UFO Picture in Podesta emails

UM GUYS... Its from Nasa?

WTF am I looking at here, I did not change the filename.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41996

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11839
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/11839/3166
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-120
astronautix.com/s/sts-12.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bK9ifHbisIg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983
youtube.com/watch?v=1u8R8Nemo-I
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39048
giphy.com/gifs/zp9rNxVg0L3Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

.asf is a video file format so where is the video? are attachments included in these email releases?

yes, there is an attachment tab at the top of the page that shows the two attachments

WTF?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11839

Theres that "STS120" again

>some literally who takes a blurry screengrab of a NASA video and sends it to podesta
>HURR DURR UFOS

The attachment in this file has the video! WTF?!

cant ya just download the attachment?
upload it to mega

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11839
some brave soul download.

They are both image files, this looks like a screen grab

someone get that video!

AYYYYYYYYY

>They are both image files, this looks like a screen grab
are you saying the attachments in the email are just images or the .asf video file is attached?

some bits of a nassa stream, then the image of the object that you can barely see and then he just brightens the shit out of it

Wut I dlded it.... Wtf is going to happen? Im gonna get v&??

Fuck tell me this isnt true.

I couldnt see shit in the video. all dark blurry

Just did. Opening it.

>NGR

kek

The ayy lmaos are gonna get us bro.

Seriously though, TF is that?

Someone make the video into a webm or something

so what does the email say its supposed to be?
where is the camera located? is the receiver mounted here on earth, the shuttle, ISS?

Prepping a big NGR bull for my gf as we speak.

I really cant tell... god I wish they would come with an HD ufo footage for once. ffs

The video has sound that you probably don't want to miss...

>some brave soul download.
This kind of people actually browse Sup Forums

Can someone explain to me why are they emailing in html format?
no bully pls

Upload on /gif/

It's from the shuttle
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-120

They're both images in the email. Another user found the mp4 though, its really hard to make out what that is

astronautix.com/s/sts-12.html

WE.

You're looking at someone trying to play Podesta like the fucking retard he is

I watched on my phone and holy fuck its incredible

Not sarcasm

It's SOMETHING if it's not a fucking UFO

WUZ

who found the video and where is it? what do you mean another user found it? where is the link to it online on the NASA ftp then?

WUZ

WAS ALIUMS?

>I watched on my phone and holy fuck its incredible
well that sounds incredibly vague and useless, isnt it just a satellite launch?

It is not official. Check the sender.
[email protected]
If I email Podesta a bunch of references to food just for lulz, would you guys use it as proof of the ring?

Someone draw the ufo? it's too damn dark!

Looks like who ever is
>[email protected]
was watching the NASA space stream and saw OPs pic, He then sent this and a zoomed in one (pic) to Podesta.
NOTHIGN TO SEE HERE.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

youtube.com/watch?v=bK9ifHbisIg

You already know that the answer to that question is yes

video quality too poor to actually make any judgements

Where? Because I doubt it..

Then lets do it.
Lets plant evidence that will be rejected by court.
Kek demands it

Guys, let's not get distracted so close to the election. Let's focus on Hillary's CONFIRMED CRIMES to help Trump win the presidency, THEN we can waste time shitposting about ayy lmaos as much as we want (and I openly admit that ayy lmaos are a fascinating topic). C'mon, a FUCKING AUSSIE is telling you to temporarily refrain from shitposting, so you KNOW this shit is SERIOUS! Don't do what the CTR kikes WANT us to do, which is get DISTRACTED!

What is a .tif? How can I play that attatchment?

this. OP is a fag again

It's from a German guy to Podesta. I tried to google this Horst Leskau guy, but did not find anything on a glance except a review for a 1-day gyrocopter flight.

My guess is that he sent it to Podeska to find out what it was. Not sure if either of them actually believe this thing to be extraterrestial. However, I wonder why a German guy would e-mail Podeska about it, of all people.

You are bound to get more intelligent responses to shit like this on Sup Forums. /x/ is for retards, not joking. Been there lately?

Here's the video, dunno what I'm supposed to be looking at desu. The email seems to be from a UFO enthusiast asking Podesta to reveal some info.

The only sound is the astronauts communicating to mission control that they've turned off all of their exterior lights.

>/x/ is for retards, not joking.
implying Sup Forums is not

Then what the fuck is this?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983

>This Treaty incorporates the reality that humans have evolved into a higher frequency of consciousness than that of the past. While language about the Cosmic Cultures (ETs) is not directly stated, the concept in this Treaty incorporates the fact that humanity is and will be officially in contact with the Cosmic Cultures (some humans are already in contact) … and it is important to note that while there are many carefully taught ideas about the off planet cultures/beings, and many perspectives and interpretations about experiences and thoughts about ET’s, the fact is that “they” have evolved, NONE of them are hostile, and it is time for humanity to evolve and live in peace as there is in space, now. THE LAST CARD presented by von Braun is what we need to know is about to happen…but it hasn't because humanity is still willing to fight and destroy each other and our common environment so the war industry is continuing…there hasn’t been a need to escalate that war mentality into space until recently…it is happening. With the confrontations, during this time when humanity is about to deploy space-BASED technology in the forms of advanced space stations (hotels, habitats, etc..), and mining asteroids or fighting them, among the current conversations of intentions, the time has come when it is urgent to make sure there is world agreement to NOT BASE weapons in space. There is only one chance to get this Treaty signed, this agreement among space-faring nations. That is BEFORE weapons get based on stations, asteroids/celestial bodies, etc. In spite of rumors, there are NO weapons based in space. The Treaty has one purpose…to ban ALL space-BASED weapons…which is doable now.

This. Partially.. Keep an eye on it but focus on real shit that'll get her caught...

Here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=1u8R8Nemo-I

I wish i knew what the fuck I was looking at.

Why is that object moving so fucking quick?

And why won't they clarify what they're seeing?

I just watched the video and clearly see something even though it's grainy as all fuck.

>Calling yourself a retard
Seems productive

Big black space cocks

AYY LMAOS

Yup. We need to mobilise. We need to do hard work. It won't always be like this, there's only four more days until the election.

>forgot JW in my ID

Oh, that sounds just wonderful. Here, take three Watchtowers, one for each of you.

>Sup Forums can't even recognize spam email today
Are you 80 years old

If this was true, why don't the aliens just land and say, if you achieve world peace you can join us.

It would be done quick i imagine.

who is horst.leskau ?

Alright, Aussiebro. What would you like to discuss? I've got all day.

But he replies to this sort of shit.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39048

>From:[email protected]

kek

WE ARE GETTING DISTRACTED.

FOCUS, MY FRIENDS.

My video got deleted and I can't login anymore. it's not taking my password

uh...

Well, I can see something there user. Don't you? It's as good for proof of UFOs as any. Was this ever released publicly?

giphy.com/gifs/zp9rNxVg0L3Qk

Obviously a klingon bird of prey

I think we're on a hit list now bro.

THEY JUST TOOK DOWN THE VIDEO!

TOP KEK.

Haha and then this brit ayylmao comes with this spam to flood this thread.

i dont think ive ever seen it before.

That was pretty quick.

And it's gone.

THIS, THIS, THIS. FUCKING FOCUS, EVERYONE!!!!! DON'T FUCK UP SO CLOSE TO THE FINISH LINE!!!!!

Of course I see something, but what is it? How do we knows it's not just light reflecting off the shuttle or something? There isn't enough information about what should be in frame or how (and if) the camera is moving.

im freaking the fuck out