JEWISH REDPILLS

Because of the election and asylum seekers from reddit, this board has become much more concerned about the symptom (muslims and niggers) rather than the actual disease (jews).

Post your Jewish redpills here.

2 German politicians (first one is a Jew) saying the fact that native Germans dying out is a good thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0

Communist Jews causing civil war in Germany right after WWI:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=39
youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_vom_Rath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_Federal_Reserve#Chairs_of_the_Federal_Reserve
youtu.be/y8HTr-F-FVM?t=96
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Bost le redpilz
For the last time, correlation != causation.

yes goyim, pure coincidence

Jewess Barbara Spectre:
"Europe must become multicultural, and Jews will be resented for our leading role in making it so"
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=39

Lets assume you are right - what then? Piss off every last jew on the planet and get genocided by superhimans and their nigger hordes?

Oy vey who could this poster be? Do not rise against us Goyim.

When their lies are exposed to the public, no one will bother to consume Jewish media and the problem will fix itself from then on.

Oy gevalt. Lucky dubs.
youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw

I too have noticed this swiss fucker defending jews on Sup Forums all fucking day. i wonder if he's JIDF or just some übercuck.

Adolf Hitler's Warning:
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

pic source: haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.574332

Dude, don't post redpills on Jews, we want the media and normies to think we aren't Nazis here remember?

Good goy. Just sit back and wait for us to make you extinct. Have a shekel goy.

>Because of the election and asylum seekers from reddit, this board has become much more concerned about the symptom (muslims and niggers) rather than the actual disease (jews).
this.

the altright should only be against muslims insofar as they are a proxy for jewish cultural subversion.

your nose is showing ;)

yeah i can't even blame the moslems. who wouldn't want to flee an islamic shithole, live on welfare, and if a sexual emergency should arise you'll only have to serve 3 years in a european hotel

We all know about Kristallnacht, yes?
We are taught it was an attempt at terrorising Jews.

What we aren't taught is it was backlash to the financial pains brought on by a worldwide boycott of German goods by the Jews, anger which spilled over when a Zionist Jew assassinated the German ambassador in Paris.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_vom_Rath

No-No. Blame The Muslims kill them all. But as you're doing it gas The Jews too. Make sure everyone knows Muslims are here for Jews.
So they don't get confused and only kill one problem.

LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD

Haven't seen this one in awhile J.I.D.F..

But the jewish boycott started in 1933, it's a little far-fetched to say it was revenge for something happening in 1938. most likely explanation is that the amount of redpilled people reached critical mass, right?

Not a single merchant in the catalogue. What has happened to this board? There used to be easily 5+ merchants at any time on Sup Forums.

The Jew Election season has brought their Jewish Friends to complain about Donald and Hillary who are both Jews. And Reddit.

Oy vey, I swear I never said that

is he kill?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_Federal_Reserve#Chairs_of_the_Federal_Reserve

Jews have been in charge of burger currency since 1970 (probably for longer, but that's when they got too cocky and stopped hiding in the shadows)

Shadilay

Where were you when Hitler was right about everything?

Reading history on Wikipedia. The """"German"""" Revolution of 1918 was my first oh shit moment

>Communism redpilled.
Piss off redditor.

Bump.

I don't buy Hitler being a Rothschild plant.

What a goddamn hero.

indeed
youtu.be/y8HTr-F-FVM?t=96
here's the speech