twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh shit what's up faggot? berwyn?

what up senpai.

t. monroe cty formerly delco

looks much better up here

Reading Pa here. Pitt and Philly are the only major concerns

you going to school there or just from that shithole

Pittsburgh checking in

State College here. Still looks like a liberal paradise but there's a few pockets of Trump supporters. Went as Trump for Halloween and got more high fives and shit then insults, so take that for what it's worth.

Philly here. There are only Hillary signs put up by union members. And they put up 50 signs along a single street.

I have yet to see a single house with an individually placed Hillary sign. Have seen 2 or 3 bumper stickers. Obviously zero trump signs or stickers because people don't want niggers destroying their property.

I recently drove from Philly directly north to the northeast PA border with NY state. I saw approximately 35 Trump signs and one for "Minorities for Hillary".

Found out i have some old friends who live in Pittsburgh today they wont tell me who their voting for but i think it might be clinton

Okay Pa Fags,
Rust Belt casualty old fag here.
Left Pa in the 80s with my family.
Tell me anons.
How can anyone in the Rust Belt not vote for Trump?
Trump is running on the 80's democratic platform.
Making America Great again means rebuilding industry.

California is 10 times better than Pennsylvania
Your state a shit

You guys should be scheming on ways to fuck black turnout. Maybe you should try spreading the Podesta Moloch worship shit

From there, it's a disgraceful city

I'm in Pittsburgh and voted Trump. Went out to rural north PA a few weeks ago and saw about 50 Trump lawn signs to 3 Clinton signs.

I wish there was early voting in PA so that we could at least have a bellwether of where the state's heading. All we have to go on is shit polling and anecdotes.

Early voting would mean higher nonwhite turnout

Centre County

fucking lib college kids

Pennsylvania's a snore.

I was in Philly earlier this year.

Literal kikes and niggers everywhere.

Black people and hispanics don't have the motivation needed to send in early voting card. That's why they have to literally bus them around on voting day

Yorkfag here. Trump support is almost universal, and people are super excited about it. We can do this.

Fair point but it's still a minor frustration. We'll have no true way of knowing how the state's going until the votes are actually counted.

Villanova area here, I'm seeing more shill than trump signs... feelsbadman.

Philly here. People are desperately trying to get SEPTA to go back to work in time for the election because niggers can't be bothered to walk a block to vote.

When Trump wins Pennsylvania expect this to be a major scandal. Somehow people will blame Republicans for the Democrat-run SEPTA not being able to cooperate with the Democrat-run city government.

Nice bait.

>Pennsylcucks
>Helping Trump

Drive central to eastern pa every day All over the fucking place harrisburg, Lancaster county, Lebanon county, reading and more.

I would put a realistic estimate of trump vs hillary signs around 35 trump signs to every 1 hillary sign. Something we I've noticed is I've see plenty of business with trump signs and not a single pro hillary sign.

Lots of pro trump billboards over the last month as well even digital ones in harrisburg.

Niggers are not going to carry pittsburg and Philly as hillary isn't black so they don't care.

PA going red.

Also fix that pic op no one goes to wawa we all go to sheetz or turkey hill.

Indiana County here. Every street is lined with Trump signs (and same with every neighboring area). I'm just worried about the cities.

Pittsburgh/Monroeville here, Trump signs everywhere, I think I've seen one Hillary sign. My wife and i are voting Trump

Lancaster is mostly trump. I know two lesbians that are voting hillary and I saw like 3 hillary yard signs that's it... o and my friend is voting for hillary but he's a cuck

In Philadelphia all of the unions are supporting her.

My nigga I'm also going to school up here. Your major?

Bridgeport/King of Prussia

DE here. We are too far gone, but we're counting on you to fight the good fight.

It's more time to bus muds around to vote in multiple places

That T-hill has the best ice tea

Trump signs all over the goddamned place, even in cities.

I still like we'll never get a red PA.

>Commiefornia
>great bastion of faggots, liberals, and Jews
>better than PA
Try harder

Lower Macungie here. Mostly Trump

Forgot pic

Still feel like *

Sheetz is only good for Faygo fuck you mean boyo

Pretty bad to be honest
Very low chances

Kek it's fun to play pretend

UPenn here. Can't go to school because fucking septa is on strike.

i heard from a special someone that it is a very good school, this person also liked it very much.

Keep us updated, RUS.

Southern PA here, pretty much all Trump support. Havent seen a single Hillary sign. If PA goes blue it's because the 2 big cities fucked us

Bethlehem reporting.

There was a gathering of Trump supporters near the 5 points a couple days ago but I haven't seen them since. Plenty of Trump signs, but more and more Hillary signs are cropping up, unfortunately.

