ARROW FLASH SUPERGIRL LOT CW FELICITY GENERAL

Can't wait for the crossover. 4 awesome episodes of pure CW-kino!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ly3H_KsCoVo
youtu.be/VQJV0OxU2P8
youtube.com/watch?v=B1XqrTgRpfM
strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're happy, I'm happy :-)

NaziGirl is hot.

You left when S5 started and you should of stayed gone faggot.

>You left
What do you mean?

There's barely any traffic in these threads. RIP CWverse.

Why are they already promoting a crossover when the shows just started? It's sad that they need to announce a gimmicky tie-in with other shows to get people to even watch the season premier.

>RIP CWverse.
No, no, don't say that.

Season one falicity was awesome user, but then she became the crying bitch self insert for the fatty tumblrianas and it went down hill from mid season 2. Also laurel was always best girl.

Nigger Laurel was horrible in season 1 and first half of season 2.
Funny enough she became best girl after Felicity went to shit, which is the tried and true formula of CW shows: Main girl a shit, side girls the best

Laurel was great 1 season then terrible then great again for her final season

Caity is best girl

I have already dropped Arrow and Flash, will probably drop Supergirl soon too cause it was a bad pilot (just not as bad as Flash). LoT is the only one worth watching, and that's only if you enjoy cheesy stuff

>LoT is the only one worth watching
Enjoy strong muslim woman!

who dat? She's cute

>who dat?
ISIS

but she's showing her face and hair, she can't be ISIS

No need to be so rasist home boi laurel was always best girl,she might have been a cw bitch but she was still awesome.

so the next time barry needs a motivational speech, can we have this guy deliver it?

>Zari Adrianna Tomaz. Tala Ashe will portray the show’s first Muslim-American superhero, a hacktivist with special powers who will meet the Legends in the year 2042 amid a dystopian police state.

user sorry you got the wrong Katie but she is second best girl.

>yen watch the lotz doing the salmon ladder naked why even.

Woah, such a strong woman, so progressive.

>hacktivist
Like ... Felicity?

Season 5 really was a fluke then, huh
Damn me for having hope in anything
>hacktivist
Oh fuck off

no, I got the right one. One day you will see the light

Why are they dressed like ghostbusters.

well, knowing this show I wouldn't put it past them to actually be fighting ghosts

I already have user check my dubs it's true. Also check my pic here Probably user but it won't be falicitys sadtimes.

>falicity
It's FELICITY you degenerate mongoloid!

I'm sorry but only one is built like a real super hero, and it ain't Katie

>2042
>No one is wearing futuristic trenchcoats
Boo

Sorry user my bad I misplaced the I.
>FAILICITY
I will remember for next time.

Failicity?

Can't argue with that user her ankles look like they will snap if she actually kicked any one. Where as the lotz is buff and will always be the captain.

I want to tongue fuck that fart box

>OLIver Queen
>Star CITY
>OLICITY
Pottery

I was only 44

I loved smoak...uh i mean arrow so much.

I had all the series's, especially season 3 and 4

I prayed to felcity everynight, thanking her for her hacking skills

Felicity smoak is life i say, felicity is love.

A black canary fan walks in.

He says "comicbook accurate"

I say "olicity"

He slaps me and tells me to think about charector devlopment

Im crying now

I feel something touch me

Its felictiy von smoak.

She.... takes out her laptop

I suppoort olicity

It hurts so much but i do it for the ship

She downloads my computor details

A canary fan walks in

She looks him straight in The eyes and says

"Episode 4x18"

Felicity is life

You might like this user.
youtu.be/Ly3H_KsCoVo

Me too user me too

Hail Olicity!

>scaling pipes
damn, good shit Caity.

In prep for White Canary on LoT she signed up for Arnis classes (Philippino duel machete fighting). It's one of the more popular weapon fighting techniques used in movies and I have taken a few years of it. I love to watch what she employs of it (which is lower than I would have hoped for, but her weapon stance is right usually)

>Pipeline
Easily the dumbest thing they added to the show for so many reasons.

