heard "Reno needs more diversity" makes me so angry, they're making Reno """"""""cooler"""""""" and bringing in tech companies but I'm starting to believe it's not worth it.

>tfw these fat mexican slobs' votes carry equal weight to yours

ahahahahahahahah.............right

thats a womens prison

they're quints

It's a good thing actually.
Since Republican alway less than Democratic 3-4%, but the Indepent vote is the real matter there..

check'd and kek'd

You count like someone from Peterborough

They're subhuman shitskins what do you expect

>how do we get latinos to vote for us?
>uhh, let's feed them tacos?

>it worked