Whats your favourite villain from a cartoon Sup Forums?

Whats your favourite villain from a cartoon Sup Forums?

>Chinese cartoons also welcome

well since you asked

i like your taste user

thank you good sir

I wish I had more pictures like this

For a loose definition of villain.

>tfw genndyfag
>tfw the 2003 series is the only time we got to see him shine
>became a moustache-twirling villain by the time the series ended

The Lich is wasted in Adventure Time.

Garou is too much for Sup Forums to handle

Squidward is objectively the best villain around

>squidward
>villain

Squidward

>motives better than that of the main protagonist
>indestructible force of nature who contains his own power
>genius tier writing
>oppressed, waiting to unleash his power

Squidward is the ultimate in villain writing

>Chinese cartoons also welcome
Ok, cool.
Not sure why though.
Kars and Kira are very close, and Pucci is pretty great too. As for Sup Forums stuff, I always liked Darkseid from STAS, Freeze from BTAS, some iterations of Megatron are pretty damn good like Transfromers animated and the first two seasons of Prime, but other than that it's hard to say which ones stand out as noteworthy, I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

I hate DIO's stupid mullet

Dio in general or a specific Dio. Pt 1 Dio is better than pt 3. And pt 7 is a great Dio

What the fuck was Dio's end game anyway? The guy already had everything he could have possibly wanted. There was no reason for him to come out of hiding and fight the joestars.

Kira is the best villain anyway, who cares.

Valentine

Yeah I've never really been able to decide whether I like Kira or Valentine better. They're both equally good in my opinion.

It was a different time.

I see somebody is still hyped over the last few chapters as well.

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

you need to stop

>taking this long
I'm disappointed in you, Sup Forums.