RWBY/RT General #1203- Smuggest girl is best girl Edition

Rules of /RWBYg/
>1. Love RWBY, Hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the pastebin:pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed) (embed)
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Yang trailer
roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-5-yang-38-gojh4

RWBY V5 link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/f7ff1f9c-e373-4a5e-a4e4-89c27d12f3b5/index.m3u8

CRWBY link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6e038a5d-ee9a-4284-8ded-161b20f2f5bd/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

THE ONE

>Tfw you download RWBY not to pas the First membership limit, but because RT's site consistently runs like shit

Did anybody get that Ruby inherited bad luck from Qrow greentext screencapped?

Did they changed the models or something? Ruby looks kinda hot here

What will be the climax fight in the last episode of volume 5?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S BACK

>So distracted talking about Ruby that no one remembers to make a new thread
>Penny comes back
>It's not really Penny so all her memories of Ruby are gone

SAD TO SAY

I'M YOUR BAD LUCK CHAAARRRM

yeah just let the passengers of that other airship die

also draws of /ourguy/ pilot when

Can Shiki kill Huntsmen?

BB said he was on it. Give him some time because there were also a few posts afterwords to grab for it

Raven vs Qrow, Yang vs Merc, Nora and Ren vs Hazel and Ruby and Jaune vs Cinder all at the same time

The heroes all lose except for Qrow, one of either Ren or Nora dies

Why does this work so well?

Different animation software.
Everything looks a thousand times better.

Ren dies after eating a deflected CR bullet

because it has best girl in it

Easily, she's fucking God for crying out loud.

I unironically liked the pilot and was bummed to see he wasn't given a proper name in the credits, meaning he likely won't have a major role.

He's probably going to die anyway though

My friends were talking shit and going on and on about how much better this show is than the shows I usually watch so I figured why not give it a try.

What the absolute fuck was that first episode? How did this get so popular?

what is that?

How so?

This guys knows

thats not the real weiss
everyone knows she's flat

She could kill them with the eyes closed user

Ruby has the same color scheme as my university’s

Dissidia.

Soundtrack, vol 1-3 fights, character designs.

Volume 1 & 2 are basically the Star Wars prequels of RWBY

What the fuck were they saying is worse than RWBY is the real question here

The quality of the show continues to increase.
But look at rule number one user, your friends can't even comprehend.
It got popular due to aggressive marketing, RT having a massive following and autism.

I screencapped practically every post but I can't effeciently organise them because I don't have photoshop. Only apple preview.

A good combination of attractive generic tropes.
If your friends said this is better than the shows you usually watch, then that means your friends have shit taste, and you have shit taste as well

>Doesn't know what a push up bra is

well Tumblrina is going to eat shit but the question is to who. My guess is her maiden shit will go to someone on RWBY that she "Bonds" with or sees in her dying moment. Cinder will get angry and try to hurt Yang or whoever and then Silver Eyes will happen and everyone will shit bricks. We'll get another X-months later timeskip and technically the kids will be Second-year students or whatever.
Or they might do Silver Eyes and Salem shows up and reks everyone since Ruby blew her load and the dumb thot gets kidnapped for all the Vol.6 shit to go down.

Vol's 1-3 are 80% fights/20% Story in terms of quality, crossed with the soundtrack. As you venture on it slowly begins to tilt into a balance then go to the opposite side as things like the creator dying happen, making RT lose their best animator.

the show is so mediocre that it ends up breaking the scale and ends up being likeable despite the fact it should be hated for every reason.

and a wide selection of waifus

When did you discover RWBYg, RWBYg? For me if I remember correctly My first RWBYg thread was somewhere in the 350 range, very possible #354, It was a Nora OP.

BAAAAAAAD LUUUCK CHAAARM

200s somewhere

Was that in /trash/ or here?
I discovered /RWBYg/ around Volume 3 was just beginning so around the 600 to 700 mark.

the real general is the one in /trash/, the one here is like a summer home

that we grew up in and then got kicked out of

oh fr*ick there's new episodes already????

Volume 2 hiatus to Vol3 (/trash/ didn't exist at that time)
Made #555 with a Nora Check 'em image

Beginning of volume 2

only ep1 and the yang trailer user.

