/spsg/ South Park Shipping General

Last thread hit image limit

Best girl and boy coming through

Why can't we talk more about the upcoming rpg rather than shipping?

Imagine being fujoshits who have nothing else to do except jerk off.

Big Kenny/Mysterion here and fairly new to the fandom. Can anyone give me some sources for good art? Nothing too anime, I'm talking about the good shit.

We've been having (or at least trying to have) separate posts for nonshippers and fujos. We can talk about everything related to sp here, I just know folks get angry when a regular South Park thread gets devoted to shipping.

>who have nothing else to do except jerk off.
You just described most of Sup Forums.

What the fuck
just go to /cm/ dude

We also talk about girls here, so we can't.

Why is this picture so funny?

I want kyman deniers to explain this scene

But the Bendy!

new game looks even more s/k than SoT holy shit

Nigger you are going to get us sent into /trash/.
At least don't call it a general, and try to encourage some discussion with the OP.

Kyle rejecting Cartman gives me a boner. We need more of that.

This, OP has no tact and made the thread too early. You can't have two bumpable threads at once. Hell, i remember when you needed to wait until the last thread made it off page 9. I'm not going down for this not again. I like these threads too much.

Clyde is best boy who gets all the pussy

>chad stan
o i am laffin. that's a really good cartman though

Stan kind of looks like the dude from LastMan

Can someone please spoil the ending for TFBW? I missed the stream last night.

Come on dude I don't want to have to flee another south park shipping thread due to a bunch of huge spoilers again.

Just Google it or something

>when you get overly excited and fuck everything up
Sorry y'all.

>thinking it's on google yet
>not having the self control to scroll past blacked out bars of text

That picture is too fucking cute

>when you're the fag who first made /spsg/ a name
Feels good

>when folks draw Cartman like pic related

There's always some asshole who posts or replies to it with spoiler tags. Can we just not do that please.

Also
>talking about self control when he can't wait 2 days and would rather completely ruin the ending for himself

He only gets puss because his dad owns a shoe store, his chubbiness and tendency to cry won't be appreciated until collage.
Or he goes /fit/ which I can see happening.

twitch tv salarymandaishi

I am sorry for your loss, style shippers. It must suck to be thrown down from the pedestal by kyman and creek

Or this

Aww, come on man. Let's not start a ship war. Those get so annoying and distract us from posting cute boys

Why do anti-spoiler fags try to force their world view on everyone? I won't be able to buy the game for a long time and I can't pirate it, so I want to know what happens. Stop trying to make it deliberately difficult for me to see that just because you lack the control to not look at a fucking thread.

What scene is this again?

He doesn't have any full playthroughs or clips of the ending, just the credits.

For anyone who wants spoilers, check out this thread

After they destroy Cartmans stuff and realize that he wasn't the troll, all the boys are getting dumped by their GFs while Kyle is thinking about Cartman.

motherfucking kyle crying over being wrong about cartman while all other boys cry about being dumped by their gfs

You're the one forcing your shit on to me. I had to abandon the last thread because people were posting spoilers left and right. Some asshole posted the creek yaoi scene picture unspoiler tagged. And people keep replying to the posts without spoiler tagging their shit so it's no like it's easy to avoid if I want to be in this thread you ass muncher.

This thread has a lot of spoilers too

Spoiler fags btfo to

I could have sworn he had videos, but I guess he knew it was better to take them down asap to not get banned. Anyways, videos will be hard to find and outside from the last threads I've not seen anyone else posting major spoilers. Just shipping related stuff.