These two are the worst couple in the CW universe. I would like you to prove me wrong.

>Always fighting
>Always something for each other to get upset about
>Always keeping emotions from each other
>Always getting back together after minor disagreements
>Always wondering if they should break up over minor accident #234253
>LUL LETS GET MARRIED

I hope Alex's gf dies this season so we don't have to deal with it anymore.

Thought you would have liked that. It Looks like she must do most of her own stunts. I remember reading about that she actually loves it as well.

youtu.be/VQJV0OxU2P8

You hate them because they're lesbians.

>RIP CWverse.
Not before all the hot women go nudist.

If they were straight, it would be more obvious to other people how horrible of a couple they are. I'm tired of 1/3 of every episode being them
>Well why diddu not tell me?!?!?!
>Because FEELS
>I don't know how we can get through this
>But love
>Ok marriage

nah, Barry and Iris are way worse, and every point you make is 10x as worse with Barry and Iris

>I hope Alex's gf dies this season so we don't have to deal with it anymore.
I have good news and bad news: She's not dying, but Florida Lima is leaving this season, thus, so is Maggie.

You're right. They both suffer the same thing, but at least Barry and Iris have had whole episodes where they weren't blowing up on each other.

Typical dyke couple user should just stop with all the homo stuff and get back to normal. Maggie has been cast as a series regular in another big show she will die soon enough.

You guys are literal prophets telling me this show just may turn out ok. Hope the Alex fallout from her leaving will be at the minimal, but it will be understandable.

What's happening in that image?

I didnt think it was possible to hate lesbians until these two

It breakers my heart a little user but Katie is getting harvested.

It's from her fappening set.

What's a fappening set?

>Typical dyke couple
I'm a lesbian and they're not the best representation of a lesbian couple at all. They did some stuff right at the start and I liked how they handled Alex coming to terms with her sexuality, but their relationship has been kind of toxic to be honest. I actually feel like Lena and Kara make a far better couple than Alex and Maggie and the first two aren't even together.

>What's happening in that image?
Canary 'training session' with some producer.

>What's a fappening set?

I liked the duality of Barry being a nice guy while, also having a Guantanamo style solitary confinement prison with no functioning toilets.

Are you telling me, somewhere is fappening with Katie???????!!!!!

They released a comic or something that shows the cells have built-in toilets and stuff.

It just annoys me that Joe is completely accepting of the whole thing instead of getting Cisco to upgrade Iron Heights to hold metahumans. That took, what? At least a whole season if not longer before they finally did that? I guess once you condone vigilantism, holding people hostage, even if they are criminals, is also a line you'd be willing to cross.

my mugga

There's not even enough room in those pods to lay down completely. Solitary confinement in super max is probably more comfy than Starlab's gulag.

>the duality of Barry
There isn't any duality here. Barry and all Star Labs team are dangerous criminals. They killed god knows how many innocent meta-humans.

>somewhere is fappening with Katie???????!!!!!
Yes.

Laurel was the reason that Season 2 was so good.
They dumped literally all the expositional background crap on her character so that everyone else could be off having adventures and fighting and shit.

Even Roy and Thea had shit to do and fighting to get done while she was off playing detective looking into Mayor Blood.

Yes please don't start with Kara and Lana their not meant to be together there just friends. Although I will agree there pretty cool together ,and as a guy lesbian I would love to see them bump bums but no homo please. I would rether see Alex and Lana to be honest.

Yes user there's about 40 pics, but I'm not posting them I get a ban last time

He did after season 1 I think they said it in one scene in the police department, but it was a throw away line you might have missed it.

I don't get. She's just drinking?

>Mike, 37.9 million miles away

I laughed.
Also doesn't Winn still have that alien art thief girlfriend?

>These two are the worst couple in the CW universe. I would like you to prove me wrong.

Olicity exists.

Laurel and Thea have been my favorite characters since the beginning. I really miss the Roy/Thea/Sin team from Season 2. Thea and Sin's friendship was great.

>Kara and Lana their not meant to be together there just friends.
Yeah, friends with an incredible amount of sexual tension.

