RWBY/RT General #1204 Boop Edition

Rules of /RWBYg/
>1. Love RWBY, Hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the pastebin:pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed) (embed)
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Yang trailer
roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-5-yang-38-gojh4

RWBY V5 link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/f7ff1f9c-e373-4a5e-a4e4-89c27d12f3b5/index.m3u8

CRWBY link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/6e038a5d-ee9a-4284-8ded-161b20f2f5bd/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

Does anyone have the pic of Octavian chimping out after Pyrrha's death?

weiss is nice

EVERY THREAD

Ruby is cute! CUUUUUUUUTEEEEE!

Never noticed that detail before. Funny.

can we get a
Reminder to ignore and report shitposting.

Just in case you migrated user.
She has a sweet tooth, dresses like a goth, uses a scythe that is also a gun and can change into a glaive too.
She's single-minded about killing the monster that basically own her world and rip people apart and is insanely naive about many things, she thought it would take two weeks at the most to walk half-way across the world.
Her design and characterisation make her an awkward mess in most conversations that aren't about weapons or killing monsters and her lineage makes her an anti-magic super weapon.

She also wears red and Arc Sys loves that colour as it is the colour of player one.

This thread is now property of Project Freelancer.

That's a tradition from way back, you can fuck off

first for ren's best voice actor

Fuck off

kill all the goddamn faunus

One good thing about Monty dying was that he got a better voice actor. Voice acting was not Monty's thing. His brother is doing quite well even though he has no previous experience.

But they're hot

Fuck off

kill them in ovens then

>RT introduce Tex as a freelancer for hire
>Later decide to make her part of a group of super soliders (totally not ripping of Halo)
>'Oh shit, we introduced her as a solo freelancer though'
>'It's fine, we'll just call the group Project Freelancer'

Prove it

I need more Ruby greentexts.

Fucking newfags

Fuck off

it feels awful to say, but neath's voice is faaaar better imo

still miss monty's fights. it's crazy to me to think about how different the fights in V3 and 4 could have been (or hell, the entire volumes altogether if shane's letter was true, like raven supposedly having a fight scene against JNPR in V3).

You will get suffering.

monty had a deeper voice than his brother and i preferred it

>socially retarded
Okay, Now I understand why Mori likes this girl Noel and Celica are the same way, all she needs now is an obsession with a big brother figure and we're set.

>it feels awful to say, but neath's voice is faaaar better imo
It seriously was

It's weird to think Monty's death was a net positive for the show

Wrong kind of hot

Has there been any crossover fanart with Rainbow Six Siege? I feel like the "team" aspect would lend itself well to the franchise

Whose idea was it to include a race of subjugated furries in RWBY?

She has an older sister if that counts?
Pic related has kinda established himself as a brother-figure in a way but they're really just good friends.

>all she needs now is an obsession with a big brother figure and we're set.
Uhh.... About that... Y'see...

his death might've gained rwby popularity but he definitely deserved to see how popular rwby is becoming, life isn't fair

they had to have the neko girl somehow, could have done without the racism part

There was some with Battlefield but otherwise nah.

Not Rainbow Six, but there's been some battlefield ones

More greentexts.

I can't say there is for certain but PLEASE GET ON THAT SHIT THERE ARE SO MANY PLAUSIBLE CROSSOVER FRIENDSHIPS

>his death might've gained rwby popularity but he definitely deserved to see how popular rwby is becoming, life isn't fair
No I mean it terms of production cycle and quality

Him dying freed the crew from his and Shane's autism

Im pretty hyped for Hazel.... i like the "weapons are for the weak" type of characters.

Theres a well written fanfic making rwby a xcom team

Someone did a cosplay of a Battlefield 4 Weiss with the .44 magnum, two other cosplayers did a BF4 Pyrrha and BF4 Jaune

How many characters will receive “fatal” injuries this volume?

That the one where RWBY doesn't have aura?

>Want to cosplay at RTX
>be a 6'3 North Indian kid

What RT character could I cosplay without looking retarded

Two, Raven and the Spring Maiden.
Otherwise I expect Tyrian will be finished off.
What was his murder boner over Jaune about anyway?

