pastebin.com/MrBwBgjh
youtu.be/Bf2rBUC6F_0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>4 Mister Miracle #3
Sup Forums was saying it wasn't selling well, top kek

>ASM losing to fucking Mr. Miracle
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>No Marvel in our top ten this week. The Marvel lenticular covers have managed with their renumbering and images with titles of other books, to confuse customers. Dark Knights Metal 3 was of course the number one selling book this week. Image’s Walking Dead variant covers are giving Marvel’s titles a run for their money.

>Everyones buying Dark Nights Metal – haven’t found anyone loving it, or raving about it, but they all buy it on the reputation of Snyder/Capullo’s past works.
>Less interest this week on the Marvel books, but still another solid week with lots of good comics for everyone published by everyone.
—-
>Is there anything bigger in comics than Dark Nights Metal? Sort of. The Button Hardcover did amazing and addtionally we had several requests for the individual issues despite the fact that the collected volume came out. NYCC no doubt boosted the hype for Doomsday Clock. All the Marvel Lenticulars performed decent despite not many crested the top 10. We just recently announced Donny Cates for a store signing on December 9th, and saw a rise in sales on Babyteeth, and the newly released comic format edition of Atomahawk sold really well. Wonder Woman has climbed to a higher position with James Robinson writing and the return of Grail.

On one hand, good fuck Marvel.
On the other, ASM still being a top 10 book means we'll still be stuck with Slott until he has a heart attack or something- which is not fair to even Marvel fans.

>8 Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps #30
Aw yes.

>Metal is continuing its triumphant reign over the rest of the books that are coming out weekly. That looks like it’s going to be the status quo for as long as it has a title coming out. Action Comics came in second, followed closely behind by Babyteeth. Amazing Spider-Man made it to #7. DC books dominated the rest of the Top Ten. The Murder Machine and The Dawnbreaker are still selling consistently and managed to make it into the Top Twenty on their third and second weeks respectively.
>Legacy barely has a leg to stand on. Amazing Spider-Man managed to break into the Top Ten for the first time in a long while. I don’t know if it was the Large Number or the new direction, but we’ll see if the numbers can hold. The only other Marvel books in the Top Twenty were Weapon X, Defenders, and X-Men Blue. All of which were outsold by Ragman of all the books. I can’t think of a Marvel book that’ll beat the (sadly low) sales of Amazing Spider-Man just based off the idea of Legacy. We’ll push Doctor Strange and Thanos as they’re being written by FFF favorite Donnie Cates, and the movies might help, but I just don’t see the numbers going up dramatically enough to make much of a difference.
>Saga and All Star Batman both managed to sneak into the tail end of the Top Ten even on their third and second week.
—–
>Marvel Lenticulars saw a few more people coming in for them this week, but Metal still outsold ANY of the Marvel books 3:1, Action was 2:1. Indy books are still solidly gaining new fans, as story and art content drive most readers decisions.

>>Everyones buying Dark Nights Metal – haven’t found anyone loving it, or raving about it, but they all buy it on the reputation of Snyder/Capullo’s past works.

I'm not giving BC a click.
Is this a quote just from a random shop owner or from rich himself? Because if it's the latter, wtf rich there are tons of people praising it already.

>Keeping with the pattern of the last few weeks, DC is still running the show sales-wise at our store. More specifically, Batman is lifting most of that weight. DARK NIGHTS METAL #3 is our top seller, showing there’s still plenty of steam in fan-favorite Bat-Team Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo.
>Also moving very well for us this week is MISTER MIRACLE #3, and it does my heart good to see Tom King and Mitch Gerads’ excellent, layered take on Scott Free proving to be such a hit.
>In the middle of the pack, we had Marvel’s biggest seller for us this week: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #789, the first issue of that series to go back to legacy numbering in Marvel’s recent push to try and look backwards and forwards simultaneously.
>The rest of our top sellers list is pretty much usual suspects: WONDER WOMAN #32, X-MEN BLUE #13, FLASH #32, and the like. I’m hoping it won’t be too long before we see something exciting shake up our weekly sales a bit.
—-
>Metal #3 is our top seller this week with Mister Miracle #3 in second place, which is quickly becoming a pattern on weeks that they come out. Both books are holding strong, and Mister Miracle, especially, is something our customers get excited about when they see it in their pull. No Legacy titles made the top 10 this week, but three other Marvel titles did so it’s not all bad.

