REEEEEE THEY'RE WOMEN WHY DO I HAVE TO WATCH WOMEN DO THINGS REEEEEEE

>REEEEEE THEY'RE WOMEN WHY DO I HAVE TO WATCH WOMEN DO THINGS REEEEEEE

Whats the problem? They all have perfectly fine justification for undertaking a suicide mission into a strange anomaly when all other expeditions failed. They're all believable, living characters. None of them are mary sues and moreover they all fail miserably and die.

Attached: Annihilation-header[1].jpg (633x356, 173K)

who are you quoting?

I see this movie shitposted on Sup Forums constantly and i dont even know the name of it.

Ghostbusters: Annihilation.

>go into zone
>see crazy shit
>discover film with more crazy shit
>NUH UH THAT CANT BE REAL

lol women

his reddit schizoid personality.

literally no one complained about that OP you dumb nigger

It's literally right there in the name of the image you fucking retard.

you

Nice blog faggot

>REEEEEE THEY'RE WOMEN WHY DO I HAVE TO WATCH WOMEN DO THINGS REEEEEEE
said no one ever.
is reddit closed for the day?

It's a shame they didn't choose five women with decent acting ability or it might have been good.

Play-doh: the motion picture

Most people have lauded the performances in the movie. You're just talking out of your own ass, faggot. Of course, that's an easy thing to do since you have a giant, gaping asshole from the dick train that passes through it daily, you fucking faggot.

I watched it last night and didn't realize until after, that it was full of things that trigger nu/tv/ so I can't discuss it here.

I love this saying

Why did they send a group of non soldiers so deep into the zone?
They are all given guns so I assume they got some level of training but they make a point establishing Natalie to be the only one truly capable of fighting, so again, why send such a vulnerable group of people deep into the zone?
Couldn't they just stand close to the border and study shit there? Or go around the edge?

There's not enough women being hurt and killed in modern cinema. Like that John Wick shit where he's butchering everybody in sight, but a stronk wymen can't be killed.
Annihilation's okay.

The people who bitch about that atuff literally only watch capeshit and Star Wars. Have you not noticed yet OP? They don't even know the movie existed, scrolled passes this thread to go yell about black panther or TLJ or whatever.
>performances
But Padme was shit. She is a terrible actress but somehow gets roles. Other than that it was gud.
The lady organizing it had cancer and wanted to die. They also could only gather intel from inside. When they went inside they blacked out for three days so that wouldnt work anyway.

not a single one of those women would be able to reliably fire those weapons

>anime has all girl cast
>they are all super cuties
>Hollywood movie has all girl cast
>half of them are ugly niggers and dykes

Attached: FA297612-3D2E-4962-A402-E862FDF5CC11.jpg (799x441, 70K)

They tried sending highly trained soldiers in. They can't just keep sending wave after wave of special operations. They don't know what they're dealing with so better to send a mix of people, including civilian scientists, rather than exhaust their military resources. Then again they should have just nuked it to begin with.

The blackout felt like a cheap plot device desu but the cancer thing does make sense thematically.

What other movie titles describe perfectly their blood office?

You singled out one performance of an actress which most people think sucks. She sucks because she's Natalie Portman, not because she's a woman.

>literally no one complained about that OP you dumb nigger

Attached: 1404582414923.jpg (400x386, 37K)

>all women team for an operation this sensitive
it really is fucking stupid because it would never happen.
it's so forced that it just makes it off-putting.

>He likes his women feminine

Attached: 1519510217307.png (259x234, 150K)

Yes I agree. You just said it had great performances. But the lady who comprises most the screentime is terrible. Im not saying women can't act or whatever. Jesus man.

>main girl gets BLACKED
>RLM recommendation
what did Mike Cucklasa mean by this?

a crack team of womyn

>send like 100 men in
>afterwards group of voluntarily suicidal female academics go in
WTF OBVIOUSLY THEY WOULD SEND MEN BECAUSE WOMEN SUCK AND HAVE CUDDIES!

>an operation this sensitive
it was a suicide mission

And? Doesn't change the movie being shit

calm down you fucking sperg, holy shit.

hit me with your best arguments that the movie sucks i'll deflect them all

The acting and the CGI were the only bad things about the movie, but the latter wasn't as prevalent so not that much of an issue.

the dialogue was poorly written and delivered

Not even the OP but i have seen exact posts like those multiple times in just the past couple of days. I assume they're shitposts because the idea of someone unironically refusing to watch a movie because it has women as the leads is extremely laughable. Point is they happen, shitpost or not.

The movie was good, also that pig bear boar scene spooked the FUCK out of me, the way it mimiced that bitch.

The forced big black cock scene sucked though you cannot deflect that.

I get some sick amusement knowing there is an entire group of people who can't enjoy the movie because of that.

The acting was bad and so was the dialogue. The story had glaring inconsistencies and failed to capture the essence of the novels in one single movie

using the books as a reason for why the movie is bad is a shit argument

It's actually hilarious. The BLACKED meme has been taken so far their brains are essentially rotting to the point seeing some black, male or female, in any kind of relationship or sex scene legitimately hurts them.