Fuck off

>BF4 Pyrrha
I NEED IT

The big guy in Team CFVY

>YWN meet Ruby's family and get their approval.

>all she needs now is an obsession with a big brother figure and we're set.

She has an uncle that may or may not be her biological father? Is that good enough? They're cute when they interact.

iirc they show up without aura but slowly develop it back through the research branch

>his and Shane's autism
Does anyone remember that part of the letter where Shane said he animated an edgy fight scene while jamming out to Linkin Park?

This show is literally a tism child

>spoiler
No one knows and they're never going to explain it

He's really into blonds and doesnt know how to his express his feeling without violence

arslan
leo lionheart
nadir
sage

Oh that's neat, I might pick it up later

I always see people think this, but I disagree. Most things that got better as the volumes went on weren't really things that Monty had too much input in. Voice acting and sound direction, writing, out-of-combat animation; all of those were going to get better anyway. We would have eventually seen the switch to Maya from poser as Monty wanted to do it eventually as well. The only thing I think would be lacking is storyboarding, though I think even Monty would realize that with more people being put into the production of a show, the more you need things like that so everyone's on the same page.

POONJABI

Watts

I don't have the pics rn sorry

I'm going to marry spring

>though I think even Monty would realize that with more people being put into the production of a show, the more you need things like that so everyone's on the same page.
The power of autism will surprise you

THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJAH

She is one dead lesbian.

I literally am a Rajput lel

I feel like Shanes autism was worse than Montys

so this is the new lgbt rep they were talking about
what are the odds she lives through this volume?

I'm reading through Shane's letter right now and he seems somewhat similar to me, which might be a bad thing because it seems like everyone hates him.

>Reminder to ignore and report shitposting.
Of course, just send an email to the reddit admins and state your complaints.

Monty was their greatest strength but he was also their weakness. They used Poser only because Monty liked it so much, even though it's vastly inferior to Maya. If Monty had not died they would have made volume 4 in Poser too. Monty knew they would have to leave Poser eventually, but it would take time.

He also had strange ideas that did not always make sense, like Raven attacking JNPR. The Beacon dance arc was an idea he came up with while M&K were writing volume 2, so they had to rewrite things to fit in.

If she is gay and dies we'll see tumblr explode in rage because of the whole 'dead lesbian' trope

My favorite part of the whole debacle was when Shane tried to make a martyr out of J.J. and J.J. tweeted out that he quit of his own accord and wanted nothing to do with the clusterfuck

i don't see any possibility of her dying

Are you fit? If not, gain some muscles and cosplay as the White Fang lieutenant.

Easy; they reveal Emerald as the gay character, and then kill Spring two seconds later.

>finally introduce a canon dyke
>kill her off immediately afterwards
the madmen

That wouldnt help anything

Can you make a vaguely Indian version of the name "Jaune?"

>he seems somewhat similar to me
Somehow I doubt you'd be petty enough to divulge company secrets and embarass your former friends, making yourself utterly unhireable and making sure your kids will only ever have their mom to support them

They'll do it too.
They fucking loco.

White Rose happens when?

The only lesbian that will be dying this volume is Winter.

We do need more big guy cosplayers. Deaf currently has a monopoly on that market.

Lolno I'm skinny as fuck

Only in fanfiction.

>He also had strange ideas that did not always make sense
I feel like this sums up his entire career

He's an unmatchable personality, to say the least

That's why she wasn't part of the new opening.

no spoilers user, i haven't gotten to that part yet

I would be so happy if we get a hug when they see each other again.

my expectations aren't very high

SHEEEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Short hair
>sleeveless
>tattoos

Naver.

No it doesn't Noel and Celica were so obsessed with Ragna that without him, both of them become nuns and live in the middle of nowhere. never mind that one was his foster mother and another was his sister.
See what?
Depends, does she follow him around all the time and end up doing dumb things that always requires him to save her?

How many fucking beta orbiters does she have at this point, lel

Ladies and gentleman, our first lesbian character.

Don't forget the part where his ex divorces him over his neglect for his family
They would do it too.

Penny returns when?