Guys

Guys...
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I-It's not cheese pizza is it?

Most of yesterdays "finds" are old emails that have been there for quite a long time, anyone find any major scoops in the new ones?

RARE
A
R
E

FUCKING BUMP

HOLY SHIT LITERAL PIZZA
ITS OGRE FOR DEMS

> that attachment

Oh fuck... Fuck fuck fuck

welcome to four chang

Who is this "Four Chan?"

I wish. As does the balkan, and the rest of europe.
Way too many of their muslim breed around, y'see?

What's image? Nervous to download if its actual pizza...

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

reunification of a mother that was held in North Korea with her daughter.

post screenshot breh

its two asian women and an asian kid eating pizza

Fuck, I was wondering if that was his kid, but he's married to some Indian fashion designer who obviously isn't in the pic. So basically this is him sending a pic of some random kid who has no familial connection eating pizza.

PR

LOL
Who knows if it's an inside joke though.

Could be, but why send pictures of some random girl eating pizza? Seems awfully weird.

What's the context?

pr/

Really need the context of this email tbhfam .

It's nothing.

If you showed it to normies and insinuated it was about pedophilia, they'd look at you like you're crazy.

Stop jerking off over this shit and focus on the actual important corruption. You're only making yourself and anyone else digging through it all look retarded.

someone post a screenshot so us cucked people can read it

jesus christ, this is undeniable now.

dear god

John Pedoesta.

Here
They're eating pizza. Also, suprised you don't know how to change DNS lol. OpenNic is nice. As is a proxy /VPN

It's posted right here You guys are just making everyone digging into wikileaks stuff look completely insane

It doesn't even matter if it's true, it looks insane and you are going to be seen as insane, even if it's true.

Just focus on the important geopolitical and corruption shit and leave the pedo stuff for after the election where it can't be used against trump so easily.

> pizza.jpg
That girl is like, what, 5 year old? These people are fucking sick.

C'mon you fuckin' CTR shills we need to find the actual shit, which shouldn't be difficult given Rodcunt's the living embodiment of corruption. Not this fucking conspiratard-tier bullshit. What's next? Are we going to create a list of codewords based on pizza toppings?

Thanks friend. Also I know how to change DNS, otherwise I wouldn't be able to access 4chinz, but DNS change does not work on whatever block they put on wikileaks. Cba to get a proper VPN

Isn't he that infamous hacker?

Literally a picture of people eating a pizza.
Calm the fuck down faggots.

No. You're thinking of Anonymous. He's the cool hacker!

Its an in-joke about codeword and photo of typical victim.

if hillary doesnt go to prison after this im moving to iceland

looks like a spooky face on the right

That's perfect! Thanks for cracking that nut, user!