40? I'd only seen like a dozen.

This guy gets it remember Katie actually won some awards for her performance in season two.

>Kara and Lana
I can dig that.

They somehow patched that up at the cost of almost running the show into the ground. These two though.... Whatever it ends this season finally so I'm glad.

>Olicity exists.
Olicity is the purest form of love. You haters are all just fucking jealous.

Diggles fist in that photo is some serious next level foreshadowing of how we all feel about olicity.

Haven't watched this show since the second season, is Willa Holland no longer around ? She was the hottest !

>Yeah, friends with an incredible amount of sexual tension.
No not really I think you are just seeing what you want to see there Kara & Lana are just going to be the new olicity please no. It would be much better if Lana consoles alax after Maggie is kill and they grow to love each other,and they learn to lesbo together.

Yes about 40 there not all nudes some are just random day to day things like the ones in the mask or the dress one she's standing st the car.
Thea/Roy/sin the starting of young justice who else could join them.

She gets a costume in Season 3 and 4, and is arguably one of the best parts about those two seasons. However she had barely any screen-time in Season 5 and they shunted her off to coma-ville for Season 6 it seems. If it wasn't for Katie Cassidy coming back I honestly would have dropped Arrow after the first episode

>how we all feel about olicity.
Everyone loves Felicity. And deep inside all of you love her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of Sup Forums!

>Kara & Lana
It's LENA!

She hacked someones computer into blowing up with a psychedelic screensaver

>youtube.com/watch?v=B1XqrTgRpfM

Never forget out omnipotent cyber queen

>When Kara asks what happened to her pussy.gif

>No not really I think you are just seeing what you want to see there Kara & Lana
Maybe, I do tend to ship the majority of women in these shows with each other. Thea and Laurel, Thea and Sin, Sara and Sin, Sara and Laurel.... My straight friends see the tension between Kara and Lena too. I'm not saying they should get together but the tension is real.

>Thea/Roy/sin the starting of young justice who else could join them.
Oh I would love that. Maybe add Killer Frost and Jesse Quick? I do think having Roy and Thea makes the team a bit redundant...but you could go a Birds of Prey-esque route and have Thea, Sin, and Sara or Laurel.

>.but you could go a Birds of Prey-esque route and have Thea, Sin, and Sara or Laurel.
And Huntress because I liked her and the show seems to have forgotten she exists.

Sorry user my bad I'm going to pretend it's autocorrect ok, and not that I'm just a big fud.

>omnipotent cyber queen
Yes, such a strong woman, an inspiration to us all, the best of us.

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

I quit both over a season ago and life is much less rage-worthy now. Both have long ago jumped the shark and need to be put to pasture.

I sexually identify myself as Olicity. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of defending my Felicity & Oliver 4Ever Ship at Social Networks. People say to me that a person being Olicity is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, You Thought I Was Leaving? Not a Chance. I'm having Emily Bett Rickards inject me with Hacks, Love, and Nukes. From now on I want you guys to call me "Olicity" and respect my right to Nuke Thousands of Innocents and Explode-hack your Phones. If you can't accept me you're a olicityphobe and need to check your Comic Book Fan privileges. Thank you for being so understanding.

I'm sorry user I really don't but each to their own I guess, if you don't like penis why wouldn't you ship the girls. I could se sin and Sara/ Thea and laurel yes please now there's a fappening I would like.

I would watch that user, birds of pray with the arrow girls killer frost Jessie thick and throw Linda park in there and it could be a nice show. As for Roy isn't he going to be vigilante when he comes back.

>Ruined Oliver
>Ruined Speedy
>Ruined Wally
>Barry was already shit but made him worse
How do people still defend this shit?

Speedy was always ruined. Thats why i like him

Fuck I totally forgot about Linda Park, I loved her! That's a problem these shows seem to have. They have these great side-characters and then just ditch them never to hear from them again. Patty, Sin, Linda, etc.

So is this where all the Barryfags stay?
I was wondering where the sudden influx of shit taste came from.