Fellow yorkfag. Agree its all trump, remember to try to remind your friends to vote/go with them if they want

MontCo here

Trump seems to have a lot of support amongst the younger Millennial voters than you'd expect. I've seen a few Hillary signs but nothing compared to Trump's. Most people are pretty apathetic and consider them both shit, but I wouldn't be surprised if Montgomery County goes Red.

LOOK WHAT I JUST DID.

ON MY WAY TO POST OFFICE NOW BABY

FUCK FORGOT PICTURE

OP, that thread sucks
where your political point?

Fug

I'm clearly asking about the state of PA's election outcome.

717 here.
I've personally talked at least 20 people into Trump, 5 of which have never voted in their lives.
Get to work boys. My mom, sister, and wife are even voting Trump.

too bad you can't edit your OP
idiot

I'm almost in PA, am I welcome?

>the cities swing the whole state alone myth

Here's Missouri.

PA is a state that is cucked beyond believe.
It won't go red this election, mybe you faggots can try again in 2020.

It doesn't matter PA faggot clinton lovers, Trump will win without your vote

1488 here, me and my lolis r voting for trump

We have wawa in Florida, you know.

You're gunna need to park that little cup right next to the greatest race in the world.

Wawa AND Publix.

412 here. Mom and her lifelong dem buddies are afraid Trump will win but have only butthurt to offer when asked about Hillary's email troubles.

>they wont tell me who their voting for
This usually means Trump voters. People don't go all nuts on you for choosing Hillary.

You can't walk or get an Uber?

I live a little bit outside Pittsburgh. Gotta say I see alot of Trump signs.

St. Louis is only about as big as Pittsburgh.

Philadelphia is twice the size of Kansas City and St. Louis combined.

>because niggers can't be bothered to walk a block to vote.
Liberals are going to be so mad when blacks fuck them over this election, and it will be glorious because they can't overtly criticize them. Expect a replay of the prop 8 tears tha CA had.

De here ... Fuck you guys. Learn to fucking drive.

Oh Trump is definitely going to win. I am looking out the window of my mom's house where i live right now and i can see soooo many trump signs. Like there is no way we can lose with this many trump signs.

Because you live in a white area

Nah when i was visiting my friend's moms house in another town there was also sooo many trump signs. Ive never seen a hillary sign around my gated community, so there's no way trump can win PA.

Fuck off troll

troll? I'm just like you. i just really want trump to win and i know that with this many trump signs on my street, he definitely will!

PA is a full on retard state, but california is Beaner Libertard paradise, with no fucking water.
can keep to your jizzed-self 0/10

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

Stfu oldfag

My Lebanon brother! You going to the rally tonight?

How comfy is rural PA?

Idk man I assumed they were clinton voters because they didn't exactly like trump and they're millenials not sure if they like clinton either tho

Former 215'er just moved to VA. Sent in my absentee for Bucks last week. Had to get a second ballot sent. First one never arrived, second one had a yuuuge tear in the envelope. They're gettin' desperate.

I think they're looking for white-boy names on ballots (I'm quite obviously a Mick by name) and trying to stop them.

stfu why are transplant floridian scum such attention whores?

I'm also KoP. Meet me at Maggianos in 20 minutes.

well start hacking the ballots faggot

>transplant

or spic...whichever one doesnt matter you still live in a shithole faggot

>middlesworth
>not Herr's

GFY.

Lol only mental retards on each side think that means something.

White Latino keeps the numbers at 75%.

Regardless PA will flip, low black turn out and super high rural turn out.

Dont know whats happening in FL, so we might be the spoiler in this.

Beaver county here. Things looking pretty good imo. For every clinton sign I see, there are 40 trump signs.

>white latinos
You mean like these?

LOL I wish. Currently going to school at Penn state

I spent the worst fucking year of my life in Bridgeport

Disgusting

>tfw it's not Tuesday so no $2 Dead Guy ale at Fox and Hound

Feels bad, man.

Luzerne County - Blue in 2012

Not this year, pals

Allegheny and Erie will go red just comparing demographics to Luzerne

Lehigh Valley is a maybe but probably not.

50/50

Look at this year's primary turnout for Luzerne

717 checking in. Saw one Hillary sign and roughly 750 Trump signs on my morning deliveries. Not exaggerating.

State College fags reporting in, nice. There's a huge "underground" Trump movement going on if you know where to look. I've seen quite a few Trump supporters on Tinder though so it's not all lost.

They're pretty much forced to, though. I know Philly Union guys. I believe a lot of them only do it so they can keep their jobs.

You seem upset. It's ok. It happens when lessers interact with the most powerful race in the world. I will not insult you. Your lot is hard enough as it is.