Out of all the Sup Forums memes this year, what is your favorite and why?

Out of all the Sup Forums memes this year, what is your favorite and why?

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Most of them have sucked though in terms of Sup Forums's own memes, Sup Forums has never really been known for good memes

Probably loss. The subtlety and minimalism of some of the edits are pretty satisfying.

What even were this year's memes?

hey Beter

>"nice of the Führer to invite us over for a rally, eh Luigi?"

this year

Motu patlu
Pickle rick
Mario walk cycle
Crash woah

Biobecle

Sup Forums isn't creative.

The Samurai Jack meme threads were amazing when it was airing.

If it counts, definitely woah. It got old pretty fast, but it amused the hell out of me, mostly because I had no idea how aware everyone was of Crash Bandicoot's weird little death noise.

Things explained via spongbob pics

This one is kinda amusing

virgin vs chad isnt specifically a Sup Forums meme but I like the Sup Forums versions, I also think motu patlu and the barneyfag imposters are kinda funny

This is a Sup Forums meme.
Sup Forums is too paralyzed now to make their own memes and not steam them from other boards because of the incursion of newfags and extremely sensitive left-leaning people. Even Pickle Rick only became popular on Sup Forums because too many people on Sup Forums would outright defend R&M because of their sensitivity instead of being able to laugh at themselves and admit that it's a really stupid moment.
This is pretty much true everywhere else on the internet and why internet memes are typically stolen from less-sensitive social networks.

No, Sup Forums is filled with the wrong kind of people to make original memes or humor of any sort. I would name them but that would probably cause them to throw the kind of hypersensitive hissy fits they're known for.

That's an ancient /r9k/ meme.

archeology is my favorite meme

Nothing will compare to Big Shac

Pickle Rick.

While the original joke in the episode itself didn't make me crack a smile, the sheer amount of triggering from the worse half of Sup Forums, shitposting it constantly, made it very amusing.

I'd normally agree with you, if Shadman-posting wasn't a thing.

Shadfag is terrible though

>LE EXTRA THICC
'no'

>LE WOAH XD
more like le 'no'

What's with all of the shitty memes so far

The Shadmanning was one of the best things to come out of this board in a while.

Shadman posting is also a Sup Forums meme. It started because the Shad moved into the video game sphere and started drawing mostly videogame characters.
Sup Forums mostly ignored him until original content started to surface. He's been drawing like that for years.

It's sad that Sup Forums had to lead the charge for that because the worst half of Sup Forums existed almost exclusively on Sup Forums.

That guy really does make shit 'art'. Why do people worship him

Shadman isn't the hero Sup Forums needs, but he's definitely the one we deserve.

That's a masterpiece.

Virgins and chads as a concept, yes, but the "The Virgin X vs The Chad Y" is from this year.

WHEN I WAS EGG I ATE 4 DOZEN EGGS

Desperate western pedophiles and e-celeb worship, I guess.

Its so fucking annoying, and at the time the people making them were edgy Sup Forums faggots that made it because they were triggerd that god wasnt real. This was before season 3 turned out to be shit, however

I think hes funny

>EXTRA THICC
>BEGONE THOT XD
>Twitter memes
Fuck no, I love me some Samurai Jack but those threads were pure cancer.

>Why do people worship him
No one does though. He's popular but that's pretty much it. His worshipers only exists in the daydreams of hate bandwagoners.

Sup Forums had any new memes this year? The last thing I remember Sup Forums creating was that lamb from the Droopy short that became a thing on its own (and has been in a cartoon since).

>His worshipers only exists in the daydreams of hate bandwagoners.
imagine thinking this

>A TALKING PENIS!!!!!!
>SHE WAS NAKED THE WHOLE TIME?!?!?!?!
>SCOTSMAN, NOOOO!!!
>The Scotsman's daughters: EXTRA THICC!

Threads of those quality will never grace us again.

Fuck off

i think OP is talking about Sup Forums created ones though,
the virgin vs. chad came from /r9k/