The creators of Drawn Together are running a campaign over on the show's Facebook page to bring it back with brand new...

The creators of Drawn Together are running a campaign over on the show's Facebook page to bring it back with brand new episodes. If you buy the new dvd and email them a photo of yourself with it, along with your phone number, one of the cast members will call you to say thanks in the voice of the character they played in the show.

>Strong Xandir....strong Xandir.

If it came back, would you still want one of the characters to be a gay Link, or would you prefer to see a different game character get parodied?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT2kvkz-IvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=134HzozSW1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=aGEwyNy7pW0
youtube.com/watch?v=gFC8r1B-iZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drawn Together sucked absolute dick.

Tell them to bring back clone high instead

The movie was even worse.

It was great you tasteless nigger.

it was better than south park or family guy

It was OKAY maybe a few times. But the series as a whole is low effort, shitty written shlock.

What does this have to do with video games?

Sweet Jesus this

>WHAT IS GOING OOONNN??

To this day I still say this in a sassy voice during fucked up situations and nobody knows what the hell I'm talking about.

I can't help it, I loved Xander.

One of the main characters is satire of gamer culture, and the show frequently made use of that to poke fun at video game logic.

FUCK YOU DUCK!
youtube.com/watch?v=mT2kvkz-IvQ

Don't make me suck your dick!

I have this theory that quantity over quality when it comes to humor usually makes a better show/movie. This show pumps out jokes left and right and they're not funny 80% of the time but sometimes you get that one scene that makes the show for you. This was one of those shows. This applies to all the scary movies too. and airplane, naked gun, ect.

Yeah I'd agree with that. The gags kept coming, and you usually ended up giggling even though most of them were atrociously stupid.

Also Foxxy & Clara were hot.

I'm not gay, but I would fuck the shit outta Xandir.

God please this.

The fuck is wrong with her eyes is she slow?

If I remember correctly she is the sister of the princess chick and she has down syndrome but they keep her locked away like the Kennedys do with the one sister who was lobotomized.

yeah she's the retarded cousin of the disney princess characters. Captain hero ends up sleeping with her as part of a bet, but then falls in love...This was a strange show.

Don't make me kick your ass!

i can't tell if people are being ironic when they say stuff like this anymore, that is literally gay

this show got a few laughs out of me every once in a while.

The one I remember the most is the episode where Captain Hero pretends to be another person by putting on glasses and entering a relationship with Xandir to see if he's gay.

I know i loved the show but the only episode i remember is the one with paraplegic man.

Don't lie you wanted to fuck that gay little elf twink

It actually turned out it was a bet by other retards to see if she would sleep with Captain Hero.

She only speaks in reviews of the movie "I am Sam"

Please more Toot!

How about the one where Captain Hero's nemesis is someone who convinces him to wash his balls

Captain hero had some of the best stuff in the show
youtube.com/watch?v=134HzozSW1Q

anyone got the gif of the balloon and ice cream?

I jacked off to Princess and Foxy making out in the jacuzzi

yep, that one too

and the one where wooldorf's cum cures everything.

How is this remotely video games?

My favorite episode is the one where Xandir asks everyone to help come out to his parents, so they so act like his family and goes on WAY too long.

>Sup Forums - Video Games
Never change, Sup Forums

Good taste this was a great episode, the one with the gloryhole at the party is good too.

>Son, I think I speak for your mother and I when I say WELL DUUHH

This show really had its moments.

>like a tampon, once i had a taste of blood I wanted more

lmao

best post on Sup Forums I've ever seen

>t. Mr Enter
Let me guess, it was too "meanspirited"?

youtube.com/watch?v=aGEwyNy7pW0

>tfw you will never party with the Foxxy 5

Please no.
Many series have been brought back and shattered my childhood delusions.
Please let me stay in ignorance.

this, it was awful

TOOTED

clone high (and undergrads) was pretty weak, why does anybody want it revived?

I always wanted to see gay link get fucked in the ass.

somebody here know where I could find the original pilot episode in flash from 2003?

I still recall that scene where they are moving the lawn, and down in the grass you see how an entire village of smurfs gets chopped up. Pretty hilarious.

It's too bad people want to bring back a shit show like Drawn Together and not a masterpiece like pic related.

My waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=gFC8r1B-iZk

if they bring it back it better not just be season 3 again. im all for it coming back otherwise

I mean, yeah, quite literally since everyone in that show was gay as fuck.

That was one crazy Yom Kippur...

This, it was terrible and thought that "gore lol" and "sex lol" was a substitute for humor.

I didn't back when I first saw it, but after all this years of NEETness and Sup Forums... well...

Bring it back, anything to piss off Entard.

Hipsters who think they're smart for watching a show nobody else gave a fuck about

>wow toot really nailed my mom's ability to take a punch
good episode

Ehh.
I loved the show, but I think it has run it's course.
Let it die in peace.

This