I mean let this fucking sink in. This is actually a thing, This is really happening.

>The acting and the CGI were the only bad things

i thought the ending was really weak. But the whole issue of it being all women was handled well and was not made a big issue of. Also there were no scenes of stronk womyn beating up much larger men.

The best part is they are the ones going around calling everyone triggered.

I feel like you sjwcucks make this shit up yourselves. I've not heard anyone complaining about the fact they were all women in this one.

The movie itself just ain't particularly good.

>i take things posted on Sup Forums seriously

reddit

Nah. A lot of them are just fucking around. But a lot of our newfriends are genuinely angry all the time and upset by this shit. You can generally spot them by their uses of the word, cuck, soy, nu and reddit.
Hang on now...

imagine uproar if the black girl will get COLONIZED. its always white woman/black male and Kike Cucklasa from RLM also wanted FinnRay in star wars force awakens,

Obviously not, the majority of any posts like that are shitposts for sure. But that is not to say none of them are real. You think the sheer amount of garbage people post is all just shitposts? Some them are sadly genuine, not common, maybe even rare, but they exist. I can promise you there are multiple people who browse and post on this board who unironically not only refuse to see a movie because of a character or more being black, but also it actively angers them to even see it exists.

There's a post in this very thread faggot

I dont have a problem with women in fact for the fact that they're emotionally and intellectually stunted inferior sub-humans and could never create the same level of suspense and investment as movie character

Women are cringe and suck at everything. It's just stupid pretending they can be smart or brave people when they've contributed nothing to history except spreading their legs and getting haremed out and fucked by kings and conquerors. You're seriously brainwashed and retarded if you can take le strong equal woman maymay seriously and not roll your eyes

The falseflag she built with obvious easy to debunk fallacy almost mimicing valid complaints so she can win the argument.
(its the only way females win any argument)
Ignored all the other ocean of valid complaints about this movie, such as scientists being grade S incompetent, hershlag participation the mission being forced by a plot driven sickness from her copy of a husband shortcut(2) even though every other creature from shimmer is dead or dying thanks to the core being destroyed (by mere fire lmao), the fact that "scientists" see a visibly contaminated zone famous for everyone who venture in never coming back and decide to enter it without hazmats yet the scientist who interviews her uses it all the time, so is he smarter than them? the fact that they didn't attempt communication through cable is also fucking retarded, add "its the future lets not use robots" and you win a cookie, the smartest of the bunch going "you become grass you win" my god i felt like my brain was made into a pretzel lmao, BLACKED, AYYMAOD, GRASSED, BEARED (though that one was cool)

This movie a shit.

You think there's women on Sup Forums actively making posts and threads purely to defend a movie just because you didn't like it? Seek mental help.

>using the ingredients as reason for why the food taste bad is not a valid argument.

Attached: 794651321651.png (645x729, 67K)

>He likes ooga-boogas

Yes i do, as a matter of fact, the way you dismissed every other thing i mentioned and attempted to sneak a personal attack based off a valid guessing really makes me believe you were born with a vagina, yeah, women can't logic.

What is it like to be this incapable of containing your autism?

>just because you didn't like it?
Now thats quoting something i never said, wich refer to my previous post of women often mimicing criticism almost close to valid ones just off enough so they have a flaw to attack and win its a trademark of female stupidity at this point.

incel?

Nobody is forcing me to watch this, which is good, because I don't plan to go see this.

>attacking the person not the argument
i win i win

Attached: charged7.png (645x729, 109K)

Sex or race doesn't matter user
Unless you're a woman or black. And then its wrong.

I genuinely will not be watching this movie because of its heavyhanded agenda to represent women as levelheaded scientists. And I'm completely comfortable with this.

You are not losing anything, there are screenshots of all the "good" imagery and they are not many, once you seen em, its gone, the good part is over.
Theres nothing here worth watching, not even hershlag can save this crap.

See but you would have more people willing to engage with it if you could contain your autism. Problem is the rest of the post is really of no consequence in comparison to the part that makes you a lolcow. That and you are not very coherent.

>see i d-don't have to logic bcoz ur dumm l-lol i guess

Attached: cumbrain3.png (645x729, 63K)

there is absolutely nothing wrong with the fact that in our free western society, with free choice, women don't choose hard science careers.

women in media right now are now over-represented in science roles, relative to reality. postmodernism is bullshit.

>96054271
This is a very quality post. You must be proud of yourself.

I ignored everything else you said because the vast majority of it was nonsense and you ended the post with a bunch of meme buzzwords which shows a clear lack of intelligence. I can refute your post if you really wish but this is a waste of my time so appreciate it cunt.

>scientists being grade S incompetent
Only person actually incompetent was the latina and she wasn't even a scientist.
>hershlag participation the mission being forced by a plot driven sickness from her copy of a husband
I don't understand the complaint here. You don't like that she had a motive to join the expedition? She cheated on her husband, he vanished for a year, comes back and is on the verge of death. That's not appropriate motivation?
>decide to enter it without hazmats
Wearing and carrying around a bunch of big hazmat suits and related things when traversing through dense forest and great distance isn't very smart, they have no reason to believe it's radioactive or anything. Plus they've sent dozens of other expeditions already they most likely tried some suits and it made no difference.
>the fact that they didn't attempt communication through cable is also fucking retarded
Drag a cable across miles when most tech doesn't even work? How fucking long would it even need to be?
>its the future lets not use robots
They say in the movie they tried drones and other tech and none of it worked, pay more attention next time.

