WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET
WE HA TIGER PETS N SHIET
WE CAPPIN ZOMBIE MOFOKAS N SHIET

Be honest. Do you watch TV shows unironically? Like, actually being interested in the shitty stories pushed by (((them))) that all popular shows have nowadays?

This scene was shown in the comics like more than 5 years ago, so fuck you

FPBP
Gypsie BTFO

what difference does it make?

>when OP outs himself as a dirty secondary
LOL

what good does a faggot tiger do against zombies?

zombies just bite and infect. Like AIDS.

I haven't watched television in years.
Black people have been pulling this shit since the 90's.

Kill yourself.

I only watch TWD because I have nothing else to look forward to. At least this gives me something to look forward to on Sunday.

I hate AMC with a burning passion. The show itself could be really good but they split every season up to save money by doing these episodes focused on a single fucking character.

In a couple of episodes down the road, it will be an entire hour of Tara running around the woods while AMC tries every camera trick available to desperately hide her baby fat.

You've been warned.

The whole point is it's an act. He acted in community theater and drew from that since stories about a dude with a tiger seem to spread fast. He was still unsure if he would need an heir or not because he didn't have a line of succession law or anything.

It's not even WE WUZ, it's just him capitalizing on a role he found out people flocked to.

trebuie sa fii o pizda gigant ca sa te uiti la cacaturile de la tv.
am vazut cateva episoade din mizeria asta in primul sezon pt ca imi placea cum arata o lume lasata in paragina si depopulata.
numai un labagiu rezista sa se uite la mizeria asta.
e mai mult propaganda interrasiala si telenovela.
au si explicat de ce. pt bani. fiecare sezon trebuia sa aibe 6 episoade. si sa fie 3 sezoane.

Let's also not forget that AMC is pushing interracial couples on us every chance they get in the past couple of seasons. Why are they doing this?

>Michonne + Rick (this literally didn't need to happen)
>Abraham + Sasha
>Now Carol + Ezekiel (this was Michonne in the comics)

I wonder who the next couple will be. Father Gabriel and Rosita?

This guy is cool af I don't care for your racist ways this time gyppo scum

And this

That tiger would most definitely eat him.
It's not a matter of if, but of when.

Rather Eugene and Rosita

Mark my words

I'm calling it now. Alpha will be a transgender black "woman" or whatever it feels like being called on a day to day basis.

They're just making zombie tigers at this point.

No, I haven't watched TV (or payed for cable) in 6 years. You're a blue pilled faggot if you watch TV.

>people watched this shit past S1

This episode might be what did it for me. I turned it off halfway through. I've watched this show for so long though I want to contiue for some weird reason. Sunk cost ect

Well his character is a good role model for blacks

He's very calm, rationale and respecting person

>Father Gabriel and Rosita
They're both spics though

wuz

>This scene was shown in the comics like more than 5 years ago, so fuck you

The thing is that the ridiculousness level in comics is lowered, because it's comics.

When you make that live action it becomes a clown car of goofy stupidity.

It's the same with all the capeshit people complain about. Far stupider stuff was in the comics. Some of the stupid stuff in the movies is lifted from comics, that people still like.
The problem is that the increased sense of reality in live action makes people test these ideas with reality, instead of suspension of disbelief.

Ba tigan prost asa era si in benzi futu-te-n gat

>actually owning a TV and subscribing to any sort of content provider
why

What triggers me more is there's somehow fat people in a post-apocalyptic world where food is scarce and communities are growing vegetables+fruits.

I mean Alpha is a feminazis wet dream, strong, leader, etc. ... Cant wait for Negan to kill her

*spoilers*

Eh, Michonne and Rick had to happen because they fucked up Andrea (a civil rights lawyer in the show, so you knew where it was going) so bad.

Her last words to Rick were "I know where the safety is" in reference to the first time they met. However, it was a FUCKING REVOLVER that possesses no safety. That still pisses me off.

Abraham's and Sasha's I don't think was planned, but was still not necessary. He cheats on Rosita in the comics, but it's with the woman who he saved inside the crane when they first come to Alexandria. It seemed like they were setting it up, but I guess some higher ups wanted multiculturalism or maybe they didn't want to deal outside of the main group? Idk, that one was retarded.

Finally, Carol was dead in the comics, and Michonne had the relationship with Ezekiel. Honestly Michonne just had terrible relationship luck (raped by Governor, Tyreese, Morgan, and Ezekiel all die her boyfriends in the comics). Carol is just the only one really left who can have that relationship because they shipped Rick and Michonne.

So honestly the only one I think is dumb is Abe and Sasha, but judging by the genetics of the south, it's safe to say they're going to run into a lot of blacks. It's bound to happen quite often.

But I think this was actually great, the comics are rather realistic (for a comic of course), so having a tiger pop up is a nice fresh idea, while still being in the realm of possibility

>Negro
>King
>Ah, those American history...

>because they fu
It think they just want to leave the main cast small, so they have to make the pairings within the core group, I mean the comic had much more Alexandrians in focus than the show

>watching TV
>ever

tfw no thicc Tara

least they could do is kill her off in a gorey fashion

Does the King hook up with Carol?

I'm surprised they gave some nobody who Carol fucked for five minutes more screen-time than the woman with the name of the person Abe had an affair with.

this happens in the comics.

less believable than a zombie outbreak is the fact that a hot chick would begin a relationship with a fat needy degenerate cuck who regularly watched her have sex with abe

Monarchy is red pilled

the walking dead is about who will die next and within any 1 season

gleen should have died when the bus crashed and when captured by the gov and when he fell off the dumpster but finally did die when negan bashed his head in

its not about the soap opera its about the deaths of named characters and trying to figure out when the creators will off some one. even with source material things are different . same thing with game of thrones now

Alpha believes in survival of the fittest a and she allows her daughter get raped repeatedly by men in her group. The only reason she probably wasn't raped is because she has a literal Beta orbiter.

Negan is more of a feminist than her.

It's probably cause Abe dropped her like a bad habit. She really didn't do anything wrong other than Abe knew she wouldn't settle down. Rather than telling her this like a normal adult, he just yells a bunch and leaves.

Tbh I would have stayed in the fire room than live through all this shit.

No, Carol is way different in the comics and died at the prison (She went crazy and let a zombie eat her iirc). Michonne gets with Eziekel in the comics.

What is it like to be so autistic that you cant understand popular entertainment?

You're right, but I remember an "article" where some SJW was crying sexism over alphas killin

based Negan doesnt care for race mixers...

Don't worry, Alpha beheads him and places it on a pike.

It's too bad they took the whole section out where he justifies Glenn saying "It's not cause he's Asian alright..."

i though it was a good character, rick's crew are fucking annoying specially maggie, rick son and the edgy old cunt