GO HAL AND PALS!!!

>Only one Marvel made our Top Ten list this week, and that was Amazing Spider-Man #789 in tenth place. Otherwise, the list was all DC. Negative response to Marvel Legacy has been very strong because customers are frustrated that they can’t just buy the lenticular variant covers they want at cover price. Unfortunately, we’ll have to adjust our numbers down to pre-Legacy quantities beginning next month, which is a shame–there are some good books in here that are getting overlooked because Marvel went for the sell-in rather than supporting the sell-through. (Maybe DC could initiate a program whereby we strip out unsold Marvel Legacy titles and ship ’em to DC for a limited Doomsday Clock variant?…)

You don't give Rich a click if you click in archived link. Quotes are from shops, not pasting here cause who gives a fuck which one participated.

Slott is never going to die user.

Why was Hal n Pals top ten? Was it a slow week?

It probably got a lot of traction after #28, it was a pretty good issue. Also maybe because #30 had superman in it.

pastebin.com/MrBwBgjh
Looks pretty slow but it's still a surprise imo.

>The only other Marvel books in the Top Twenty were Weapon X, Defenders, and X-Men Blue.
>All of which were outsold by Ragman of all the books.
I lol’d.

It's been getting into some New Gods territory, it had a Superman guest appearance, and there's a Metal tie-in coming up

Ragman was pretty tight.

It really wasn't. The #1 sold very poorly for a number one (33K), but then a Miracle happened (good word of mouth) and the second issue gained 8K orders from the first.
The same month as the #2 had the first issue get 14K in re-orders, placing it at 136 out of the top 300 on the charts.
The REORDER for the first issue beat out:
>Black Bolt
>Gwenpool
>Captain Marvel
>Superwoman
>Iceman
etc.
Jim Lee also said that the orders for the third issue were higher than the first two, so this thing has managed to reverse the trend of regular attrition.

>The Marvel lenticular covers have managed with their renumbering and images with titles of other books, to confuse customers.
Virgin walk Marvel: makes special covers, confuses customers.

I thought #1 sold poorly at the start because they underestimated how much people wanted to buy the book, it got a 2nd printing like the following week dude.

>haven’t found anyone loving it, or raving about it

then get out of your man cave, is the comment that people are most exited about these days

I bought Mister Miracle and Metals based on recommendations from D&C. Haven't been disappointed yet.

it did, second printing was big. First printing sold out almost immediately

The final nail for SJW Marvel

>recommendations from D&C
kys

Yeah I was just pointing out to the user that said #1 sold "poorly",not because it sold bad but because they underestimated how much issues they needed to print.

Yeah, which is why it is considered a sales hit now. People did order low because King's other books (I don't have the numbers on me) had very low debuts. Vision was probably the highest out of three 12-issue books that he wrote.

>>Black Bolt
>>Gwenpool
>>Captain Marvel
>>Iceman

all shit books (specially Captain Marvel and Gwenpool) with really shitty sales that if you take account the Dobson style inflation that Marvel keeps pulling, their sales are even more shitty that they let us know

This is how it begins, this time next year you're going to be fucking some Afghani goat in sandy tent, with Mujahideens' bullets whistling over your head, wondering "How did I got in this mess". Keep listening to D&C my dude.

Who the fuck is D&C and Captain cummings, I keep seeing their name getting shilled here by 1 or 2 posters, that I'm assuming is them.