Oh man some fat heavy make up faced roastie is typing intensely a personal attack to attemp to invalidate your post using Sup Forums iconic slangs so nobody calls her tumblr, just watch.

Would you want to be reborn as a woman, Sup Forums?

cons: you are weaker, dumber, shallower than any man, yout interests are primitive and your entire purpose boils down to receiving cum and growing better (hopefully male) humans in your belly

pros: in their infinite kindness, men have constructed society that makes your life as easy as it can possibly be. You will never experience hardship of any kind, and if you do men will always be there to clean your messes. Also, you have tiddies

>This movie a shit.
Yes, you clearly never mentioned not liking the movie.

>analkillation is guud moobie

Attached: cumbrainless.png (645x729, 62K)

the Sup Forums boogeyman he created in his head

OH NO NO NO
Man this movie looked by garbage

Attached: 1521249056093.jpg (800x450, 77K)

My point was that [the attempt of defending the movie] wasn't being fueld by the fact that [i personally didn't liked it] but to prevent criticism.

that just looks downright depressing

>Would you want to be reborn as a woman, Sup Forums?

no the whole periods and sensitive boob things would be too annoying. Its no wonder women are always complaining..

This. Stop your sjw-baiting, it won’t give you another TLJ

I'm not trying to prevent any criticism. If you don't like a movie i couldn't give less of a fuck. No movie is perfect, every movie has flaws. My problem comes when people shit on a movie when they clearly never even saw it, or people complaining about shit that doesn't even make sense.
There's a difference between valid criticism and hating on things they simply did not understand or were not paying attention.

I don't really believe that fat tumblr girls are the ones talking shit on Sup Forums. Male feminists are everywhere and they defend women by instinct

>bunch of old women
>wearing like army uniforms or some shit
what the hell is going on in hollywood? its such an easy gig and they're fucking it up.

>Stalker: Feminist Blacked Edition

no fucking thanks

???????????????

Nah
People are baiting Sup Forums who is baiting them. There are like 5 losers on either side that are legitimately mad the rest are just trying to troll the other and false flagging.

>only person actually incompetent was the latina and she wasn't even a scientist.
They were all in without hazmat, they all retried a strategy that has previously failed, they have all died in the DUMBEST ways possible (except THE latina coz she was decepted by a creature with deception features)
The latina was actually the almost smart one.
>I don't understand the complaint here.
Yeah my english is not very good sorry, but i will rephrase, his sickness is unnatural, and the fact that when the shimmer dies and all creatures too he doesn't is kinda odd.
>they have no reason to believe it's radioactive or anything.
Hazmat is not for radioactivity but bacterial contamination too.
>Drag a cable across miles when most tech doesn't even work? How fucking long would it even need to be?
Theres a (bunch of) cable(s) under the sea that connects whole continents, the army has weapons that uses cables to reach as far as 3 km or more, if radio is impossible cable is the FIRST solution.
>They say in the movie they tried drones and other tech and none of it worked, pay more attention next time.
Coz they weren't using cables.

Attached: use yo head nigga.jpg (396x396, 21K)

>They all have perfectly fine justification for undertaking a suicide mission
Bullshit, they insinuate they're there because science is the magical realm of womyns.

When I watched the first time, in that moment they walk up to the wall together, I started laughing thinking the wall was ectoplasm.

>the fact that when the shimmer dies and all creatures too he doesn't is kinda odd.
This is actually a very valid complaint. I agree it makes no sense. When everything created by the shimmer dies off, the kane clone should absolutely have died off too because he is a creation of the shimmer.

Now i will make this one slightly off topic but this part is very very wrong
>hating on things they simply did not understand
Imagine you do not understand how mental illness work but the neibor retarded kid keeps coming into your house and smearing fresh shit in all door handles, even if you don't understand how it works you have VALID reasons to be angry about it.

>young, gorgeous woman in costumes that show some skin
fixed your movie

Anyone else bothered by the head doctor lady?

She has this stupid fishface mumble that infuriates me

Just like in my japanese animes!

Some of these posts do not have the male audacity behind it, some unmentionable inchoerence plagues them as if it was a functionality that was not present in fabric pre-sets.
Sure male feminists can be annoying but if DNC shills taught us is that they do put a logical fight .

Some of these are just name calling.

*mumbles grumpily in your direction*

Attached: ventress.png (348x341, 146K)

Was the rainbow the symbol of LGTB+? The film explores sodomy and sterility of homosexuals, so is the refraction the gay rainbow?

Attached: ANAL-CANAL.jpg (1230x681, 46K)

I was not expecting this movie to turn into a Tool music video at the end

it was cool tho

Attached: Schism3.jpg (578x855, 201K)

Sup Forums racists are SUCH fucking snowflakes, it's hilarious