Oh #350~ on Sup Forums
Hell I think I participated in the first trash threads, yeah I definitely fucking did because I remember everyone flipping their shit about the last post in the last thread on Sup Forums before the hiatus began.

#1000 newfag btw
hey guys this show is pretty neato

Just because he was in the opening doesn't mean he's going to matter.

Also made the first /trash/ thread with same Nora image.

exactly 3 days before v4 premiered. Before that I was on RT forums.

Ah yes the "Wess.. I" post.

Oh shit, I was going to post this one now. My man of infinite good taste.

I'd been following the show since the Red trailer aired at the end of RvB season 10, because I was already an RT fan, but I didn't really care about discussing it. I happened to see the general in the catalog while randomly browsing Sup Forums towards the end of volume 1 and it occurred to me that the show did actually count as Sup Forums. I stuck around after that pretty much, though I left for the first 2 hiatuses

pyrrha will return as human/grimm hibrid

the "Weiss, I..." post?
I also remember the 1st post of V4 thread being. "Yes user, what is it?" with a Weiss as OP image.

It's just getting started, buddy.

I can't remember the post no. All I know is .
I made /RWBYgt/ a thing.

Yes Satan, It was the "Weiss...I" post

why is Weiss looking at his sword?

RT X Project ACES collab when?

Meant to say welcome user, but the post went through too fast.

Not to be new, but is the link to EP 1 supposed to work? It just straight up doesn't play in any software I have. Whats the deal?

what was it?

>Using the RT forums after Barbara basically killed the RT site community
Must've been lonely

you gotta use a m3u8 player, might need a chrome extension too idk

Oh fuck I somehow don't have the cap, can anyone help out?

No she will return as a robot. Her soul is inside Ruby. They will use the soul transfer machine to move her soul out of Ruby and into a robot body, similiar to Penny.

Need more art of this pairing honestly.
I dig lady and knight dynamics.

just download the mp4 from the 1080p archive

Thank you for clearing up the confusion, love.

Oh, of course! Thank you dearly.

I love his uniform design so much.

Leo's dialogue seems to indicate Ironwood's boarder closing is already in effect, which means two weeks have passed since the end of s4.

That pilot is either going to get refused reentry into Atlas, or get completely assblasted by Ironwood under suspect of compromising security and/or being a facet of the shipment hijackings.

Thanks, Weiss.

Because she wants to see if his sword has any nicks in the blade.
It would be bad if it did.

Last thread before we were booted to /trash/ for the first time ended with one post being "Weiss... I".

Triple 7 confirms it. Thank you.

read "letters to winter" if you haven't
100% the best I've ever seen someone write weiss's character. oh yeah it has that ship too.

even though I hate white knight I still consider it my favorite, thats how well written weiss was.

>just to have her be mind controlled by Salem to fight Jaune

I got you, user.

i still don't know how this trope is called, yet it is still one of my favorites

God Jaune's armor is werid

Give me your smallest Rubes

>lady and knight pairings
>knight
>jaune

Why not Weiss with Armor Gigas (literal giant knight in a suit of armor) or Ironwood (big strong chivalrous man that can't take his "armor" off)

Man, the greentext archive really needs to be updated

I wanna grab her ass and kiss her neck while cumming inside her!

I'd play modded Dissidia with you guys

I'd be fine with just nibbling on her clavicle desu

I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right?

As the other user said, read "Letter to winters" and "A few pointers". Those are actually not cringe and good fanfictions.
Have more at mate

Wrangling Hamachi/Tuungle to accomplish that isn't overly worth it desu.

It would be a fun concept, though if we got a centralized modpack together.

I...wanna touch her belly!

Do these change the sounds as well?

Added the one relevant post from this thread. Not the best organized, but if anyone wants to make a better version, they are more than welcome to. I'm pretty terrible with Paint, I'll admit.

Will do user, thanks.

Because you can't fuck a suit of armour and Ironwood can't fuck both Wiess and Winter at the same time unless he gets that dong upgrade.
Also, I like that Jaune tries.

Sadly, no. You can accomplish that, but in order to do so you have to modify the base game's voice files.

You either have to have Yang sound like Tifa, or Tifa sound like Yang. You can't have both.