Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

You

you for watching this

Everyone.

The boyfriend for being a piece of shit.
Quagmire for being a murderer who didn't go punished.
Quamire's Sister for being a dumb bitch who allows herself to be beat.

Seth

/thread

Why doesn't Seth and his sister just fuck already?

>All boyfriend did most of the episode was slightly raise his voice
>All we saw of him hitter her was a shadow
>Even a police officer witnessed it
>Instead of arresting him, they decide to commit first degree murder deep in the woods all because he was mean to a 3DPD

The writers who think anyone can take anything from Family Guy seriously.

Quigemire, for not doing something about it the moment he found out it was happening.

>Let's make an episode about this totally super serious theme.
>"This reminds me of the time I worked as Angelina Jolie's left boob."

Most cases that involve this type of abuse ends up fucked because the power to decide if an arrest can happen is with the victim.

>3DPD
How fucking retarded do you have to be to get that wrong?

>Still believing this myth!
This had to br the most retarded myth that people actually believes. There's no legal basis for this myth either. If the victim or anyone report abuse and police can fond enough evidence, the abuser will be arrested, no matter the victim wishes. The abuser commited a state crime and thus the victim has no say for charges of the abuser. Think how retarded this system of the victim being the only one pressing or dropping charges would be. Of course most victims will try to help out the abuser. This is why this has to be the most contrived episode in Family Guy, just one camcorders recording Jeff's abuse and boom he's arrested. 15 minutes of the episode is not needed now.

FPBP.

A trial is not the same as an arrest, though, and a trial for domestic assault without a complaining witness is like your mother's asshole after her black lover fucks it: a giant, gaping shitheap that no one can save.

There was a Family Guy cast interview on Hulu I saw a few years ago when someone asked Seth about the romantic roles he and his sister voice over and went down a list of characters. He tried to deflect the question by replying something like "you guys make it sound like I fuck my sister in the studio."

This episode isn't family guy. What as the point of it ?

go away enter

He voice fuck her, they are basically having unprotected audio sex.

That sounds dirty

>I WANT TO FUCK MY SISTER? HAHAHAHAH AS IF!!!!
Nice deflection there seth.

Does that mean they'll get hearing aids?

>This

The new episode that just aired had Chris and Meg play doctor and about to kiss. At this point, I could swear this is Seth's cry for help.

Brian.
It's always Brian.

I have no pity for masochist whores
>inb4 edgy

This. Mainly because I don't know why anyone would want to watch Family Guy post season 3.