Insect Based Diet/Falling for the Processed Meat Jew

Anyone ever consider going on an insect based diet? I've been eating crickets and larvae for about a week and I have to say I feel much fuller then before. Id say a plate of crickets is worth three steaks the protein in these little shits is unbelievable.

On top of that, it's cheap and pretty much the cleanest diet you can go on, just go to any bait shop and get a few tunes of crickets and bags of larve for 10 or 15 dollars. I think I'm sticking with this one, I'm glad I made this choice and more of you should too.

nice try nip boi

Roaches are better, crickets are filthy creatures and kill each other while roaches are very clean provided they are kept away from anything dirty.

Falling for the animal product Jew.

>not eating human flesh instead
Pleb

>Roaches
nope

go ahead and eat your insects. more steak for me

How do you eat them?

Raw if I want something a bit juicy and chewy. Fried if I want something warm and flavorful. Either way tastes great.

Yeah, nope.

>Falling for the protein jew
What about the dozens of vitamins/minerals you need son?

>Raw
fucking NOPE

>raw insects taste good

Are you sure you're getting all the micronutrients you need from insects? I just can't imagine that you're going to be healthy eating bugs. Insects often carry disease and shit. You're asking to get fucked here.

bump

want to know this too

>Be turk
>Try OP's roach diet
>Get arrested for cannibalism

did you post this from your igloo shaped energy efficient smart house cuckshed?

>turkroach
Nice use of proxy

I've had a chocolate covered cricket before and it was actually pretty good. Didn't much care for the legs getting stuck between my teeth though.

>>Get arrested for cannibalism

I raised mealworms and baked them in the oven. They taste fatty and nutty. Superworms were easier to process. They will live off oatmeal and a piece of potato for moisture. And they cannibalize each other. You could survive on them.

>Not having vulture stomach
Its like you plebs arent even trying

>not eating the foreskins of pure newborn white babies

>They will live off oatmeal and a piece of potato for moisture.

american education here. do they add nutrients or would you be just as good eating the oatmeal and potato?

I suppose it's like cows: I could eat grass and forget about the burgers.

>korean hating insects
English teacher?

>raw
wew, do you like them with their legs moving and shit?

Vikings used to eat these, while sacking Rome, London and founding Russia.

>implying gooks like insects
we're not Vietnam. some of us only like grasshoppers, and we fry them hard with soy sauce.

we're known for our dog meat and kimchi man, not crickets and roaches

>eat bugs and live in a closet goy

fuck yourself kike

It's good to swallow a couple whole to get use to the sensation, then chewing them is fine. It's just a small mental hurdle, then it just becomes like any other snack. If it creeps you out that much stick to worms and larve.

Be careful eating bugs, some people are deadly allergic.

oh yeah baby muh insects much chitin totally digestible

>>good goyim, eat insects while the ruling classes fly around in private jets

Insect diets are being pushed by Jews, especially with testing in asian countries (like their SJW testing in South Korea).

If you try a bug diet and spread the idea like OP you're working for the Jews, not against them.

>eating pill bugs

I get crickets and meal worms but those little guys? That would be a lot of eating

>I'll take what is poop for 1000$

Learn our language better

before you attempt our bantz

what's wrong, burger?

You would need more vitamins and minerals. They basically concentrate the nitrogen and minerals in the foodstuffs. There is very small amounts of carbohydrate in them, so they turn oatmeal and potatoes into protein and more importantly, fat. 80% of the world eats insects. We will eat crustaceans, but not usually insects. Nobody is suggesting you live on beefsteak alone, although you certainly could. This is more about economics, and it is much more energy and space efficient. That said, do not do this at home. The frass (poop) and shed skins are not good to breathe. If I lived in the American south, I would just raise crickets outdoors, like they do in Laos. Those you could just feed grass. Lots on youtube about it, my esteemed american friend.

>not eating daddy long legs
literally bugsghetti

I like to add meat pillbug balls with some maggot sauce.

Put em in the freezer first, then cook.

Pound for pound insect protein is less labor intensive and healthier. It's just the ick factor that keeps people away.

>It's just the ick factor

watch chickens, cows, pigs, etc. getting slaughtered and the ick factor kinda balances out. It's funny that eating a lobster is the height of culinary delight, crawdads a bit lower on the scale, but eating crickets seems gross.

when I watch that african video where they make patties out of flies or mosquitoes I get queasy.

I got my pills, so no thx.

moderated kek

Hear, hear. Also, no chemicals involved. No hormones.

you realise that cows naturally have hormones in their bodies right

This is lierally what the Jews want for goyim

>Are you sure you're getting all the micronutrients you need from insects? I just can't imagine that you're going to be healthy eating bugs. Insects often carry disease and shit. You're asking to get fucked here.
That's why you eat roaches, they will eat vegetables and fruits and lots of them rapidly. They're totally clean when kept in sterile environment. Crickets kill each other and die in a week or two then rot.