11/15 Vision # 1- 42,119
12/15 Vision # 2 - 36,107 (-14.3%)
01/16 Vision # 3 - 34,807 (- 3.6%)
02/16 Vision # 4 - 19,070 (-45.2%)
03/16 Vision #5 - 18,636 (- 2.3%)
04/16 Vision #6 - 19,028 (+ 2.1%)
05/16 Vision #7 - 19,623 (+ 3.1%)
06/16 Vision #8 - 22,460 (+14.5%)
07/16 Vision #9 - 20,785 (- 7.5%)
08/16 Vision #10- 20,523 (- 1.3%)
09/16 Vision #11- 20,142 (- 1.9%)
10/16 Vision #12- 19,840 (- 1.5%) END

06/2015: Omega Men #1 -- 33,174 [28,446] *
07/2015: Omega Men #2 -- 17,093 (- 39.9%)
08/2015: Omega Men #3 -- 13,246 (- 22.5%)
09/2015: Omega Men #4 -- 11,302 (- 14.7%)
10/2015: Omega Men #5 -- 10,532 (- 6.8%)
11/2015: Omega Men #6 -- 9,709 (- 7.8%)
12/2015: Omega Men #7 -- 9,251 (- 4.7%)
01/2016: Omega Men #8 -- 8,864 (- 4.2%)
02/2016: --
03/2016: Omega Men #9 -- 8,727 (- 1.5%)
03/2016: Omega Men #10 -- 8,366 (- 4.1%)
04/2016: Omega Men #11 -- 8,281 (- 1.0%)
05/2016: Omega Men #12 -- 8,218 (- 0.8%)

12/2015: Sheriff of Babylon #1 of 8 -- 10,234
01/2016: Sheriff of Babylon #2 of 8 -- 7,063 (- 31.0%)
02/2016: Sheriff of Babylon #3 of 8 -- 6,385 (- 9.6%)
03/2016: Sheriff of Babylon #4 of 8 -- 6,007 (- 5.9%)
04/2016: Sheriff of Babylon #5 of 12 -- 5,810 (- 3.3%)
05/2016: Sheriff of Babylon #6 of 12 -- 5,615 (- 3.4%)
06/2016: Sheriff of Babylon #7 of 12 -- 5,714 (+ 1.8%)
07/2016: Sheriff of Babylon #8 of 12 -- 5,680 (- 0.6%)
08/2016: Sheriff of Babylon #9 of 12 -- 5,587 (- 1.6%)
09/2016: Sheriff of Babylon #10 of 12 -- 5,290 (- 5.3%)
10/2016: Sheriff of Babylon #11 of 12 -- 5,177 (- 2.1%)
11/2016: Sheriff of Babylon #12 of 12 -- 5,241 (+ 1.2%)

>Babyteeth that high

Damn. I should really start reading that book

Yeah I keep seeing it and the guy in my LCS recommended it but hasn't checked it out yet. What's it about? Killer kids or something?

Right wing comics youtubers. Mostly Marveldrones, but appreciate DC not being SJW.

Its just Rich The Leech's LCS friends, its not actually selling that well. Nor is it very good.

Yeah but why are they getting shilled so hard here? I only know D&C cause Waid was gonna kick his ass in NYCC or something.

Dunno. I like DaC, not so much Cummings, but I tend not to mention them.

E-celebfags gonna e-celebfag.

two idiots that keep shilling their terrible channels over here.

Diversity and comics makes really dull videos witout any sort of prep time and it shows.

While Captain Cummings its some virgin dude pretending to be married and to be a college student while in reality he is just some ''lol EDGE!!!! SO EDGY!! Social justice warrior killer here!!!!''

They book suck and think that bitching about anything that resembles SJW shit in comics or gay characters, even the ones that are well written, is good enough reason to make and shill their shitty videos.

Diversity and Comcis is specially bad when it comes to his shilling, he even shills his shit on the Mary Sue comment section for fucks sake!

>I like DaC

why? he fucking sucks

Wait, they're Marveldrones? I know nothing except for their drama, so that's fucking funny.

Yeah I don't understand how anyone above the age of 18 gives 2 shit about e-celebs.

I've only ever saw one vid from both of them and yeah they kinda talk like spergs.

D&C posts shit on Sup Forums nearly every day. And then trys to pretend he doesn't know what Sup Forums is

Why is Hal and Pals creeping up the list? Not complaining just curious, is it just because of the Yellow Lantern Superman?

