Was the future that Miracleman and Lord Volt created heaven, or hell?

Was the future that Miracleman and Lord Volt created heaven, or hell?

bum

i don't know, but if it's written by gaiman i'll have to check it out

Depends on which resident you ask.

I didn't read Gaiman's Miracle Man, I almost started talking about Moore's.

forkfeed me about Miracleman Sup Forums. Too lazy to read long wiki pages now. What goes on in this comic about a superman-like character?

Did the continuation get canceled again?

Basically, a dude is turned into a superhero by a mad scientist using alien technology.

His memory of the events is screwed up and he thinks his origin is the same as Shazam's.

He even has a trigger word: Kimota.

It's really...different. I don't hate it. I never read the Gaiman version so I don't know what madness he may have brought

It's on Hiatus™

Did it ever even start?

anything else interesting?

Closer to heaven. Some people think it’s closer to hell but they aren’t forced to participate.

in moore's version it was heaven.

Duno what the fucktards that write it after made of it and don't care because it's probably not as good as the original.

Is Morrison's Miracle Man good for entry for someone who has never read Miracle Man before?

it's not about superheroes. Call it a deconstruction of the superhero genre if you will, b ut I thikn that's an obnoxious definition of it.
It's a story about a bunch of people with superpowers.
It starts as an apparent normal cape story, with the good guys fighting the bad guys and saving the day, ut it quickly shifts to a more "realistic" tone, becoming a story of how the appearance of superpowers would change society, and how if there were some people nigh indestructible and superstrong with an intelligence orders of magnitude greater than humans, and they were good natured, those people would use their powers to change the whole of society.
Ultimately they give the same superpowers to everyone, at first excluding criminals and socially dangerous people, making earth a planet of perfect nigh-invincible beings.

I think I’ve seen much the same debate about Iain M Banks’ Culture stories.

Check it out. Gaiman's run is a lot better than Moore's.

It was a sort of crappy heaven, or a not really impressive hell. Miracleman turned the world into a crappy amusement park that was entirely derivative.

Superman/Captain Marvel told as a horror story

Like capitalism

Are you high right now?

>dude capitalism is bad lmao
fuck off

Fuck off, Moore fag.