Is Prophet Muhammad the most misunderstood historical figure in the West?

Is Prophet Muhammad the most misunderstood historical figure in the West?

But that's Ali.

this is some shia sect picture?

>Posting Ali

You should now better, turk.

No fuck you. Islam is poison muhammad is a filthy pig childfucker stay in Turkey far away from the civilized world you ape

>posts Ali instead

Wew

Mohamed was white

t. Billy Bob. Shia Islam is the most redpilled of religions, alongside East Orthodoxy. KHAYBAR KHAYBAR YA YAHUDI

ALI ALI ALI ALI

yes they think he was jesus' hippie arab bro

yes, people think he was peaceful for some reason

That's Ali the false prophet, not Mahomet the pedo false prophet.

His biggest dream was to become a jew but the jews won't accept him because he even was for a jew too disgusting so he started his own cult

He didn't even exist. Prove me wrong.

Muhammad didnt exist on the coinage until 60+years after his death seems fishy to me. was never mentioned a messenger on the coinage either.

Muhhamad was a child molester.
>his precious aisha was 12 years old.
Muhhamad was a barbarian
>he killed and pillaged
Muhhamad was mislead by lucifer himself who masqueraded himself in light and decieved him along with ezekial and the other fallen cherub angels to creat the Quran.
>Bible backwards

Repent and turn to Christ.

No. Anyone can take LSD and become a prophet.

Yes.

By most of the world he is seen as just another religious prophet, when he should be viewed as little more than a genocidal pedophile warlord.

probably
he wasn't such a beta virgin like jesus and he fucked a loli

I don't think a pedophilic, goat fucking, illiterate, mentally ill "prophet" dune coon is misunderstood

Muhammad is Satan incarnate...

Also HILLARY HAS SYPHILIS (CONTRACTED IT FROM SEX WITH PEDO RING LEADER THE FALSE PROPHET 'GIVE ME YOUR LITTLE GIRLS' MUHAMMAD)

The latent stage of syphilis begins when all of the symptoms you had earlier disappear. If you do not receive treatment, you can continue to have syphilis in your body for years without any signs or symptoms. Most people with untreated syphilis do not develop late stage syphilis. However, when it does happen it is very serious and would occur 10–30 years after your infection began. Symptoms of the late stage of syphilis include difficulty coordinating your muscle movements, paralysis (not able to move certain parts of your body), numbness, blindness, and dementia (mental disorder).

That would be Buddha
They think he was a bald fat Chinese man that was always laughing