Are you voting for Kanye West in 2020 Sup Forums??

Are you voting for Kanye West in 2020 Sup Forums??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roVYSPMs9Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, outsider candidates are better than career politicians. This is an irrefutable fact.

The only way he can run is if Trump wins this cycle because there's no way in hell Kanye will run republican

This is why we need Trump to win so we can have the meme election of the century in 2020

fuck yea I would vote Kanye!

Shoulda been Trump/Kanye, that ticket would be unstoppable and go full nuclear on libcucks.

fuck pence I want Kanye/Trump ticket 2020

No I'm voting Trump in 2020, 2032, 2040.

Kanye doesn't have enough money to finance a campaign of his own... which means he's going to take (((Kardashian))) money to pull it off. No thanks. Might as well vote for any other establishment candidate

He could run with the Alpha Trump!

Uhhhhhhh

Nope. Michelle Obama has my vote.

never voting for a nigger again

>Implying I'd vote for a man who likes to pee on women.

Why

And possibly the whole of this century if I'm still alive. Also if the Trumps are willing to run.

well, if an utter shitclown can become the president of leafland, why not?

>if kanye actually ran

the memes would be out of this univers

youtube.com/watch?v=roVYSPMs9Ac

hes a lyrical word smith whos the voice of a generation who sees sound and desperately needs to know if you know where to find a marble conference table so he can have a conference about how french fries are the devil and how he was 53 mil in debt until his wife gave him a allowance...

it would be to funny not to. sorry trump 2nd term but kanye might be so bad at being the president he does everything right

>voting for Kanye "George Bush hates black people" West
>voting for a nigger

i like memes just as much as the next guy but get fucking real

I kind of feel sorry for him - he is like that person who saw bitcoin back when it was only starting and forgot about it. Now it hit 1200 and he is desperately buying it up - but he will always be late to the party.

He could have probably won this year desu, but a rise like trump's wont happen a second time.

Racist leave

WhO HERE KANYE/SHKRELI 2020?

Yes. He's basically liberal Trump.

Yfw Trump re-elected in 2020

Fuck no M8 VOTE TRUMP 2020