I give many shits about one e-celeb she has better taste in comics than Sup Forums

>fucking some Afghani goat
youtu.be/Bf2rBUC6F_0
But user, Afghans prefer boys.

#28 was a great issue and probably because #30 had superman so yeah.

Who is this qt?

>Why is Hal and Pals creeping up the list?
Part of it was the recent New Gods and Superman issues were entertaining. A bigger part of it is that Legacy is dying so hard that fucking Hal & Pals is BTFOing it.

user "taste" is a metaphor.
You're not supposed to literally eat the comics.

Then what are they good for? Sleeping in?

it's Tiff from Comic Pop

I don't follow her, link me a video where he lists out her top10 list or something. She looks like a pleb tbqh

Watched one of her vid, didn't like it. Her voice is very jarring.

Thanks for your input D&C. What would we ever do without your shilling

>Not liking a female comic critic
>Immediately accuses them to be D&C
I mean she does a high pitch voice thing to seem cute, I don't like it. I like my shit straight to the point.

You make a claim that she has better taste than Sup Forums, burden of proof lies on you.
D&C is confirmed pleb, everyone knows it here thanks to shills, but ComicPop is pretty obscure

But the paper smells so nice, and I have Pica

I like Tiffany as a Back Issues/Off The Rack panelist but she's just not nearly as good of a host for Back Issues as Sal is. I usually wind up skipping the episodes she hosts, both for that reason and because she usually does books I don't care about.

DC WINS AGAIN

all I needed to know

ComicPop being obscure is a shame, they're as close as you can get to being the RedLetterMedia of comics.

>burden of proof

fine, she's a magic lover in both DC and Marvel and a bigger fan of creator owned stuff than all the rest at Comic Pop/Comicstorian/Comics Explained. Her fav superhero is Dr Strange, loves Gaiman, and is more a fan of character driven stories than big events.

why am I trying to defend her? I don't care if you don't like her taste in comics. I don't like Sup Forums's taste in comics

>skipping Sandman
kys

I just started watching their first vid, review of The War of Jokes and Riddles
>they shit on arc
>shit on Janin
Seems good.

Sal shits on a lot of stuff. He knows when stuff isn't good, he still likes some not good stuff but he acknowledges that it isn't good

Does anyone here have the Chad Stride pic with Didio? I wanted to post it, but apparently I forgot to save it

>#28 was a great issue and probably because #30 had superman so yeah.

It really makes me glad to hear that having Superman appearing in another book is a thing that is making people buy more books again!

>Detective Comics #966

I'm so glad Our Boy Tim is back

You mean this? It was in a virgin-chad thread that's running right now.

Their names trigger idiots. So they get name dropped a lot more. Frankly, it's hilarious.

Yes they’re marvel drones. They repeatily say they know nothing about DC. They constantly confuse characters for one another. Most their vids are about Marvel comics.

I know I'm behind as fuck, but can someone tell me where the fuck to start with Metal? Looks pretty gud, but I haven't had the time to keep up.

>1 Dark Nights: Metal #3
>2 Action Comics #989
>3 Detective Comics #966
>4 Mister Miracle #3
>6 Flash #32
>7 Wonder Woman #32
>8 Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps #30
>9 Justice League Of America #16
8 is the infinity sign; just ask our friend Grant.

It wasn't at first but orders for issue #2 went up and apparently they did for #3 as well

I'm calling bullshit, no way Marvel is barely selling at all. DC shills are really really getting annoying since the DCEU is nothign but a flop.

>marvel drones
Designed by Northrop Grumman?

Do I have to read all the tie-ins, or can I stick to just Dark Nights/Batman?

