FUCKING LOVE THIS TRAILER

FUCKING LOVE THIS TRAILER.
Now that I am in a good mood, I want all of you to read this message.
I have an ultimatum for all of you Marvel fanboys and Disney Sheep reading this. If you don't follow this list of demands then I WILL very much follow through with this page's goal. If in the event Thor Ragnarok does earn a higher opening weekend than Justice League even if all of you follow this list, then the demands are considered nullified and the page's initial goals will be met.
THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING AND YOU CAN PREVENT ME FROM MAKING YOU LEARN WHAT HAPPENS TO MA-REY SUE & FRIENDS IN YOUR STUPID DISNEY MOVIE.
Demands:
1) Watch Justice League at least 4 times opening weekend. Message me pictures of your ticket stubs with date and time clearly written and/or other forms of indication that you have followed through with this such as but not limited to timestamped selfies and other photos etc.
2) Boycott Thor Ragnarok. Because Marvel sucks and is for dumb immature children like Hack Snyder/Kellum Dietz that's why.
3) Send pictures of yourself(Yes you Mr./Ms Marvel fan) giving the middle finger to any and all upcoming promotional pictures and propaganda of Marvel and Disney Star Wars. People need to start getting the message that these movies SUCK.
4) Rate Justice League as a positive on Rotten Tomatoes. Bonus and extra props if you get it to a higher score than Thor Ragnarok. Audiences need to see that this is a movie worth watching and worth your time in the cinema.
5) School a fake "critic" paid by Disney giving a biased Rotten score on why this movie is automatically better than shitty Marvel and/or SJW Wars. This can be achieved through Facebook DM/Twitter Message/other forms of internet communication. Call them out on their bias and show no mercy. Inform friends and family if possible.
Just to re-iterate once more: Follow this list of demands or Star Wars 8 WILL be spoiled for ALL of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

9gag.com/gag/a77LND2/man-who-spoiled-new-star-wars-movie-beaten-in-theater
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls4DPdyToHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Cyborg and Flash look terrible

Why the fuck would I give a shit about a Star Wars movie? Literally everything after Return of the Jedi has been unmitigated garbage.

Says the marvel fanboy who has "heroes" like a kid running around in red pajamas and IRON MAN lmao rip off of Bat-Man for sure.

Uhm I'm probably just gonna watch and enjoy both so ...

I'm just gonna leave

Have fun getting your precious star wars spoiled for you Disney fanboy

This movie is going to be a shitfest on the level of Battlefield Earth. I expect a Rotten Tomatoes score around 20%, and I expect it to underperform at the box office.

Then have fun getting Shit Wars spoiled for you Disney fanboy

So what? If we Wanted to know how the next movie goes, just watch Empire and imagine if Luke was a Mary Sue girl.

Lmao

>1) Watch Justice League at least 4 times opening weekend.

I'm not going to watch it at all

>tfw desperate shills always trying to meme this even though it looks fine

Go fuck yourself. I'll take those spoilers. Life is too short to watch a C&C Red Alert cut scene stretched out over 3 hours, while Ben Affleck tries and fails to be funny and Jason Mamoa tries and fails to act.
Man, I hope more of Snyder's kids An hero, so he stops working permanently.

>Just to re-iterate once more: Follow this list of demands or Star Wars 8 WILL be spoiled for ALL of you.
I'm Marvel fanboy and I don't care about Star Wars you imbecile

>if you like Marvel movies better than DC movies, what you have to do is to watch this DC movie 4 times and boycott this Marvel movie, because I say so
Yeah alright OP, I'll do that.

I don't give a shit about Star Wars spoilers.

OH NO GUIES HE KNOWS WHATS IN SW8 AND HE IS GUNNA RUIN THE MOVIE WITH HIS SPOILERS OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG THIS GUY ON THE INTERNET SAID SOMETHING AND I TOTALLY BELEAF IT DURRRR DURRR DURRRR IMMA SEE THOR 8020894899348573 TIMES NOW SO YOU DONT RUIN STARRRRRR WAAAAAARRRSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't need star wars 8 spoiled, I've already seen empire strikes back

Not your personal army, cunt. Go to hell.

-John, are the frames ready
-Just one second, I'm adding the shadows
-Fuck it, there's no time

Episode 8 is gonna get spoiled no matter what Justice League makes on it's opening weekend. OP has no power.

Usually falseflagers just make me roll my eyes at how obvious they are. Really leaning into it like that is really funny, you got a good laugh out of me, I even read the whole thing. Nice job, OP.

There's a disconnect in the scale of the background. The car looks like it's only a few steps away but it's tiny as if it's far. It almost looks like they're standing at the top of a staircase or on a platform, which would make the background further than it is.

miss me with that gay shit

>C&C Red Alert cut scene stretched out over 3 hours
Man, you making it sound better than it's going to be.

You could just watch movies you think will be good, user. For me the that includes JL, SW and Thor.

>C&C Red Alert cut scene

jej

The only upcoming comic book movie I care about is Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

I really hope you copied and pasted that

Though honestly I don't doubt someone here would be pathetic enough to type it all out

This movie has Wonder woman, >85% for sure

>hating on star wars

>Star Wars 8 WILL be spoiled for ALL of you.
I'll call your bluff; spoil it RIGHT NOW.

this
wonder woman is finished

enjoy your dead thread, ya dick.

By golly, this is the battiest bait that ever did bait!

And it wasn't even that good!

Need we remind you of the LAST guy that spoiled Star Wars?
9gag.com/gag/a77LND2/man-who-spoiled-new-star-wars-movie-beaten-in-theater

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls4DPdyToHI

Please don't make that comparison, Stalin's silence creates more suspense than CGI monsterman with funny helmet.

Just thank your lucky stars you're not a namefag (or a tripfag for that matter), otherwise we would have shown no mercy.

If rather read books over giving a shit about capeshit

This is now a Bart Simpson thread.

THE NERD CREW

Snoke kills Dumbledore.

Couldn't they find a better looking trident?

Honestly, the production values don't look too bad for a CW show.

Whassa goin' on in dissa tread?

BY DA BOSS'S BLUBBER!!!

Thissa tread issa mine fetish!

As yousa guyos were. Mess just gonna watchen!

You must really be desperate