Mealworms can also eat polystyrene foam, what happens if you eat the meal worms after that, I don't know.

That movie just got progressively more depressing each minute.

stupidest way to do it and really unhealthy.
i farmed crickets, worms (zoophoba, mealworms, silkworms and others), roaches and other reptile food for years in industrial quantities.
they do not get fed some kind of feelgood leafes and all natural ingredients but if possible get fed a mix of litteral shit. I once saw a person eat a black soldier fly (bsf) larvae and almoast puked. bsf get farmed and sold in tens of thousands of kilos on garbage and shit (they are used for biological comppsting) mostly for using as a resource to make bio fuel out of and then the rest is used as fertilizer.
some fucking nutjob then contacts companies that do that and buys them and prepares them in some restaurant as natural and healthy.
hopefully the noveltiefood act will end that degeneracy.

most insects eaten by those hippies are not even consumed anywhere in the world.
people eating insects mainly target the really hight energy, good tasting ones like ant queen pupae and bee/wasp pupae. look up escamoles and katao and Oecophylla smaragdina/ O. longnituda consumption.

you fell for a trend.

He's making a legit point.
The digestion of chitin requires a long fermentation process in the gut and a huge colony of gut flora AND an enzyme called Chitanase that breaks down chitin into glucose and protein.

Generally speaking, this requires a very lengthy digestive tract, similar to a ruminant like a cow or horse, or a special organ like a gizzard in birds.

This means that when you're eating an insect, you're eating 90% indigestible chitin that is no different than fiber.

Humans do not have the body makeup to efficiently digest most insects.

Grubs, worms, maggots and other non-shelled invertebrates are another story, though.

That said, we have no reason to subsist on bugs. Meat is delicious, and eating insects is a emergency option from out caveman days when you couldn't find or forage other foods.

Hope you enjoy your kidneys shutting down from to much protien

are you mad?
the citin content is not all that high in most insects. most if them are at least composed of 30% fat and 30% acessable protein.

You really think that if we switched to insects for protein, we wouldn't have hormone buffed mealworm farms that are sprayed with anti-biotics/fungal/parasite chemicals twice a day in order to maximize efficiency and lower production costs??

You're a naive tool.

What if insted feeding your roaches with vegetables and fruis you eat that shit yourself...

>Most roaches DO eat polystyrene

You realize that that is not what I am talking about, right?

then define your terms correctly

>This means that when you're eating an insect, you're eating 90% indigestible chitin that is no different than fiber.
Many insect eating animals can't digest it either, roaches, mealworms and others have more meat per chitin. Some large crickets might have more but not common small ones.

You can produce your own, my American friend.

By that point I will become a fucking vegan.

30%? By what measure??

Insects are 60-70% water by weight.
Eating insects is a terrible idea. We'd be better off fertilizing farms with them.

You don't believe that hormones are administered to CAFO livestock that are above and beyond what a free range cow would have? Perhaps things are done differently in England. Quite possible.

What movie?

>run a filthy, smelly, disgusting insect farm
>have to clean the mealworms of their own shit before freezing them
>a parasitic infection ruins the entire colony

>meanwhile, Monsanto brand Mealworms are $0.25 per pound.

Guess which one people will choose?

thats some nice spirit cooking

It's in the filename.

Depends on which people. There wouldn't be grass fed and organic meal options if everyone were the same, and had the same preferences.

Any Asian bros ever eat a tarantula raw? I've had them deep fried but want to try one raw while still alive.

>Inb4 some retard who doesn't know what he is talking about says I'll get poisoned

I'd rather eat vegetarian at that point.

> not just raising your own animals for meat

They're actually quite nice, if you blanche them they taste like shrimp

Dare me to eat this Sup Forums?

i'd eat bugs with zero hesitation if i couldn't actually see the bug. i saw on shark tank the cricket protein bar people, they ground the crickets into flour and baked bars with that.

i'd totally eat one of those.

Deadly venom . Go on and eat it raw , idiot

This seems like reverse jew psychology to me. You trick the masses into eating bugs while the elite gets to eat the finest cuts of meat.

But you'll get venomed.

kek

jesus fuck man what the fuck is wrong with you

the only insect ever acceptable to eat is ants and even that is just for extreme army situations where u dont have food
jesus man

Thy have very low calories so ull get like 309gs of protein n 1k calories thts why no one goes for it

London was never sacked by Vikings

Check history

lol, thought the same thing

kek

NO NO NO NO NO NO

I've eaten cookies with crickets in them, they were good.

>Disaster struck London in AD 842 when the Danish Vikings looted London.