I AM A NERVOUS FUCKING WRECK

I don't know who to believe anymore.
Since this election started Hillary and Trump are constantly "getting btfo XD".
And nothing ever happens.
Also doesn't this Soros guy own the fucking voting machines.
Just someone tell me who is going to win.
With undeniable proof please.

Another thing is this gay poll bullshit.
Whenever trump leads in the polls, hillary is btfo of, but when hillary leads the polls are fake and gay.
What the fuck?

Hillary is going to win, the way the electoral college is setup trump has little to no change of winning at this point.

And before every autistic person on the board throws a hissy fit, I own a Maga hat, I want trump to win but know he won't

Why? Explain the electoral college to me please.

We don't really know motherfucker and after this election I'm over with fucking Sup Forums, I'm not yet ready to digest this pedo and occult shit redpill yet

pathetic scum. just roll over and die already.

Essentially every state gets a certain amount of votes towards the election based on population. I live in NJ so whoever wins the election in NJ gets the full 14 votes , it's not like split up in anyway based on %. So when you see those maps on here that look mostly red, that aren't representing the true numbers and probabilities.

This same shit happened last election where everyone was saying is close etc. And Obama BTFO Romney in electoral votes

This is the type of person that doesn't understand how American elections work and instead gets mad when someone explains why the election is already over

Fuck off and wait until November 8th.

I wouldn't say its no chance. He has a good chance. But it is true, she only has to rig a little in one state to win it all.

Hillary will "win", then voter fraud will be reported from every state, forcing an investigation and a large backlash from most government agencies. Trump will then be given what's his, and his first business will be to prosecute her and remove her cronies from government.

What's there to be nervous about?
You can't change anything.
Just enjoy the ride. May it never end.

It's impossible to tell who's winning, I think.

The Bush elections had the same feeling in the air. We'll survive. This is a new level of crazy but we'll survive.

>nothing ever happens
aka im too ignorant to use my fucking eyes for 5 seconds or a CTR
SAGE

So they are going to try to murder everyone in America that refuses to turn in a repeating rifle (media will call them assault rifles.)

If you aren't already, start eating healthy and taking a walk around your neighborhoods boys. You are going to want to know who is a resident and who is an outsider in the coming days/years.

To add onto what the other guy said, this results in some "swing states" states being a lot more important than others. For example, why waste time campaigning in a small state like Hawaii when you could spend that time fighting for Florida?

who is the semen demon

Praise Kek

Her IG is jessicababyfat. Enjoy.

Join us, brothers. The fire rises.

Likely win for Hillary.

Unless of course the polls are so wrong as to be useless or some massive scandal rears its head.

But i have to say, no matter who wins, this have been the most entertaining election i can remember.

Kek wills that Trump is our next president, with the power of memes.

Checked. Praise Kek.

Praise Kek

Hillary won't "win".

Hillary will win.

Do you think you're in charge?