WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WUZ

Ive got money riding on NY turning red. Meme it into reality friends.

BLUUDSSS

New Yorker here. Copy that.

>PA

Too corrupt, expect it to go blue.

Already voted for him

Deus vult

I've been wondering, by what % D would voter turnout in NYC have to fall for NY to go red? It's traditionally 20%-30% in favors of Dems, so it's gotta be pretty damn high right? Is it even feasible barring a massive scandal like video footage of the Democratic nominee beating up a black person and calling them a nigger?

LI fag here
Trump signs all over the place
Ive seen maybe two "Im with her" bumbper stickers total since last April

NY is red

BELIEVETHATWECANWIN

I'm voting for Trump in NJ

You got it, bro.

Yea Trump signs everywhere in the NY hinterland but the NYC shithole drags the whole state to doom every time.

Besides the die-hard liberals, what is behind the support of Clinton in Jew York? Looking over her legislator history in the state--seriously not impressed.

Maybe kek gives us big thunderstorms in nyc like he gave us in london.

>nj
>red

Lmao no, lived here my whole life, you don't understand the amount of minorities and Jews we have in the north of the state

Die-hard liberals and people who blindly vote Dem are basically her voting base.

That's pretty much it. Partisan politics was a mistake.

Anywhere north of Westchester is red. Traditionally.

I work a lot in the lower Hudson Valley and have only seen a few Clinton lawn signs. Every other house is proudly supporting the Don.

New York will go red and stay red.

My family and I in Upstate will be voting Trump, but I don't think the state going red is possible.

I got money on new jersey

New York turns Red

How can you meme a picture with NY red and NH is not red, NH red could actually happen.

WE WUZ KANGZ (OF PRUSSIA)?

I'll do my best

Kek wills it

Reporting in

Our island may be a small part of the state, but it is long and will go red

And Irish and Italians. Don't both those groups vote Democrat?

This faggot Tom got in, I'm still voting for Trump

Is that how long his bbc is

If NJ goes red you can than south Jersey. Trump love is all around here

wow, money down the drain
literally one of the bluest states

How's the Tap coming along? Did material testing on it for a few months. That old bridge is so shitty

North NJ in the white suburbs is all Trump signs all the time. It's the minorities that they round up by the busload and the Jews that will vote for Hill. I know dyed-in-the-wool Dems who either aren't voting or actually said they're with Trump.

NYer voted for trump already but let's be real guys, our state is a slave to the city, nothing is changing here.

Kek says NY will be red.

Even if we win NYC, which is possible with statrn island and queens + potentially manhattan with low turnout, you still have to worry about literal cesspool gibsmedat cities like Albany, Rochester, Syracuse and Buffalo

What town

>Maine in play

Maine in play

>Maine in play

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

People don't realize that Orthodox Jews are voting trump.
NY is going red

why would NY not go red?
trumps like one of the most famous new yorkers

Bullshit, downstate has LI/queens and Staten Island being red/purple.

Every single upstate city - Albany, Rochester, Syracuse, and Buffalo is nigger tier shitholes that go blue every time in a general election but go red every other election. Buffalo is the only salvagable one. Than you have formerly red smaller cities like Troy, Utica, etc that NYC pumped full of parolees and work for welfare types.

PA will go budd dwyer corrupt style and go blue no matter what

Guys I have no doubt Trump will win the general election, but Jewyork going red? Come on.

All it takes for NY to go Blue is NYC

NY hasn't been red in decades

I've got money on it at 30 to 1

NYC -the NY metro area, has literally 1/2 the population of New York state.
There is a case to be made for NYC autonomy.
For example the fracking ban, written by NYC politicians, sure as fuck doesnt affect NYC but it royally fucks St. Lawrence county right up the ass

Friendly reminder that upstate NY is one of the most depressing and economically disadvantaged areas in the country.
I'd sooner live in rural west virginia or missippi than go back to that shithole