You were close, lads

You were close, lads.

>Leaf

it doesn`t mean shit, the court has absolutely no power over the Prime Minister.

>Implying high court will have shit to say when this lands in front of the supreme court and later parliament

and the prime minister has "absolutely no power" over the Queen...........

>implying majority of the political class aren't remoaners

>A fucking Leaf
People in power would be stupid to go against what the people voted for. There would be riots in the streets if they did

I mean that's why they have the Second Amendment.

Hey, I have nobility ties in UK. I wanted to go there at some point, and didn't want to be stepping into Bongistan.

Besides, do you really think England fears it's populace? They have no right to arms and are extremely coddled.

A fucking leaf.

And the queen backed Brexit

>parliament

thats exactly the problem.

If the referendum would be binding, no problem there.

But it isn't, so if it goes into the parliament the globalist shills will vote remain, against the peoples will

Guys, explain please - what happens IF there is a "government blockade" over the Brexit and then it's up the Queen to decide it? What happens if she decides then to remain? Is it possible?

See

The Queen will back Brexit, I'll put my beret back on and back the Queen. Our enemys will fall before us.

Oh shit, fire up that monarchy senpai, time to slay the unbelievers

LMAO

The referundum was a meme.

the queen has no power to legislate

It's time to rule those waves again.

THe queen doesnt respect Islam so has no power over the UK.

It'll be thrown out. I wouldn't worry. Defying the majority means a constitutional crisis. The government will do a whip round to dare MP's to go against the people.

I think the appeal will work.

Also

>African millionaire
>Married to ((hedge fund)) boss
>Not the very incarnation of ((globalism))

Proves the Patriot campaign right. Traitors should be shot.
Daily reminder: Those 54 yellow votes(now 56 for SNP) speak for just 1mn people. 1 of those "other" seats speaks for 4.1mn(UKIP). This is how backwards and utterly shit our politics is.

The government is for leaving, the problem is that a court decided parliament needs to vote to activate article 50, putting a commons full of remainers against the people.
If they did block it, we'd have a constitutional crisis.

>Daily reminder: Those 54 yellow votes(now 56 for SNP) speak for just 1mn people. 1 of those "other" seats speaks for 4.1mn(UKIP). This is how backwards and utterly shit our politics is.

yep FPP sucks, time to reform your system bongs.

>against the people

Brexit absolutely should go ahead but can we stop using this line. They won't block it, it would be political suicide but let's not pretend like Brexit was the overwhelming will of the people. I voted brexit and still think it should have gone to parliament regardless, 52-48 direct democracy votes shouldn't decide such sweeping changes.

Sure it might be the way I wanted it now but maybe not in future for other things.

>52-48 direct democracy votes shouldn't decide such sweeping changes.

whats the difference between a 310 to 291 vote in a representative parliament?

Same shit.

Good little pleb, let the elites decide for you because we plebs are too stupid to decide!

They've considered and debated the issue more than I'm a libtard I love the EU or I hate brown people let's leave the EU.

>and debated the issue

there is nothing to debate, the people, whom they (should) represent, have given their saying on this issue.
The only thing they can debate is how and when its happening, not the matter itself.

>Use brown people instead of shitskin

How are your vacations in Britain Achmed al Paki ?

It will happen. My point is that this is a good thing because the terms will be debated and decided rather than being in the hands of May's dream team and that I don't want direct democracy anyway because it's shit.

>and that I don't want direct democracy anyway because it's shit.

i for one am overjoyed, soon the brexiteers will have to come to the reality that their meme election counts for jack shit and we will remain in a more tolerant society

trump wins: theresa may ignores court
trump loses: theresa may gets parliamentary approval

your freedom's safe either way, lads