>This Wednesday is The Drowned

Finally the mystery surrounding this character will be over

>Bleeding Cool Bestseller List:
>1. Dark Nights: Metal #3
>2. Action Comics #989
>3. Detective Comics #966
>4. Mister Miracle #3
>5. Amazing Spider-Man #789
>6. Flash #32
>7. Wonder Woman #32
>8. Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps #30
>9. Justice League Of America #16
>10. Babyteeth #5

>Current Comixology Bestseller List
>1. Dark Nights: Metal #3
>2. Detective Comics #966
>3. Action Comics #989
>4. Mister Miracle #3
>5. Injustice 2 #27
>6. The Flash #32
>7. Wonder Woman #32
>8. The Wicked + The Divine #32
>9. Amazing Spider-Man #789
>10. Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #30

Reminder that the Comixology lists continue to be a good indicator as to what actual reader sales look like. Also a reminder that Amazing Spider-Man physical sales are likely boosted by variant sales since they're a good bit higher than digital sales.

the tie ins are god tier

I mean just look at this shit, it puts every marvel comic to shame

I heard on Sup Forums that Justice League of America was utter shit. How come it's selling well?

Ok, cool. Just thought they might not add anything since I rarely saw them storytimed, unlike the main issues.

The first two were disrupted because the rippers (mostly mexicans) were hit by that earthquake.
The third one (the Dawnbreaker) was ripped and storytimed immediately.

The "Gotham resistance" (Nightwing, TT, Suicide Squad, and Green Arrow) was kind of bad though, so maybe skip that

Last Wed's Marvel and DC releases:

All New Wolverine #25
Amazing Spider-Man #789
Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #12
Daredevil #27
Defenders #6
Despicable Deadpool #287
Falcon #1
Gwenpool #21
Hulk #11
Inhumans Once Future Kings #3
Ms Marvel #23
Rocket #6
Runaways #2
Star Wars Doctor Aphra #13
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #25
Uncanny Avengers #28
Vision Directors Cut #5
Weapon X #9
X-Men Blue #13
Zombies Assemble 2 #3

Action Comics #989
Batgirl And The Birds Of Prey #15
Bombshells United #3
Dark Nights Metal #3
Detective Comics #966
Flash #32 vol 5
Gotham City Garage #1
Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps #30
Justice League Of America #16 vol 6
Mister Miracle #3 vol 3
New Super Man #16
Ragman #1 vol 3
Red Hood And The Outlaws #15 vol 2
Scooby Apocalypse #18
Suicide Squad #27 vol 4
Supergirl #14 vol 6
Superwoman #15
Wildstorm Michael Cray #1
Wonder Woman #32

Ray Palmer's back.

>the rippers (mostly Mexicans)
VIVA EL IMPERIO
Y LOS MILICIANOS

Comixology top 20 as of today, it aligns with bleeding cool top 10

Why are you so simple minded?

Also keep in mind that the following had lenticular variants, so they're part of the Legacy push:

All New Wolverine #25
Amazing Spider-Man #789
Defenders #6
Despicable Deadpool #287
Falcon #1
Gwenpool #21
Uncanny Avengers #28
X-Men Blue #13

On that BC list and the Comixology list, only ASM managed to chart in the Top 10.

You know, I would have guessed that X-Men Blue would have passed Hal and Pals by now. Still could happen by Tuesday, but if not I don't know if that means even X-Fags are even starting to get tired of Marvel's shennanigans.

underrated

the only team book xmen fans tend to like is Astonishing, a monthly book. Gold is plain bad, and Blue has the O5 from the past many refuse to support.
I only bought the Blue comics featuring Emma.

Also, Marvel may have done permanent damage to the franchise. There must be a large number of people who begun reading XMen with Morrison, are now in their 30s, and wont be buying XMen books while adult Cyclops is dead.
Next year sales should be better due to pure character faggotry, because of the resurrection of Jean, Xavier and the real Wolverine.

Yeah, I think it's really unfortunate that drama helps promote your brand better than actually putting out quality content.

When should I switch to digital

They're completely optional, but they've been definitely worth getting so far.

>The only other Marvel books in the Top Twenty were Weapon X, Defenders, and X-Men Blue. All of which were outsold by Ragman of all the books.
The absolute state of Marvel right now.

Yeah. I decided to grab it when I was passing by my LCS after reading the storytime here earlier.

You don't have to, but the one-shot tie-ins, the ones titled "Batman the [whatever]", have all been pretty great. Definitely worth a read.

>the tie ins are god tier
they've certainly been better than the usual event tie-ins, but let's not get carried away